Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2020, 03:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Oh well, I'm sure it'll all be worth the wait

I hope he doesn't go through with his emotion altering too
Oh yeah his emotional side to and macy will be worried to
Old 06-30-2020, 02:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really hope Maggie just tells her what he wants & doesn't agree. Even if it causes an argument between Harry & Macy its better than the alternative. You can work through an argument, you can't work through someone removing their feelings

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2020, 05:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I really hope Maggie just tells her what he wants & doesn't agree. Even if it causes an argument between Harry & Macy its better than the alternative. You can work through an argument, you can't work through someone removing their feelings
i know plus it is so wrong to do it could harm her more
Old 07-02-2020, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly A completely mistake to change his feelings after one day. He really should test it out more before jumping to conclusions

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Exactly A completely mistake to change his feelings after one day. He really should test it out more before jumping to conclusions
I know he is to emotional
Old 07-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Emotional & not thinking straight at all. He needs to calm down & think about this properly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2020, 02:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Emotional & not thinking straight at all. He needs to calm down & think about this properly
I know , like why freak out now ?
Old 07-05-2020, 03:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly! Yes you put them in danger, but it was one time. You can learn from your mistakes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Exactly! Yes you put them in danger, but it was one time. You can learn from your mistakes
true and the elders ain't there any more so who cares ?
Old 07-05-2020, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Valid point there

I don't ship Hacy but even I'm here saying what an idiot he's being to not give it a chance. Surely that is saying something?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2020, 03:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Valid point there

I don't ship Hacy but even I'm here saying what an idiot he's being to not give it a chance. Surely that is saying something?
no not a fan? , for me it just started let something happen first to be scared of
Old 07-05-2020, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've never shipped them I don't hate them though, I just don't care either way about them.

That's it. The relationship just started, or not even started. He's not giving it a proper chance which isn't fair on the relationship, his feelings, or Macy. He's running at the first obstacle which is stupid. Yes the relationship will be dangerous & hard to figure out at first but it deserves to be given a chance still. You shouldn't just throw your emotions away. Plus to me playing around with someone's emotions is just asking for trouble. Or maybe I'm just influenced by when it happened on the original show (when Leo erased Piper's pain when he became an Elder)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I've never shipped them I don't hate them though, I just don't care either way about them.

That's it. The relationship just started, or not even started. He's not giving it a proper chance which isn't fair on the relationship, his feelings, or Macy. He's running at the first obstacle which is stupid. Yes the relationship will be dangerous & hard to figure out at first but it deserves to be given a chance still. You shouldn't just throw your emotions away. Plus to me playing around with someone's emotions is just asking for trouble. Or maybe I'm just influenced by when it happened on the original show (when Leo erased Piper's pain when he became an Elder)
fair enough

and yes perfect example leo and piper and they went through a lot , i hope maggie tells him no

Old 07-06-2020, 12:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Fun gif

She better tell him no

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-07-2020, 07:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Fun gif

She better tell him no
he is so cute

and yes i am sure she will