Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Completely you don't underestimating Michael especially considering that Jacob took his family/life
Old 05-25-2017, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by have a little faith (View Post)
Completely you don't underestimating Michael especially considering that Jacob took his family/life
Yeah taking Michaels family away from him and putting them in harms way just gives him more incentive to do something To get things back.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-26-2017, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Speculation thread should be easy especially considering I linked it before
Yes I was trying to find the link again and I did find speculation thread 3 and nothing I read until I got sick of reading who was doing what, made any sense.

So, after closely watching the preview again, we know Link lives (thank God-as he is in the hospital on a stretcher), that computer geek is holding Sara at gunpoint, there seems to a moment, or a standoff between Mike and Whip? I think Whip likely feels used, yet he has to be thankful to know who is father is (or maybe not?). The note that says LETMEDIE, is a bit chilling and I hope its not Sara. No way is Micheal going to let that happen. I knew that filthy computer geek was in on this from day one.

I wish FOX would give us the last episode commercial free, but that is dreaming.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That note of LETMEDIE is chilling we should have 5x09 thread up this weekend but maybe limited spoilers for discussion cause this is for 5x08

So gonna move the posts to that thread
Old 05-26-2017, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Micheal does not like to kill anyone. So he does this thing with T Bag and asks him to kill someone. Why would he do that if he intended to kill the SOB himself? I think Sara would kill him in a minute. She had her life stolen for 7 years, lied to and God knows even slept with that SOB. But Mike brings T Bag into the game and with a good cause included. T Bag will feel obligation to Micheal for this. And lets not forget, he didi break him out of Fox River. I am surprised Abruzzi's son does not give them some respect because they were kind of friends with his father. To a degree. Busted him out. Bottom line, Micheal does not like to be the one to kill someone. It had to be very tough to see those pictures though of his family with Jacob the liar
Old 05-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That note of LETMEDIE is chilling we should have 5x09 thread up this weekend but maybe limited spoilers for discussion cause this is for 5x08

So gonna move the posts to that thread

Can you believe this is the last episode? Sucks. I so looked forward to the season as you all did and now we have one episode loaded with stinking commercials left. I thought a season 6 would be a sure thing. But if this collection or DVD is all of the seasons, we are screwed. If its just season 5, we might have a shot? As great as all the seasons are, season 1 might still get my vote because of all that is involved in this complicated Prison Break. I did not like the side show with the woman vice president who I detested. So many characters went through a transformation. Kellerman, from evil to good. T Bag the same. i wish I could see a picture of C Notes little girl now? She was some cutie. I really never forgave Bellick for his early days either. I was not a big fan. Alex Mahone however was fabulous. I had hoped to some degree Gretchen might have come back? Now there is a match for Blondie

So do you think Sara might have written that note? LETMEDIE? God I hope not. They will have us on edge but hopefully the ending will be a happy one? To a degree?

YOU MUST TAKE A LIFE! Exact words to T Bag from Mike. Has to be Jacob. Has to be. So I give you the son you never knew, and in return you kill the bastard that stole my wife and child. That is the way I see it. I do not quite get the boat ride to the booey in Lake Michigan? I mean, blood in a can? symbolic? Am I missing something? T Bag's emotional unraveling of the mystery to the boy Whip was moving to say the least. Great acting once again by Knepper. So I wonder? Will Whip accept him, jump in the car and take off with his father or will he be devastated? Feel used? So much to take in. Did Whip have a relationship with his mother or did she abandon him?

Last edited by Zeppfan77; 05-26-2017 at 02:39 PM
Old 05-26-2017, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thinking Lincoln personally he's the one currently in mortal danger and probably feeling all guilty over everything

We've been speculating that the Blood is actually the Blood of the CIA director that Jacob killed and made it look like it was Michael aka what he was framed for and thrown into the Prison in Yemen

I honestly have the theory that it may be code or metaphor on the whole "you must take a life" take the life of T-Bag, kill the part of himself that is T-Bag cause I honestly don't want to believe that he intends to have T-Bag do the dirty work of killing Jacob. I honestly feel it needs to be Michael himself even if it wasn't him, people change and look what Jacob has done. Took his life for his own, his wife/child and left him in Prison to riot. Erased him like "Michael Scofield" never existed
Old 05-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think either Linc, or.. Whip? I have this bad feeling..

Here is an international promo

Old 05-27-2017, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thinking Lincoln personally he's the one currently in mortal danger and probably feeling all guilty over everything

We've been speculating that the Blood is actually the Blood of the CIA director that Jacob killed and made it look like it was Michael aka what he was framed for and thrown into the Prison in Yemen

I honestly have the theory that it may be code or metaphor on the whole "you must take a life" take the life of T-Bag, kill the part of himself that is T-Bag cause I honestly don't want to believe that he intends to have T-Bag do the dirty work of killing Jacob. I honestly feel it needs to be Michael himself even if it wasn't him, people change and look what Jacob has done. Took his life for his own, his wife/child and left him in Prison to riot. Erased him like "Michael Scofield" never existed
True but Micheal never lets emotions get the best of him. What the Vice President and Kellerman did were pretty bad too. Through all of this Sara has become as good with a gun as with a thermometer. We may both be wrong in the end? That would be my bet. But who knows. I only know, Link will live, and Jacob is going down. Either in death or imprisonment. I hope Whip and T Bag can ride off into the sunset and maybe be around for a season 6? Maybe Abruzzi's son will have a role in it if there is one? I looked and its only an hour. I was hoping I would have to add an extension for a two hour episode. But we did not get that lucky. So when the blonde pulls off the wig and comes in with the gun, there is not much time for another person to play out the scene? Unless they are going to add in? My guess will be Jacob being there and putting a bullet into the other hired gun, and in front of little Mike which means his reputation is forever destroyed to the boy. But he is a smart kid. Already knows something is very wrong as his mother would never go this long without showing her face to him. And Micheal does not yet know Link was shot. Maybe Sheeba will show up?
Old 05-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jacob has both Mikey and Whip crazy to hear it spoken that Teddy has a son
Old 05-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Jacob has both Mikey and Whip crazy to hear it spoken that Teddy has a son
Yeah it's crazy

Old 05-27-2017, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

I had an original post here but moved it to the main spoiler page because upon further inspection it was HUGE.

Reader beware.

Last edited by Ropetuned; 05-28-2017 at 03:39 AM
Old 05-28-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Huge indeed

Here is one more promo

Old 05-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Foreign promo from...somewhere

Last edited by Ropetuned; 05-28-2017 at 11:21 AM
Old 05-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

thabks for posting those promos !! It's definitely going to be a big ep for sure.