Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2021, 08:09 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Just block them
Old 01-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do block (and report, when necessary), but I always end up finding more of them; they’re like ants at a picnic. They just keep coming.
ICON
Old 01-13-2021, 08:50 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Good! - that you block and report
Old 01-13-2021, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I block and report now too, no point wasting time on these people.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-14-2021, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Which is the best idea
Old 01-14-2021, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just find it unfathomable that there are so many of them. And some of my mutual s quote tweet them, so then I see stuff, and I just want to shake them and say, “STOP interacting with them! You’re giving them attention, which is all they really want.”
ICON
Old 01-14-2021, 09:13 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Some might just have multiple accounts
Old 01-14-2021, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I've actually unfollowed people who really engage with antis It's like talking to a wall, it's pointless. They're not going to change their minds or act less ****ty.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-15-2021, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just not worth it to keep engaging with them. I don't know why some of my mutuals can't understand that. That's why I have to make them MUTE-uals.
ICON
Old 01-15-2021, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some people just like the drama, I guess. I just can't be bothered, I just see who is acting like a ****head and then block and move on.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-15-2021, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
It's just not worth it to keep engaging with them. I don't know why some of my mutuals can't understand that. That's why I have to make them MUTE-uals.
Hahha
Old 01-28-2021, 04:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is it wrong that I want The 100 prequel to go down in flames and never see the light of day?

Even after several months, a horror show of an election, a very depressing Holiday season, and a pandemic that won't quit, I still don't have the forgiveness in my heart to be okay with JR and KS getting a new show. They are evil people who probably steal candy from little kids and kick puppies. And they royally suck as writers and show runners.

Transendence. Bwaahhh. Die prequel, die.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, it's not wrong at all. I think a lot of us feel the same way. And it's nothing against the actors who would play those parts, or the crew members who would be a part of it. It's not even really anything against the people who want the prequel. It's all due to Jason. If Jason wasn't involved, I honestly think most of us would just be like, "Whatever," and it wouldn't be on our radar. But Jason, after the way he treated Bob and after the way he treated fans . . . he doesn't deserve it. And if Kim is a part of it, too . . . well, trust me when I say she deserves it even less.

The prequel was clearly the focus during season 7. They didn't care about the show that had gotten them to that point. They didn't care about those characters or that cast. It's totally okay to want to kill it with fire.
ICON
Old 01-29-2021, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel the same way. I used to be indifferent but after the hell Jason put us through and burned it all down for the slim possibility of having a sequel, I want it to go up in flames and for him to be utterly distraught. It's what he deserves.

Plus, with his track record, I worry for the prequel's cast since the leads are POCs and we all see what he does to his POC characters.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-29-2021, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't help but compare the treatment of The 100 fans to the way the Supernatural fans were treated. Now I'm talking about the overall fandom, not a specific group. The show went all out to thank the fans repeatedly, from Eric Kripke to Jensen and Jared, and all kinds of supporting players. Their conventions are legendary. The very last shot of the finale was a 4th wall "thank you" to the fans. That show, its writers and cast have always shown their appreciation and awareness of what a privilege it is to have a long running series. How special that really is... I mean, the finale wasn't perfect, but, the story always came back to the core relationship - Sam & Dean. The writers knew what was important in the end.

It's a shame that the same can't be said for the The 100 and it's fans. The squandering of the Bellarke relationship was an absolute crime. It was the core relationship of the show. Looking back, the way we were treated was beyond awful. It's like they were just toying with us. I really think Rothenberg enjoyed torturing the fans, particularly the Bellarke fans. I can't imagine what Shumway could have done that was worse than Jason. Having Clarke kill Bellamy was the absolute lowest thing they could have done. Unless of course, that was all KS's idea. Even after several months, I still can't believe we got that ending.

I haven't looked at much regarding the show in a couple of months. The only thing I have seen with any cast is the premiere episode of Walker. Lindsay Morgan has a main role in it. Not watching it for her, more for Jared P. I have to say, she is playing a very Raven type character. She is going to end up typecast if she isn't careful. To be honest, I've never been overly impressed with her acting.