Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love, love, love that performance Not so much the music (Valse Triste either actually), but the way that they move, the skating, the connection, everything- perfection!

(formerly gg_all_da_way) - Liz

Icon by Aly.
WriterLiz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

UoC is still my favorite FD of theirs. It's just so fast and fluid and beautiful, and the connection is just I absolutely love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncoeur (View Post)
This pic is actually super adorable of them!

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan
tsforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Umbrellas for me was where they proved to the world that they were serious contenders. From 6th to 2nd particularly in that era of experienced skaters was no mean feat. This was where they proved they had so much potential. Unfortunately with the injury, it has only been recently that we've seen this kind of potential again with Mahler. It makes me wonder how much better they could have been without the injury - where they would have taken their skating, etc. Just interesting to think about.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by un rêve (View Post)
Unfortunately with the injury, it has only been recently that we've seen this kind of potential again with Mahler. It makes me wonder how much better they could have been without the injury - where they would have taken their skating, etc. Just interesting to think about.
Absolutely right. But for now I'm just happy and grateful that we can still see them compete, that they still have the ambition and the drive to push forward. It's amazing, considering all they've gone through, and also what they've already achieved.
Avocagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avocagirl (View Post)
Absolutely right. But for now I'm just happy and grateful that we can still see them compete, that they still have the ambition and the drive to push forward. It's amazing, considering all they've gone through, and also what they've already achieved.
Agreed
Old 04-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Figure Skaters Online » News Archive » Figure skating team event added to Sochi programme

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out... very excited about it tho!!!
At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.
♥ One Tree Hill 2003-2012 ♥
kairetwinslovest&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairetwinslovest&S (View Post)
Figure Skaters Online � News Archive � Figure skating team event added to Sochi programme

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out... very excited about it tho!!!
Well it is kinda cool that we would get to see more of TS at the Olympics (assuming they compete that long). Otherwise idk, it seems kind of silly and redundent... I wander if skaters would have to make a new program for this event or if they would just re-perform their fd/long program.

icon by LovelyLaura
channingco92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think I want to see this. Although I would love to see another figure skating event, seeing a team event is not quite what I think coaches and skaters alike will be supportive of. Then again, it might be like a relay race. Tag and then skate!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yea after reading all the different takes and points on it Im more worried now than excited.. i guess time will tell!
At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.
♥ One Tree Hill 2003-2012 ♥
kairetwinslovest&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:59 PM
New Fan

Hey I'm a brand spanking newbie to fanfourm and just want to say Hey i love T&S too and would love to be on the supporters list
If someone would be so kind as to explain pming? is that like just msging?
and i'd adore to see all these pics that one has to ask to be pmed lol! (you see why i'd like to know what it is now lol!)
And ya, read all the other threads and i just have to say you are bunch of really amazing people <3 really sweet, open and loving and that's what made me join up!
DLL137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi DLL137 Yeah, pming is private messaging, kind of like email but on these threads. If you click someone's username a little pm option should pop up I honestly don't remember all the differant pics that have been pmed, if you have any specific ones in mind I'll see if I have them

icon by LovelyLaura
Old 04-11-2011, 08:50 PM
New Fan

hi lol
hmmm when i click on a name it just says view profile and view other posts
S & J pics
Old 04-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm maybe you have to post a few time before you can pm, idk - for me it shows up in the middle of 'view profile' and 'view other posts.' Anyways I'll send you some S&J pics

ETA: actually, it appears that photobucket is "down for maintenance." Never seen that before, but it might take a while to pm the pics

icon by LovelyLaura

Last edited by channingco92; 04-11-2011 at 09:08 PM
Old 04-11-2011, 10:45 PM
New Fan

Thank you!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi DLL137- that's really sweet of you to say about us!

Do you have a name you'd like to go by? I'm Liz.. but you probably know that already

(formerly gg_all_da_way) - Liz

Icon by Aly.
WriterLiz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread