Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2020, 03:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same. Probably is what influences me more in wishing this show had something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2020, 03:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Same. Probably is what influences me more in wishing this show had something
yeah I get it
Old 07-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
nope it doesn't I really loved the OGs song
I've always loved the intro song on the original Charmed. I miss TV shows having intros, they need to bring them back.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I've always loved the intro song on the original Charmed. I miss TV shows having intros, they need to bring them back.
i know season 8 when they lost the rights was the worst !
Old 07-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah its a shame so many shows now just have title cards. I don't get why. I loved themes. Maybe they cost too much money? Especially when you have chances like what happened to the OG Charmed where you might lose the rights to the song

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

This must not of happened in America cause every time I see Charmed on TNT or Pop it still has the original song. I would hate to see it replaced, that song has always been so amazing and catchy for the original Charmed.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its only for S8, possibly just for the DVDs, & that's in the US too. They didn't have the rights anymore, it had expired, so they had to go with something else (I think its just an instrumental piece). As far as I know when S8 airs on TV it still has the original theme though. I have read that on Netflix if you watch it has the instrumental theme instead of the original theme for all the seasons, but not sure if that's true or still the case as I've never watched it on there (or looked to see if it is there on Netflix here) since I've got all the DVDs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-10-2020, 05:30 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Okay, I thought so cause like I said every time it's on TV it still has the original song. At least on the DVDs it's only one season where they changed it lol.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah its the same here on TV. It actually surprises me when I do happen to see it on TV & I hear the original song for a S8 ep as I'm used to the replacement from my DVDs . But regardless its still a disappoint when you get to the credits & you get this other song even if I'm now used to it

The other DVDs had already been released when it expired so that's why. I imagine if they did release anything new for whatever reason again they'd need to use the replacement. Possibly why Netflix also couldn't use it. Unless someone has gained the rights of the song again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-12-2020, 03:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i think streaming sites have the new one for legal reasons I got the old DVDs have the original song but seasin 8 sadly no