Oh no that isnt good i need to stop by more
Old 03-22-2020, 02:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

12,235 - 12,175 = 60

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-22-2020, 04:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
12,235 - 12,175 = 60
nooo sorry been super busy this week with my work ill try and stop by more
Old 03-26-2020, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its hard with no episode & only so much to talk about. Especially with so few posters. Then everything happening in real life only adds to making it harder. We've almost matched last week's post count now though so this week should hopefully be better

All up we've made about 250 posts for the month. We need around 372 posts to meet the minimum of the month. It may not matter but would be nice if we could reach that by the end of month. Unfortunately that'd work out as around 25 posts a day though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2020, 05:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Its hard with no episode & only so much to talk about. Especially with so few posters. Then everything happening in real life only adds to making it harder. We've almost matched last week's post count now though so this week should hopefully be better

All up we've made about 250 posts for the month. We need around 372 posts to meet the minimum of the month. It may not matter but would be nice if we could reach that by the end of month. Unfortunately that'd work out as around 25 posts a day though
yep its quite we dont have a lot of posters and no new episodes it is a hard week

thankfully with everything going on , post counts aint to much of a worry but i like to keep on top of them
Old 03-26-2020, 11:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. Then any posters we may have could be distracted by other concerns which may not help. I don't know

That is at least something, yes. But I'd like it if we could still at least almost reach the minimum.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2020, 02:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

12,345 - 12,235 = 110

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2020, 04:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
12,345 - 12,235 = 110
Look at that
Old 03-29-2020, 11:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its at least a great way to finish the month Hopefully we won't be too far below the minimum for the month or I'll be wrong & we have made enough posts

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-31-2020, 07:55 PM
Graphics Team

Seems posts are slow now for boards.
But good that we don’t really need to worry about them.

Still hoping the post count is okay. I haven’t been posting much lately. My internet has been really weird and slow half the time. Even now I’m posting on my phone.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe. I've heard that. Don't know that is necessarily the issue here. I'd still prefer the board to meet the minimum regardless of management decisions. We're lucky that we've got a free pass so to speak, but if there isn't the activity here then the board will eventually be closed due to low counts once the post count resumes

Quote:
188. Charmed (2018) (345 | 11.13)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2020, 01:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Maybe. I've heard that. Don't know that is necessarily the issue here. I'd still prefer the board to meet the minimum regardless of management decisions. We're lucky that we've got a free pass so to speak, but if there isn't the activity here then the board will eventually be closed due to low counts once the post count resumes
See it makes me sad i do love this show, i wish more people posted here
Old 04-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. I feel the same

I don't know where to find fans to try get them here I'm not good at that sort of thing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Exactly. I feel the same

I don't know where to find fans to try get them here I'm not good at that sort of thing
I think the have lile tumblr and that we could try and ask people to join through there ?
Old 04-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I've got a pretty popular tumblr with thousands of followers. I tried to get them interested in a couple of boards here, but no luck