Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Ahhhhh perfect!!! Bookmarked! Thanks Luke! I have a scene I want to post but I'm in crisis mode here studying for a prob and stat final exam that's tomorrow I'll post it after my final tomorrow night...it's something i don't think we've ever talked about!

EDIT

OH MY GOD. So tonight being stressed and all from this pending final exam I have to take tomorrow, I decided I needed a DJo fix. I decided I was in the mood to reread some virtual season seven through "the way back machine" website. But I'm on my iPod so I don't have that link saved. So I decided to google dawsons creek virtual season seven. And guesss what I found! ALL OF THE "EPISODES" ON A NEW SITE!!! I couldn't believe it. Plus....THE "SERIES FINALE" HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!! I've waited six years for that fanfic! This totally made my day! I'm so happy there's a new site!!! The only thing is that I feel sad that no one stopped by here to tell us about the new site So, to whoever created the new website (Bea??), thank you so much! I discovered that site shortly after I discovered DC so it has been nearly as real to me as the actual show.

Here's the new site! http://virtualdc.hostei.com/index.html

Last edited by dcluv; 08-14-2011 at 09:07 PM
Old 08-15-2011, 05:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the link Kimberly I thought I would give it a try so I started reading one and I was shocked these are better than the real show cuz it's pretty much exactly the way I always wanted it to be and it feels more grown-up too and I like how it's written too where there's a lot of old lines and moments tied into the episodes like when Dawson is thinking back to a D/Jo moment. it really is well written I started kinda mid season 707 - "Lose Your Way" the one where Joey tells Dawson she's in Therapy and I read 2 episodes after that I'm gonna have to read more of them later.

I thought Bea was kinda done with DC I'm glad she still likes these characters.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

That's one of my favorite scenes of the "season"! I love how Dawson goes with her to the event and then takes her home after and then she asks him to spend the night but they're both kinda hesitant because of the sexual tension. The fans who wrote VS7 understood Dawson and Joey better than the writers after KW did, IMO.

Wait till ya get to the Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes...love those too I tend to skip over the other scenes in VS7 and just read the D/Jo ones
Old 08-16-2011, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I was mostly only reading the D/Jo scenes too. I definitely want to talk about the VS7 more once I get a chance to read more of it but until then here's anther random D/Jo scene.

Merry Mayhem

Quote:
[Scene: The end of the pier. Joey comes walking up to join Dawson who is standing at the end of the pier, leaning on the rail looking off into the water.]

Joey: Didn't I sleep with you once and never talk to you again?

Dawson: You know, I thought that was you.

Joey: Sorry about that.

Dawson: Don't worry about it. Happens to me all the time.

Joey: So... some night, huh?

Dawson:
Yeah. Yeah. Kinda puts things into perspective.

Joey: How do you mean?

Dawson: Well, you know, if Audrey had managed to take us all out in a blaze of glory tonight, I'd hate to think that the last meaningful conversation you and I had was that one in your dorm room.

Joey: Mmm. Yeah. She was right about one thing, though, you know.

Dawson: What?

Joey: We never really dealt with what happened. I don't know about you, but I kinda put it all into a little box and pushed it far, far away.

Dawson: I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how it all went so wrong.

Joey: I spend a lot of time trying to forget we ever meant anything to each other.

Dawson: Fair enough. I deserve that, I guess.

Joey: No, you don't, and the thing is, Dawson, it never works. A night like this, it does put things into perspective. See... I think sometimes it's easy for me to kind of hate you because I know that you're out there, and if anything ever happened to me or if I ever really needed you, you'd be there for me.

Dawson: It's true.

Joey: Dawson, if that's true, then how come we only ever end up hurting each other?

Dawson: Well, we're not hurting each other right now.

Joey: Well... right now is an illusion, though. Right now it's a truce. But right now, I just want to stand here and talk to the one person who can maybe help me figure out how everything got this way. We can go back to hating each other in the morning.

Dawson: Sounds like a plan.

Joey: I don't really hate you, you know.

Dawson: I don't really hate you either.

[Dawson puts his arm around Joey and she puts her head on his shoulder and hey start watching the freshly started snow fall.]
Do think that question was asked on purpose to be later Answered in the finale when D/Jo end up together once and for all I mean like do you think at this point the writers were still working towards a D/Jo ending?

Cuz it felt that way to me maybe I'm wrong but I thought this whole moment was setting up for a D/Jo ending.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

they end up hurting each other, because (mainly) they have the other persons best interest. It hurts to break up because of something you couldn't do anything about (joey needing " hobby's" - Dawson getting her dad into jail..etc) worse part is knowing you love each other and wanting to be together.

that to me was P/j. Realizing that J wanted to be with D. Just a fase, so to speak.

I think maybe the writers did that, like you said, to later tells us why they are perfect for each other. Didn't really work out,hahaha but they had good intentions?
Old 08-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the writers did have a D/Jo ending in mind. And P/Jo getting back together was like a last hoorah for the pj fans. Of course PS had to mess with KW's head and ruin everything

Can't wait for you to read more VS7 Luke!!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNderBeEkFreAk (View Post)
they end up hurting each other, because (mainly) they have the other persons best interest. It hurts to break up because of something you couldn't do anything about (joey needing " hobby's" - Dawson getting her dad into jail..etc) worse part is knowing you love each other and wanting to be together.
Yup Sandra I agree and I was thinking Joey always hurt Dawson cuz she was scared she said so to him in "be careful what you wish for" and in "swan song" and Dawson always hurt Joey cuz the timing was never right so the answer was given in the finale but for the wrong couple it was written for P/Jo in that kitchen scene because pacey told joey the timing was never right for the two them and Joey said she was always running never ready to be with Pacey it's like a joke cuz where's the moments to back it up they stole D/Jo's history and used it as a reason why P/Jo weren't together.

Kimberly I'll get back to reading the VS7 this weekend.

I like this deleted scene from the finale.

The hug and way they were looking at each other says there's still something way more than just friendship between them.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

I love that scene too all the cutting they did to the finale seems to e done to make the pjo relationship mote believable (fail. Hah) they deleted Andie and this DJo scene where u can clearly see there are still feelings
Old 08-18-2011, 04:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

djers this thread rocks!! like all the caps and discussion..awesome about the VS7..i remember contributing to that site with the art work and promo's..
Old 08-18-2011, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey taubman

Yup Kimberly I agree they Failed big time trying to hide the Dawson and Joey love even with the cut scenes gone it was still there cuz like here in this scene when Pacey is hugging Joey.

As soon as Joey sees Dawson her face just lights up and she instantly stops hugging Pacey and then she gives Dawson an I love you face and they share a look/moment. all in just a matter of seconds but it said way more to me than the spinning hug from PJ.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, who else gets mad when

you watch youtube vids of D/J songs and all of a sudden its a P/J vid?

they stole everything!
Old 08-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Hey taubman! Ahh...i loved those promo videos! I still have some saved cuz i loved them so much! They seemed so real (other than the fact that it was the WB guy with the voice over )

Luke that scene is a perfect example! She had even seen Dawson eaker and she still dropped Pacey the second she saw him! Are we really supposed to believe that she's not going to do that anymore? "Pacey, take the baby quick! Dawson just arrived and I can't be away from him for another minute!"

Sandra, it bothers me sooooo much when I either google "dawson and joey" or I search them on YouTube and I get pj stuff. I can't stand it!!
Old 08-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNderBeEkFreAk (View Post)
ok, who else gets mad when

you watch youtube vids of D/J songs and all of a sudden its a P/J vid?

they stole everything!
I know what you mean Sandra I hate that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
Luke that scene is a perfect example! She had even seen Dawson eaker and she still dropped Pacey the second she saw him! Are we really supposed to believe that she's not going to do that anymore? "Pacey, take the baby quick! Dawson just arrived and I can't be away from him for another minute!"
^^ yeah and pacey was never comfortable with her and Dawson and I don't think he ever would be.

Is it just me or does Coda feel more like Kevin Williamson writing than the actual finale that he wrote.

Coda

Quote:
Joey: [With tears running down her cheeks] Do you believe in magic? I never used to. I mean, how could I? 13, your mom dies. You hope against hope for--for magic, something to make it all better. It never comes, and, you know, you look to your father who's unable to overcome all of his tragic flaws. Well, no abracadabra there. And then there's Pacey. Well... any magic that was there, that ran out, didn't it? But, uh, then there's you. There's proof that someone out there is thinking of me... my friend who was with me always. It's pure magic. I guess this is pretty much just a long-winded way of saying that, um... I'm gonna miss you, Dawson.

Dawson: I'm gonna miss you, too, Joey.

Joey: Well, I guess it's getting late, and you need to rest, so... it kind of makes me wish that the ladder was still out there... make a classy exit, you know? Disappear out the window into the night.

Dawson:
Yeah. Far more cinematic.

[She puts on her coat]

Dawson: Wow. I guess this is, uh... this is really it, huh?

Joey: See you, Dawson.

Dawson: I'll see you, Joey.

[The hug each other, then back up a little, but don't let go of one another]

Joey: So what was yours, by the way?

Dawson: What was my what?

Joey: Your all-time most life altering moment?

Dawson: For all I know, it could be this one right now... saying good-bye to you.

[A long pause as they look into each others tearful eyes. Then they begin kissing, and the camera pulls to the outside of the room and we see the silhouette of them kissing each other in the window of Dawson's bedroom.]
The way James says saying good-bye to you and the look on Katie's face makes this scene so heartbreaking but then it ends with them Kissing. it has so much emotion it is the perfect scene.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

coda was just perfect it really showed what DC was all about up to season 4..would of been a perfect series finale..but i still wanted more DJ at that time..

but again coda was well written whoever it was..and just shows the writers always originally planned for DJ to end no matter what season it was besides season 3..

again shows the story is what matters and not a fan base decision

DJ ALWAYS that what it was from the start and to now
Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it does seem more like KW writing. Maybe it's because of how it mirrored S1 in many ways.

I haven't forgotten about that scene I wanted to post. I'm waiting for Jen to come back.