Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2020, 01:36 AM
Graphics Team

Possibly. It seems strange that both she and Marisol have more powers than the Charmed Ones.

I just realised this is an episode without too many storylines within it. There are just a few set up in the final clips.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it does
Could also be because they're more experienced? We don't know what the sisters' powers will grow to

Yeah it is but then it has quite a few things in the end that they're setting up for later

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 07:29 PM
Graphics Team

I hope that their powers do grow more and we can see them become as powerful as they are showing their mother and Charity to be.

They are building up to the end and we still have a few episodes to go.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that would be good seems logical they would have more power...

Yes. I think they have 5 episodes left?

Are you able to watch episode 17 now?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 07:44 PM
Graphics Team

If we are up to 17 then I would say six episodes left. A long build up for a season getting through things quickly?

Yes I can watch now, sorry it took me a little bit to see you had posted. I was posting in the other threads and confused on if you were actually online or not.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think the whole season is the build up tbh

all good . It is probably because I appear offline. Sorry

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 07:52 PM
Graphics Team

That is true.

It says I am invisible too. Is that what you are? I have no idea how I have done that.

Starting the episode now.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah invisible is it . It is in the user cp somewhere

I tried to start but put the wrong so on

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 07:59 PM
Graphics Team

That is clever. I have paused and gone to the start of Scarlett's flashback to wait for you. Let me know when you get there.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 08:02 PM
Graphics Team

I will resume watching then.

This episode already feels like a filler.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I am pretty sure it is a bit but it's a good one. They at least have good fillers

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 08:09 PM
Graphics Team

It is a shame about Harry's punishment but I like that he slowly ages and gets to say goodbye. (Unlike the original where Leo lost his memory and they had to go find him).
Old 11-27-2020, 08:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The original was cruel. I do like how Harry supports them in this ep

Jada isn't nice here, dismissing Mel. Does make it seem like what she thought she had joined isn't the case if they can't support Mel when she needs it. But I also get Jada wants nothing to do with the Elders

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2020, 08:15 PM
Graphics Team

Jada has her priorities but she is very dismissive, yes.

"We are the Charmed Ones, who the hell are you?" is a great line. A shame their plan didn't work as it seemed like a good one.