Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2021, 02:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Perfecti Is the Enemy of Good" (3.14) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs June 11 @ 8/7c)

Charmed | 3.14 - "Perfecti Is the Enemy of Good"
Original Airdate: June 11, 2021 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
The Charmed Ones must take on the Perfecti in order to save Mel; Harry's
mortality journey kicks into high gear with unexpected consequences.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2021, 03:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought I read that there was an episode last week but obviously I was seeing things Now fixed the date for this week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-19-2021, 06:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Golems sound interesting... nice that both sided are needed to create one

Looks like the coma wasn't just a way to cover up the pregnancy like I saw some fans comment before the ep aired

Harry's side effects make him paranoid. Could be worse...

Maggie as Abigael not quite right but she grew in confidence. Not surprised he knew she wasn't Abigael

I like how they outsmarted the Perfecti

Now they are writing in the pregnancy? Guess they couldn't hide it any longer but did not expect that

Chelle » join GTmy art