Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm having some problems with text in PSP 7. It seems that the fonts are coming out different in Paint Shop than they are in Animation Shop. I'd rather them look like the ones in animation shop. Example.

Both Times New Roman and Arial fonts are regular size 6, with anti-alias. The fonts on the top are from Paint Shop, and for some reason they keep coming out really bad. (The ones on the bottom that are slightly blurry are from Animation shop) Is there a reason for this? I don't have any values set for leading or kerning on PSP, so I don't understand why the letters are bunching up. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Old 04-30-2004, 09:59 PM
New Fan

Hey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have a little problem and I don't really know where to ask but...

I haven't used Photoshop in the longest time and when I started it up today and wanted to use the Flaming Pear Aetherize filter, it wouldn't let me. The normal window would pop up with the controls and what not but after I clikced "OK" the filter never work. All the other filters work fine. Anyone know why this is happening?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

this is weird but try setting the date back on the pc for a few months.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread