Old 11-20-2015, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw Carmen, we will definitely help you I'll get stuff to you Saturday lovely

^sent mine in for iZombie

Last edited by sourburst; 11-20-2015 at 05:43 AM
Old 11-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by save each other (View Post)
Can add Katie Cassidy if you want I've made art and think Holly will make some too - but we are coming up to 25K, but think we are near enough to 1 year. That we are going to combine the two together
I think we dont# need any help, thanks.

We both make arts and I think that's more than eough, thanks.

There are other boards who need help more than we do because they don't have any contributions..
thanks though.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed others do need some more then we do - so guess I jumped the gun on it
Old 11-21-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I've already sent mine in, so at least you have 3 lots now I shall take Katie off the list

Going to make some Carrie one's today hopefully
Old 11-21-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great idea! I will keep this in mind for future celebrations
Old 11-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

i love this idea i'll try to make some from izombie this monday

Tavee's icons and banners [creativity within the box]
Old 11-21-2015, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome it's great to see this place so popular
Old 11-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

I need some 150K celebration banners for the 150K celebration for the Game of Thrones Board. Can you add us?
Old 11-21-2015, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

This is a nice idea for a thread Jade. Hopefully it helps boards out more than the Requests thread did. Chances are if they did not realise they could go there they may not come here but hopefully that will not be the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
These arts are made by members and not the Graphics Team, so please be patient with a request.
Can you please remove this from the OP? This has nothing to do with the Graphics Team and the members of the team are allowed to make arts for boards. I find your wording offensive; it sounds as though you are saying we cannot help boards and that we have endless time to make arts. The team has lives outside of and it takes us a lot of time and effort to make what we do make for the site. Many do this on top of other responsibilities and make arts for other reasons. Being on the team may in fact make us slower in fulfilling requests as we have a time limit on what we have to make for the GT and sometimes they have to come first. We are not magicians who can magically produce arts and we do not have an endless supply of time to make arts. Nor can we necessarily make arts any quicker than anyone else. In fact I know that a lot of the team takes hours, days even, to make the graphics for the board because we want the best possible outcome for the boards so I do not really understand the point you were making by your comment. Anyway, my point is this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Graphics Team so we should not be mentioned. All you need to ask is for people to be patient with requests as arts take time to make and artists have lives outside of .
Old 11-22-2015, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

This is a great idea, indeed.

I will bookmark this for sure.

Thank you
Old 11-22-2015, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adding GoT now

Two GT members have been doubtful in this thread and it's not showing spirit. Could we please remain positive in here, we're all here to help.

As for me stating about the GT, I apologise, but I also don't see where the offence has come from. It means that there's no pressure on the GT. Before there was an OP I stated that it's unfair that we put pressure on the GT and that you're busy with board banners. A few members who posted on page 1 can venture for that. I've seen a few holiday competition threads say that they're expecting the GT to make banners for them if they don't get any. It is not your obligation, so I was taking the pressure off the GT. If that offends you then I don't know what to say. I apologise for thinking about the team, but please don't over read and passive aggressively target me in this thread when I was helping the team, simply ask for it to be removed or please PM in future.

Last edited by sourburst; 11-22-2015 at 05:39 AM
Old 11-22-2015, 05:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Two GT members have been doubtful in this thread and it's not showing spirit. Could we please remain positive in here, we're all here to help.
Why does it matter that it were two GT members? It could've been any "type" of member posting in here, what team they're on has nothing to do with that.

Quote:
I've seen a few holiday competition threads say that they're expecting the GT to make banners for them if they don't get any.
Which is true, I'm in charge on this "competition" and we do make arts so we have can have 2 arts per boards to encourage people more to sign up as some boards might not have "creative" posters on their boards, same goes for Standard Avatars.

Quote:
If that offends you then I don't know what to say. Sorry for thinking about the team, but please don't over read and passive aggressively target me in this thread when I was helping the team.
In no way was Rae doing that and if you read it like that, I'm sure it was not the intent. However, I do agree that the comment has no place in the OP, it's irrelevant to the purpose of this thread. It could very well be GT members wanting to help out and I don't think any poster would see it as "Oh GT helps us out on this." It's clearly an iniative of the Fan Art board so mentioning a team is unneeded.
Old 11-22-2015, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just want support for boards in this thread, I'm just trying to keep the positivity up. I don't think that is a lot to ask for. This thread seems to be causing more harm than good at the moment and this isn't what members want to come in and see.

I've also already took the statement out...
Old 11-22-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I am no going to 'Show Spirit', neither am I doubtful, I simply had a question. Until now´I still don't see why the Request Thread could not have updated its "rules" and a second "very, very similar" thing was needed. I've been on Fanart board for years. Asked for and done requests. Way before I even considered being part of the Graphics Team. You reduce me on being a member of the Graphics Team where as you forget that I can express my feelings as a regular poster of this board not depending on which team I am as well.

And I am not sending you a pm, because I think it is my right to share my fair opinion about this on this thread.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Guys, Jade already removed that part from the OP, it's ok now. This thread is for help other boards and from the posts here it's clear that people and mods love the idea and as a mod of this board I think it's good that we separated it from usual request thread we have on this board! Now we can all try to help the boards in the OP who need help instead of arguing about something that no longer is in the OP and I'm sure there was no intention to offend anyone from the Graphics Team because we are all very thankful for their amazing work.

Going to try to help some boards tonight!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread