Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
Harley ivy
Oh yes, Ivy is the only stable person in her life.

Even in the movie Joker abused Harley. And he basically asked her to live for him.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 10-31-2016, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I'll never be a fan of that
Old 11-01-2016, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 11-01-2016, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

doing my list now.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I will also post my list today or tomorrow.

EC | ADC

Old 11-01-2016, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Woo, listy listy

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 11-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tina's Top 5
most hated ships ever

#1 Bellamy/Clarke

i can't even post a gif or something of those two because it's such a bad couple in every way. Bellamy killed a peace army, treats Clarke like sht, blames her for what happened, chains her, and i could go on and on. i used to like them as friends but not even that any more. if they should ever get together, then this will be the day in which they totally destroy Clarke's character. ugh no thanks, she has the right to be a strong powerful character and no object or prize to win over by the man pain in person.

#2 Ryan/Lindsay (The O.C.)

Lindsay was just so boring and i was annoyed by how they tried to make Marissa jealous with this character. she did no good except of adding drama to Ryan/Marissa's relationship.

#3 Ted/Robin (HIMYM)

a perfect example of how you can destroy two awesome characters and an awesome friendship with simply putting them together so that they have a relationship which is zero interesting nor makes me feel anything.

#4 George/Izzi (Grey's Anatomy)

both characters were annoying but bearable as friends. but when they became a couple it just went downhill.

#5 Damon Salvatore/Bonnie Bennett

as friends yes but everything else is just forced and makes no sense to me. i can't feel this couple. i don't even know where this is coming from.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

interesting list all. Mine is gonna be so random compared to all the rest lol.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i am sure we will find something with Gossip Girl in your list?
Old 11-01-2016, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tina...ssshhhh
Old 11-01-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i am just excited with couple you'll choose because i almost nominated Vanessa/Nate
Old 11-01-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Working on mine now. Will post soon and I disliked them too Tina but I wouldn't say I hated them. For me there a far worse ships out there.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

okay i am excited for your list then.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess I won't make it today. Will post mine tomorrow.

EC | ADC

Old 11-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Top 5 notp's

1#
Oliver and Felicity (Arrow)

No, just no. This ship has a huge fan base and they are entitled to that view, but for me....I think it is beyond stupid. Literally no chemistry, no passion, no connection and no bond. You can't place two people together where there is just nothing but wood and that's what I see in these two....WOOD! It's annoying how they go back and forth between 'you make me good' to 'I'm too dark for you'...it keeps swinging back and forth and it's boring now.

Kate and Sawyer (Lost)

I was a Kate and Jack fan so of course, I was bound to hate these two lol. Reason being is Kate was in love with Jack, so I never understand why she allowed another man to pursue her knowing that there was zero chance. She loved someone else, yet she picked an easy route with Sawyer cause it came with less complications and emotions. I never understand the fact that when you love someone, why on earth would you sleep with someone else or allowed to be pursued by someone else. Not to mention the fact that he made below the belt comments at her. I got the feeling Kate never felt worthy of Jack so went for Sawyer cause they were on a similar wave length.

Dan and Blair (Gossip Girl)

Well, if these two weren't the most random couple...I don't know what is. They became good friends which I loved but it then went further which was so odd. It come out of nowhere and ruined what was an amazing friendship. She ended up cheating on him which was always gonna happen cause she pushed herself to believe that she wanted him when in fact it was always another guy. These two made me cringe and sick, literally. They were both decent characters, but putting them together for the sake of fans, ruining an established friendship, something that can never be forgiven.

Serena and Nate (Gossip Girl)

Pathetic!! That's one word that springs to mind with these two. They started off by cheating on Serena's best mate and Nate's gf...why!! So not off to a good start!! One night stand and he continued to pursue her, until she became his gf. And even then it didn't work. I thought it was disgusting how he perused her knowing he was hurting his current gf. I couldn't watch these two.

Clarke and Bellamy (The 100)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! These two could, and I say this lightly, could have had a good friendship if Bellamy wasn't such a ass. As a romantic pairing, NO! He blamed her time and time again for choices she made, yet when he made a choice to kill 300 innocent people, he walks away freely. He made Clarke feel like crap when all she was trying to do was protect her people, her friends. He belittled her. I don't see him taking up Clarke's role and he is a hypocrite. He doesn't want to lead and be in her shoes, yet he shames her for her choices, it's awful and emotionally abusive. The choices he made, which he himself is to blame, lays them down at her feet....makes her feel guilty for the mistakes and choices he made, who does that!!!

Honourable Mentions
>Damon and Elena (TVD)<
>Barbie and Ava (Under the Dome)<
>Navid and Sliver (90210)<
>Leonard and Priya (BBT)<
Closed Thread   Post New Thread