Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2021, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ did you want to be added as a supporter?

It should be . As far as I know it has been following the same airing pattern as NCIS so when it isn't on neither is FBI or Most Wanted. Whatever CBS schedule is for that night it takes out all three shows. NCIS I know is back next week & I'm positive FBI & Most Wanted are the same

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do, thanks
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've added you

Quote:
FBI: Most Wanted - Season 2 - Miguel Gomez Joins Cast

The Strain and SMILF alum Miguel Gomez is joining the Season 2 cast of CBS’ drama series FBI: Most Wanted as a new series regular.

Gomez plays Special Agent Ivan Ortiz, a former LAPD Gang Unit officer born and raised in Los Angeles. After a stint with the FBI’s counter-terror unit in Washington, DC, he joins the team to be with the “best of the best” who track down the country’s most wanted fugitives. Ortiz has a street cop’s instincts, a gift for undercover work, and a sly sense of humor that he’ll employ as he tries to find his place with Jess (series star Julian McMahon) and the tight-knit team.

Gomez’s character will be introduced in the Tuesday, March 9 episode at 10 pm ET/PT.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 02-26-2021 at 05:47 PM Reason: Added news
Old 02-27-2021, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've got all 3 set for recording on Tuesday so pretty much 3 hours of recording off CBS

Have we met Gomez on OG or absolutely brand new character?

Is he replacing a character cause I've noticed Jess's brother-in-law hasn't been around for a while I've noticed
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The comments on the article speculate that he is replacing Clinton . I don't think we've seen him all season... But there's been nothing to say that Nathaniel Arcand has decided to leave the show, we just haven't seen him all season (or I don't think we have). We just know he is on special assignment & even a week ago TV Line answered a question saying that & we should get an eventual update.

Presumably Hana is going to be out for a few episodes so maybe he's replacing her? Then they decide to keep him around once she gets back?

Its a completely new character, hasn't been seen before

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2021, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Clinton is Kellan's character, right? He's Kenny

Where Nathaniel character name is Clinton never realized that
Old 02-27-2021, 04:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry . Kellan Lutz is Kenny Crosby & Nathaniel Arcand is Clinton Skye

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2021, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's fine cause I don't pay that much attention to names for the guys I've got the ladies figured out but mainly its just knowing Julian is the leader and Kellan recognized thanks to Twilight and than his brother-in-law was how I recognized/saw the other one
Old 02-27-2021, 04:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The females are easier, there's only two of them to try work out & remember

I know Crosby is the Twilight guy & Jess is the Charmed/Australian guy

Keisha (plays Hana) is pregnant so I'm presuming she's been written out for a bit. It also appears she's in New Zealand as she posted a picture with her older daughter (who lives in NZ with her father) last week. So that makes me think even more that she might be out for the rest of the season (ETA: Just noticed that the pregnancy announcement also tags her location as being in NZ )

Quote:
kecahu
Thank you to my sisterhood for celebrating our Pēpī. We feel so deeply loved ❤️

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2021, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think for me Julian recognize cause of Fantastic Four movies with Chris Evans

She looks stunning
Old 02-27-2021, 04:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know him from there too but mostly from Charmed

She does . If you look on her instagram there's also some nice pics from her wedding or announcing that she's married too. (She got married last month)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2021, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I also recognized him when I watched one of the Phoebe movies back when the board opened

Yea As you probably remember I haven't seen OG!Charmed and still just seen the first season for your reboot
Old 02-27-2021, 05:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah they were both in Bait . It is nice they both still get cast in Australian things, especially him since he's older & made a name for himself at least in American television. They've both appeared in Home & Away too, but Phoebe's was only a short stint & about 20 years after Julian was on it. She didn't need to start her career here on it since she'd already done it with H20 . (most Aussie actors here if they start their careers here appear or launch their careers on either Home & Away or Neighbours)

I know you haven't seen much of either Charmed Julian doesn't come into OG until S3. He's also one of the few actors who'd be happy to appear in the reboot but doubt that'd actually happen

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2021, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a good movie I watched it for her than was pleasantly surprised when I noticed Julian cause didn't know he was in it with her

I've heard of Home & Away related to your guys Soap Opera [right?] unless thinking of a different thing you guys have
Old 02-27-2021, 06:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I haven't seen it. Mostly I know her from The Secret Circle & him from Charmed. If they appear in other things I watch that's a bonus . I got quite excited when I saw him on the list for FBI Most Wanted as finally he was going to star in a show I'd want to watch again

I don't think I knew any of the other cast members from anything else. Same with FBI, I only knew Missy Peregrym & Sela Ward

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread