Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2019, 03:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Jade, Nate has had a much bigger role in the show than Maddie( I hate the character'Nate') but he's very important to the show.

It's simple to me the mains all had featured episodes in s1 except Fezco(though I believe he's just as important than some of those others.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't care if Nate isn't on there since his character is disgusting, but he is a main character. I think Kat should be on there too, she's a main character as well. I thought Fez should be on there cause he's like a brother to Rue and seemed to have many important scenes and parts on the show compared to Gia. I'm surprised how complicated this has become lol.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

well, it's not easy, there's lots of characters for me it's fine either way. we all hate Nate but villains are important as well so if he got to be on it that'd be okay too

Old 09-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You can have a max of 15 characters in the graphic so if you're struggling picking who why not include more? Yes it makes the faces small but it may make your decision easier

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2019, 09:46 PM
Graphics Team

IMO, 8 characters is fine Did you guys want Fez or leave him out?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 09-28-2019, 10:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I personally think Fez should be there IMO.
Old 09-29-2019, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, it'd be nice if he was included

Old 10-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Did you decide which colours you'd like to see?

I see that these three schemes are favs, but can't see a clear decision? I'd be wary of using Nature Tones as the pinks look like a harsh combination. Personally I'd go with Flora Hues as that looks a lot like the colours from the promotional poster & logo from what I can see Possibly with a bit more purple tones?

Now that I've read this character discussion fully, do you really want Nate? You appear to not like him, & only want him because of the importance he has to the show? The graphic doesn't have to have every main, & if you don't like him do you really want to keep seeing him every time you look at the graphic? Just something for you to consider... or if you wanted we could make him smallest so he's still included, but not so in your face in being there?

Also is there anyone who should be next to each other? Keep in mind that some on the team will not have ever seen the show, so any information you can provide helps us to ensure that the finish product best suits your show

I'd presume these have to be near each other:
Rue/Jules
Maddy/Nate
Chris/Cassie

How about these ones though?
Rue/Fezco
Jules/Nate
Cassie/Kat/Maddy
Nate/Chris
Jules/Kat

Some possible order ideas:
Fezco/Rue/Jules/Nate/Maddy/Kat/Cassie/Chris
Fezco/Rue/Jules/Kat/Cassie/Chris/Nate/Maddy
Fezco/Rue/Jules/Kat/Maddy/Nate/Chris/Cassie

In the ordering, Rue would be biggest (I presume), & we can make various characters go behind & smaller than others if they're more important. Of course if you're not too fussed on order or who goes next to who that's all good too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Thanks for the ideas Chelle

As for the colors I like the Summer or the Flora one the most.

I like this order:

Rue is in the center of course

Nate/Maddy/Fezco/Rue/Jules/Cassie/Chris/Kat

Quote:
Now that I've read this character discussion fully, do you really want Nate? You appear to not like him, & only want him because of the importance he has to the show? The graphic doesn't have to have every main, & if you don't like him do you really want to keep seeing him every time you look at the graphic? Just something for you to consider... or if you wanted we could make him smallest so he's still included, but not so in your face in being there?
Oh good to know, I just always assumed mains had to be in the banner.lol

and if Nate is included make him the smallest
Old 10-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the order That helps a lot
Keep in mind that the 'lead character' doesn't have to be in the centre - they just need to be the biggest . So all of my suggestions still would have Rue as the biggest. If there's no reason for Fezco & Maddy to be next each other (I couldn't see any connection between Fezco & anyone else other than Rue?), those two wouldn't have to be on that side. Up to you though . But there isn't a set rule on how placement has to be or that leads have to be in the middle

Quote:
Oh good to know, I just always assumed mains had to be in the banner.lol
Its who the board wants to see in there you've got to deal with seeing the characters so it should be who you want. Of course it may look strange to not have him there, so consider that too, but if no one likes him does make want to question if you really want him there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-13-2019, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

We have now finished making all the graphics and the Graphics Team are going to vote on a winner, so this thread will now be closed until the colours and graphic have been set up - then we will re-open it so you can tell us what you all think!

If you have questions please post them on the Info Center's Message Board Customization Process Thread, but please check the opening post to see if your question has been answered there first.

Thank you everyone,
Aurora

i love you. ♡