Old 01-27-2019, 05:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

you know what they say about hope ...
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-27-2019, 05:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

If I finish that sentence as Spencer Hastings.......

Another reason to go for Atypical!
Old 02-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Nick Stoller To Direct Romantic Comedy Starring Billy Eichner, With Judd Apatow Producing

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Three-time Emmy nominee Billy Eichner will write and star in an untitled romantic comedy which is set up at Universal. Neighbors director Nick Stoller will direct, co-write and co-produce under his Global Solutions banners with Judd Apatow’s Apatow Productions banner.

Comedy will center around two men who have commitment problems and are attempting a relationship.

Previously announced at Universal, Apatow is directing an untitled comedy vehicle around Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson. That movie begins production this summer for a June 19, 2020 release date.

Eichner has two Disney features coming up: He’s voicing the character of Timon in Jon Favreau’s The Lion King and will star in Noelle opposite Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader, and Shirley MacLaine. Currently the Billy on the Street star headlines the second season of Netflix’s Friends From College (which Stoller co-created with his wife Francesca Delbanco) and he was recently seen in season eight of Ryan Murphy’s FX anthology, American Horror Story: Apocalypse. Eichner is a three-time Emmy nominee for his critically acclaimed series, Billy on the Street, including a Primetime Emmy nomination in the category of Outstanding Variety Sketch Series. He is repped by UTA, 3 Arts and Ziffren Brittenham.

After making such big comedy hits as The 40-Year-Old-Virgin, Knocked Up, This Is 40, Trainwreck, Superbad, Pineapple Express, both Anchorman films and The Big Sick, Apatow added “documentarian” to his resume as he recently was bestowed an Emmy Award for HBO’s The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling and he also co-directed 2017’s HBO documentary May It Last as well as 2016’s ESPN Films’ 30 For 30 on Darryl Strawberry and Dwight “Doc” Gooden. Apatow’s credits as a filmmaker and producer have amassed $2.5 billion at the global box office.

Stoller’s directing credits include Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Neighbors, and Get Him to the Greek. He also wrote Disney’s The Muppets. He also wrote and directed the animated film Storks and was an EP and co-creator of NBC’s The Carmichael Show.

Stoller is represented by UTA and Ziffren Brittenham. Apatow is represented by UTA, Mosaic and Ziffren Brittenham.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/billy-e...al-1202550087/
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh, that sounds nice
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

A Deadly Class fan made a fanvid focused on a non-canon m/m couple. One of
the actors, Benjamin Wadsworth made a point of commenting on the video
:“Marcus likes girls. Period.” (X)
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

ew, that's so ****ing gross. especially in the year of 2019.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Actors that jump into ship wars and this case even act homophobic are really the worst.

Off topic but I once got into an argue with william shatner bc of ships and he's a total jerk actually, loves to attack fans and then block them and have his fan minions attack others.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-08-2019 at 09:22 AM
Old 02-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Damn. Like, you might like believe that in your character, but leave fans alone. They're not hurting you. You're hurting yourself by saying that stuff.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I think some actors take their roles a bit too serious. They shouldn't then wonder if the fans see the actor and character as the same person then and hate/love them as much as the character they play.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

So Disney Channel actually had a character say "I'm Gay" on one of their shows

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
Damn. Like, you might like believe that in your character, but leave fans alone. They're not hurting you. You're hurting yourself by saying that stuff.
exactly. like, who cares?? who would go out of their way to be a homophobic ******* to a fan? and i'm sorry, but that's what it was: homophobia. because if it was his character and some girl in a non-canon ship, he wouldn't care and we all know it!!

queerbaiting actors are annoying too, but at least they're still trying to appeal to their lgbtq audience instead of insulting them.

man that sucks shatner is actually an *******. he seemed like he was cool. i guess you never can tell with people.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-08-2019, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
exactly. like, who cares?? who would go out of their way to be a homophobic ******* to a fan? and i'm sorry, but that's what it was: homophobia. because if it was his character and some girl in a non-canon ship, he wouldn't care and we all know it!!

queerbaiting actors are annoying too, but at least they're still trying to appeal to their lgbtq audience instead of insulting them.

man that sucks shatner is actually an *******. he seemed like he was cool. i guess you never can tell with people.
It's sad some actors are like this, maybe they shouldn't even go into acting business then when some role ideas are so disgusting to them.

Yes, he was kinda annoyed that the guy playing the captain in the new series was stealing his spotlight or something ridiculous he said, so I just randomply tweeted under that tweet that he should show some respect to the new actors and thought he'd just ignore that, but instead he attacked me and blocked me and then told his fans to attack me instead, so he's also a coward. It also appears he attacks lots of random people on twitter. Someone should maybe take his phone away lol. One of the coolest clasic trek actors was surely leonard nimoy.