Old 01-23-2019, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Macy looks concerned!
Old 01-23-2019, 10:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I never said they did have three different fathers? I said that the midseason finale ruled out Mel & Maggie having the same father so after that episode I presumed they must have 3 different fathers after the show made me presume Mel & Maggie had the same one from the premise. Mel & Maggie are both meant to be Latina while Macy is Afro-Latina. That was what was put out before the show even started but now they want to say Maggie & Macy are really full sisters? That doesn't match. Maggie would have to also be Afro-Latina with Mel being the only just Latina one. Unless Maggie & Macy's father is also Afro-Latina & didn't pass any of the Afro part on to Maggie? DNA is confusing
Then as for your other comment I don't really think its a big thing for someone to sleep with a guy more than once & have other sexual partners in between

We were told the reason why the mom gave Macy away was because she had darkness in her. But we assume that the darkness was because of who her father was. But apparently that might not be a factor. Do you think the mother might not had remember sleeping with Macy and Maggie's dad the first time, and that is why she had Maggie with him?
Old 01-24-2019, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it rules out it coming from Macy's father actually. We assumed it came from her father but nothing has said one way or the other about it. Then nothing has pointed towards Maggie having darkness in her so I don't know. I feel like if the dad had darkness in him then their mother should've been smart enough not to get involved unless it was a mesmerizing demon. But why would he come back to her again? Unless he knew she'd give birth to the Charmed Ones so did it twice so he could have 2/3 evil? If their mother had any idea that the darkness came from Macy's dad then there's no way she would've slept with again so yeah I guess she would've had to have forgotten if that is the case. But I'm thinking that something happened to Macy after she was conceived but before she was born to give her that darkness

Rita don't forget to post the credit for these gifs you're posting unless they are yours? It looked like the same gif to me too. Must be very similar ones

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-25-2019, 12:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I think it rules out it coming from Macy's father actually. We assumed it came from her father but nothing has said one way or the other about it. Then nothing has pointed towards Maggie having darkness in her so I don't know. I feel like if the dad had darkness in him then their mother should've been smart enough not to get involved unless it was a mesmerizing demon. But why would he come back to her again? Unless he knew she'd give birth to the Charmed Ones so did it twice so he could have 2/3 evil? If their mother had any idea that the darkness came from Macy's dad then there's no way she would've slept with again so yeah I guess she would've had to have forgotten if that is the case. But I'm thinking that something happened to Macy after she was conceived but before she was born to give her that darkness

MARISOL said that Macy's father didn't know that she was a witch. But Marisol have the power of premonition. So she likely saw something in the future if she was to keep Macy . According to Charity , Marsol had her memories erase . So she probably didn't remember meeting having Macy, nor her father. She never told him about Macy. He probably showed up again, and rekindled their relationship. Had Maggie , and left.

I wonder if Macy's father going to turn out to be the Source??
Old 01-25-2019, 03:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't remember Marisol erasing her memory? Plus when she went to unbind her daughters powers she said she had three so she obviously knew there was three. I don't see why Marisol would be with an evil guy twice without figuring it out - especially with the power of premonition. However we did see in the original how Phoebe was with a demon for ages without knowing it...

Then if the dad is a demon then I presume he did know she was a witch. Marisol just didn't realise it - especially if she had no idea about him being a demon

Based on what Mel was saying to Maggie it sounds like Maggie's father comes into her life at times. He was meant to show up at Christmas. So if he is a demon that's a long time to be keeping it from Marisol & why do that? Wait for the right moment to strike & harm Maggie or turn her evil? Then Macy thought she was raised by her father & her mother was dead so who raised her if it wasn't really her dad?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I take it we'll meet Maggie (and possibly Macy's) father sometime then.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-27-2019, 04:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think so We almost did & I wonder now if he didn't turn up because he knew he was Macy's dad too & didn't want to be around both? Maybe he's been in Macy's life so it would've been obvious?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

NIKO???

Poor Harry also really like Harry/Charity

Last edited by crash landing; 02-07-2019 at 09:32 PM
Old 06-23-2019, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooohhh.. I loved the GoT reference..

Soo the Dad thing will be interesting..
Niko is back?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I hope the father storyline is plotted out more in S2.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-24-2019, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes I hope that too as it wasn't explored fully in S1. I hope we get to meet Mel's father too one day

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2019, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'm really curious as to why the fathers aren't in their lives. At least Mel's. Maybe her dad never knew about her? Macy/Maggie's dad obviously knows about them so... why did he leave after Macy and then return to have Maggie and then leave again?? So many questions to be answered about that.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-26-2019, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I'm really curious about how Maggie exists, & why when you're with one guy you'd go be with your ex? Ray (Mel's dad) has been in their lives & had a good relationship with Maggie which makes me wonder if he knew or not, but Mel doesn't seem to care for him. As Maggie got all excited about him coming for Christmas, but then he backed out at the last minute

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2019, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

So many questions.

{taek su mi sun}