Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2021, 03:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "O, The Tangled Web" (3.08) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 28 @ 9PM)

Charmed | 3.08 - "O, The Tangled Web"
Original Airdate: March 28, 2021 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
Macy reels from an encounter with the Shea Group and Maggie uses her psych background
to get to the bottom of it; Harry and Mel must detangle an ancient feud.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2021, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

great episode!

Their magical allergy for social distancing is brilliant
Old 04-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't post in this episode thread as I'm very mixed by it. There were elements I loved (like highlighting racism with Macy's storyline), but other bits I felt could've been better. For me I felt they handled the feud in a rushed way or at least the Abby scenes took away from time that could've been better spent with the sisters working together to help the other witches. I like Abby & she's got some great lines, but I do wonder what they're doing with her storyline & her purpose. Plus it was two episodes of her insecurities needing reassurance from the humans & witches in her life. I also don't like how the previous episode ended with a cliff hanger but that wasn't mentioned at all in this episode? What was that about? I saw someone on twitter question if the episodes were aired in the wrong order... The previous episode was amazing so for me this episode was a let down from it. They took a step forward to bringing the show forward in their plot & bringing the sisters back together (& taking the show back to the power of three working together), then in this one they just went backwards for me

I came across this review which I thought was good. It raises some interesting points about Abby too

Chelle » join GTmy art