Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

1x13: "CLEAR" Episode Discussion Thread (03/13/16 @ 10PM)

Clear - 1.13 - episode discussion
air date - March 13th, 2016

episode description:

“Clear" – This week the NATS learn how to source information from confidential informants, but when they test their skills in the real world, they soon realize being an agent is not as easy as it seems. Meanwhile, in the future, Alex and a fellow agent find themselves in a life or death situation when they are forced to provide classified information that could result in deadly consequences on "Quantico" SUNDAY, MARCH 13 (10:00–11:00 EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico" stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas, Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin and Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez.

Guest starring are Jacob Artist as Brandon Fletcher, Lenny Platt as Drew Perales, Li Jun Li as Iris Chang, Jay Armstrong Johnston as Will Olsen and Eliza Coupe as Hannah Wyland.

“Clear” was written by Sharbari Z. Ahmed and directed by Jamie Barber.

Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people
who are just trying to do the best with what they are given.
○ We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Heidsdk; 03-14-2016 at 12:49 PM
Old 03-13-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tonight a new episode is about to air.

Heidi, would you mind sticking this thread to the top of the board?
Old 03-13-2016, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder which agent will die tonight. I have my theories on who I think it may be, but you never know with this show.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Omg. I don't read spoilers so the death was a total surprise. I feel so terrible for Alex. She made me cry And Natalie I was never a huge fan but I was enjoying her so much teaming up with Alex and then this happens
Old 03-14-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At first I thought Natalie was the mole , even with the bomb vest I was Leary . But once the laptop blew up I was like holy shi* . Alex all frantic running to Ryan .. Sad to lose her ..
Old 03-14-2016, 12:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
At first I thought Natalie was the mole , even with the bomb vest I was Leary . But once the laptop blew up I was like holy shi* . Alex all frantic running to Ryan .. Sad to lose her ..
I also thought that Natalie was the mole as well. Natalie's death came to a total surprise to me. I, also, didn't like her much in the beginning, but she started to grow on me.

The promo for the next episode looks good!
Old 03-14-2016, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG!!! Loved the episode. So surprising that Natilie died and I started to like her. And how scared and sad Alex was at the end, was so heartbreaking!
Old 03-14-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

all i can say is what the .....

im speechless, and the scenes from next episode! woow.

i need to sleep and think this trough cause just wow so many mixed emotions!
Old 03-14-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!!!! What was that????!!!! Natalie, nooooooooooooooo!!!! I didn't know about the death in this week's episode as well and it totally took me by surprise. I never even expected that somebody would die.

And Alex, OMFG, Alex! She is all on her own. And her breaking down there, it was heartbreaking to watch.

Besides, we got a lot of interesting stuff... There was something between Alex and Liam, they spent the night together I guess. No, why would she do that?!

This new guy (I don't know his name) and his girlfriend being shot in the incident in Chicago When he mentioned Chicago I right away thought of the Liam/Ryan storyline and what happened there and yes, it proved right. Damn it...

And what is that other new guy, this introvert doing with all the pictures and why is he crossing some of them?! He is creepy!

Shelby and her supposed to be sister Samar are strange as well... I'm wondering where this is heading Any ideas?
Old 03-14-2016, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

I feel so bad for Alex and I have to admit that I Did know (Or had a Hunch it was going to be Natalie)

as far Shelby and Samar, I have that feeling as well, Something seems off to me (but I love Shelby LOL)
Old 03-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
OMFG!!!!! What was that????!!!! Natalie, nooooooooooooooo!!!! I didn't know about the death in this week's episode as well and it totally took me by surprise. I never even expected that somebody would die.

And Alex, OMFG, Alex! She is all on her own. And her breaking down there, it was heartbreaking to watch.

Besides, we got a lot of interesting stuff... There was something between Alex and Liam, they spent the night together I guess. No, why would she do that?!

This new guy (I don't know his name) and his girlfriend being shot in the incident in Chicago When he mentioned Chicago I right away thought of the Liam/Ryan storyline and what happened there and yes, it proved right. Damn it...

And what is that other new guy, this introvert doing with all the pictures and why is he crossing some of them?! He is creepy!

Shelby and her supposed to be sister Samar are strange as well... I'm wondering where this is heading Any ideas?
she acted tht breakdown soo well, i literally cried, im so sorry for her

i dont think we know that liam and alex spent the night together?

Oh yeah my first thought aswell with this new guy and his gf, was also that and BOOM liam was the offiicer or whatever back then omg! cant wait to see more to this storyline

Yeah the guy crossing the original quantico crew out is creepy, i Wonder if he is investigating them now, since elias wasnt there anymore? and he does seem kind of brainwashed

Very strange with shelby and that woman, i hope she get her Money back
Old 03-15-2016, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'm curious to see where this goes as well. It definitely has to be bigger than just someone trying to get money off of a rich girl. I'm thinking some sort of human and/or drug trafficking ring? Something big. I also have a feeling the FBI knows more than they are willing to tell Shelby.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Omg. I don't read spoilers so the death was a total surprise. I feel so terrible for Alex. She made me cry And Natalie I was never a huge fan but I was enjoying her so much teaming up with Alex and then this happens
Yes! Omg I was loving them in these last 2 episodes and their new found friendship. Completely heartbroken. And Alex afterwards? I wanted to cry.

April
Old 03-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I had a feeling it might be Natalie...one of reasons is the actress didn't seem to be on set along with the others once they returned to filming after the holidays. I knew they filmed episode 12 & 13 just before Christmas. I noticed she wasn't back since they resumed production and wondered why. Makes sense.

Starting with the next episode (1x14), they began filming in mid-Jan FYI

Yep, when Drew mentioned his gf was shot in Chicago in 2014, I knew it was the botched operation Ryan spoke of with Liam. Hmm and now Liam is his teacher?! Ummm

Curious about Will also-why is he marking off people's photos?! I thought he could be another undercover agent. I don't know. It looks very sketchy, but there's probably some explanation. He looked to be spying or taking photos from a car in the preview.

Also, wouldnt Alex be caught on the FBI camera when she was trying to download the classified info when everyone else was outside (fake bomb threat)? I wonder if they'll even mention it.

Last edited by TravelHopper; 03-15-2016 at 10:05 PM
Old 03-17-2016, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper (View Post)
I had a feeling it might be Natalie...one of reasons is the actress didn't seem to be on set along with the others once they returned to filming after the holidays. I knew they filmed episode 12 & 13 just before Christmas. I noticed she wasn't back since they resumed production and wondered why. Makes sense.

Starting with the next episode (1x14), they began filming in mid-Jan FYI

Yep, when Drew mentioned his gf was shot in Chicago in 2014, I knew it was the botched operation Ryan spoke of with Liam. Hmm and now Liam is his teacher?! Ummm

Curious about Will also-why is he marking off people's photos?! I thought he could be another undercover agent. I don't know. It looks very sketchy, but there's probably some explanation. He looked to be spying or taking photos from a car in the preview.

Also, wouldnt Alex be caught on the FBI camera when she was trying to download the classified info when everyone else was outside (fake bomb threat)? I wonder if they'll even mention it.
I know it's too obvious to be true,but it made me wonder if he was involved in the conspiracy.