Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Stereotypes do no one any favours - including animals!

poor dog he sounds like he was very sweet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-25-2019, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I really don't like stereotypes.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-25-2019, 04:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Neither do I. They're evil things

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

The majority of them are.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

poor animals, all of them are usually the representations of their owner, it's not bc they have a rep that they'd be like that.

I have a big german sheperd that is tall and has a big voice that he used to bark at anything but he would not hurt a fly...he's like big but most of the time, he just wants cuddle.
Of course he has a temper and can be not very obediant.
People are telling us (people we don't know much) that we should get rid of it bc he's nosy,...he just like quiet and peaceful on our land so when there is something that comes close to us, he defends it!
we choose this dog and we'll have it until he dies. we just don't take and let animals go bc we're not happy with part of his personality! we don't do that with people, why do that to animals!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

umm dogs are meant to bark Also a good thing if they're protecting their property & owner. Those people saying that have no right to do that - especially when the dog is only doing a natural thing

My family have always had border collies. The current two bark when the neighbours walk across the back paddock to get to each other's place (they're allowed to do that as my parents don't mind & know its easier than walking up the street as its flatter). They just are trying to protect their property & owners even though really they know the neighbours & that they're not actually a threat. They just know that someone is on their property & to them that's not right

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

^exactly

he doesn't bark at people he knows are welcome like my dad, bf family but people that comes less regurarly or that we don't know he barks at even the firefighter, who told me, he 's a good guard dog, he is right by your side a bit front barking to protect you.
he's a good boy still has a little problem bc he thinks he's the size of a tiny dog when he's 40kg and as tall as me but he's actually a cuddler so lol!

i love dogs and i don't understand people who tell you that kinda stuff.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't understand why people think they can tell people things like that either

At least the fireman understood the dog was doing something good . Funny how he thinks he's a small dog when he's not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes he wanna climb on my lap like he can fit there!
he just want to have cuddle (https://imgur.com/G2DCpFj)
Old 02-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Aw. Gorgeous dog!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Beautiful pic & dog

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-03-2019, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks he's crazy but we love him

my brother is scared of dog so this one like to come and mess with him lol!
Old 02-04-2019, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Your poor brother then

These are old pics, I just stole them off my mother's FB (The dogs are my parents/family dogs, & the cat is mine but she lives with my parents)
Tessa
Sophie
Spooks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Aw. All of them are so cute!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

looks so cute we have a cat too i love cats so much more than dogs even if i love dgs too

what races are the dogs?