Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Haylie, don't say something like that! I want to see their first scene after that torture one. I want to know where they stand... What about Natalie, is she still in the picture? Does Alex know about Ryan and Natalie at all? What about Alex?
I think Ryan and Alex will be fine and I can't imagine he would go back to Natalie, but what do I know?? I believe Alex does know about Ryan and Natalie. He told Natalie that he went to see Alex after she found out about him and Natalie. That's when he got shot at her apartment. He claimed he was there to talk to her about that (at least what he told Natalie). Also, Alex did say to Natalie "Why would I shoot the man that we both love??"
Old 12-28-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I somehow think that she's a trained agent after all and so is Ryan... They are trained to withstand torture to a degree but she had to watch the person she loves being tortured and I can only start to imagine what that must have been like. I think that first time they'll see each other again will be a really hard and tense moment but they will be okay
aah yes i bet it will be intense aswell just thinking about what will happen i get the goosies i really cant wait to see what will happen with those two

and yeah it really looked like she was going to confess, im happy the FBI came in when they did it was soo intense i was like oh no oh no she's going to say it and phewwwww what a relief when the fbi came

Quote:
What about Natalie, is she still in the picture? Does Alex know about Ryan and Natalie at all? What about Alex?
i know this isnt for me, but yeah what about natalie, i wonder if she was on the hospital with Ryan a bit and so on but yeah i do wonder if alex know about them i think maybe she does
Old 12-29-2015, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

TravelHopper, first of all, am I allowed to ask for your name? I just had a look in the Introduction thread to see if I can find it there but I couldn't. I'm Kris btw. And so cool to see you have joined in December. Just for Quantico? Sorry for the little bit OT but I was just curious.

Back on topic then...

Quote:
I think Ryan and Alex will be fine and I can't imagine he would go back to Natalie, but what do I know?? I believe Alex does know about Ryan and Natalie. He told Natalie that he went to see Alex after she found out about him and Natalie. That's when he got shot at her apartment. He claimed he was there to talk to her about that (at least what he told Natalie). Also, Alex did say to Natalie "Why would I shoot the man that we both love??"
I so love to have you here, you know that Thanks for telling me. And yes, I recall that line of Alex
But maybe it wasn't a secret that Natalie loves Ryan as well but that she is actually in a relationship with her... Do you really think that he could end something like that so easily? I'm really curious on what we'll have to expect when the show comes back. There are too many questions for me still.

Quote:
and yeah it really looked like she was going to confess, im happy the FBI came in when they did it was soo intense i was like oh no oh no she's going to say it and phewwwww what a relief when the fbi came
You know what I love the most about the torture scene? That it showed that Ryan really believes in her innocence and therewith I think really loves her and knows her really well. He was even ready to let them torture him to the extreme... He told her not to tell them anything and went through all of this. He loves her, he really does, I'm sure about that.

Heidi, even if I didn't write it explicitly to you, you're allowed to answer or give your thoughts on everything we post in here That's how the discussion is kept alive!

So you think she knows about Ryan and Natalie as well? Good, then it's two of you guys already.

I really recall too little as to be sure of it yet but I'm like almost convinced.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
TravelHopper, first of all, am I allowed to ask for your name? I just had a look in the Introduction thread to see if I can find it there but I couldn't. I'm Kris btw. And so cool to see you have joined in December. Just for Quantico? Sorry for the little bit OT but I was just curious.

Back on topic then...

I so love to have you here, you know that Thanks for telling me. And yes, I recall that line of Alex
But maybe it wasn't a secret that Natalie loves Ryan as well but that she is actually in a relationship with her... Do you really think that he could end something like that so easily? I'm really curious on what we'll have to expect when the show comes back. There are too many questions for me still.

You know what I love the most about the torture scene? That it showed that Ryan really believes in her innocence and therewith I think really loves her and knows her really well. He was even ready to let them torture him to the extreme... He told her not to tell them anything and went through all of this. He loves her, he really does, I'm sure about that.

Heidi, even if I didn't write it explicitly to you, you're allowed to answer or give your thoughts on everything we post in here That's how the discussion is kept alive!

So you think she knows about Ryan and Natalie as well? Good, then it's two of you guys already.

I really recall too little as to be sure of it yet but I'm like almost convinced.

Hey! Thank you Kris!! That's so nice of you to say. I love posting here. I used to lurk around other forums way back when, and when I recently saw there was a Quantico forum starting, I had to join! Feel free to call me anything you want haha! 'TH' works too if u wanna shorten it down LOL!

Yep I'm pretty positive Alex knows about Natalie. It'll be interesting and weird at the same time to see it play out. Not sure if Ryan will end it with Natalie, but I hope so rofl. JK! I didn't see a whole lot of interaction b/w them in the present, and other than the shower scene, not a whole lot of affection or chemistry. But I'll wait to see what they serve up in the coming epsiodes. Obviously from what Alex said, Natalie loves Ryan. Or is Alex assuming? And if so, is it mutual?! Hmm

I like your analysis on the torture scene with Ryan - he has been in her corner from the first moment this all happened. And to withstand that pain, wow!

Last edited by TravelHopper; 12-29-2015 at 08:32 PM
Old 12-29-2015, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't there is any way that Alex doesn't know about Natalie and Ryan.

TravelHopper, I do see Ryan will eventually end with Natalie, because while I do think he loves them both, I think he loves Alex more if that makes sense.

I didn't think of the mutual thing but I could see the Natalie and Ryan thing being mutual. I think, Natalie probably had to have some feeling that Ryan is/was always in love with Alex and that would probably not go away

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 12-29-2015, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
I don't there is any way that Alex doesn't know about Natalie and Ryan.

TravelHopper, I do see Ryan will eventually end with Natalie, because while I do think he loves them both, I think he loves Alex more if that makes sense.

I didn't think of the mutual thing but I could see the Natalie and Ryan thing being mutual. I think, Natalie probably had to have some feeling that Ryan is/was always in love with Alex and that would probably not go away
Yeah, I get the same sense from Natalie - that she knows Ryan is in love with Alex and still can't let her go. I have to see Ryan being in love with Natalie, if that makes any sense. So far, I have not see "love" between them in the NYC timeline. I suppose that will ramp up in the coming episodes. Maybe they are more physical than emotional lovers? I see a major connection b/w Alex/Ryan in both timelines and hardly anything with Natalie - so far....
Old 12-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hey! Thank you Kris!! That's so nice of you to say. I love posting here. I used to lurk around other forums way back when, and when I recently saw there was a Quantico forum starting, I had to join! Feel free to call me anything you want haha! 'TH' works too if u wanna shorten it down LOL!
Okay, TH works fine for me if it's okay for you And I'm super happy to hear that you love posting here! I hope it'll stay that way

Haylie and TH, you've got convinced me... There really might not be a possibility that Alex doesn't know about Natalie and Ryan. How could she now know, huh?

So there's another question of mine since TH pointed out that she as well didn't feel a lot of interaction or affection between these two... Are they actually together? Living together and so on or is it just like an affair? Friends with benefits?

I as well think that Ryan always loved Alex, even now when he is with Natalie... But he needed her to come around. I'm really wondering what happened after that night at the party at Caleb's parent's house.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

So there's another question of mine since TH pointed out that she as well didn't feel a lot of interaction or affection between these two... Are they actually together? Living together and so on or is it just like an affair? Friends with benefits?

I as well think that Ryan always loved Alex, even now when he is with Natalie... But he needed her to come around. I'm really wondering what happened after that night at the party at Caleb's parent's house.

When Alex asked Ryan over the phone what he was doing in her apt, he said he was back to work the DNC and wanted to apologize for how they left things at Quantico or something like that. It sounded to me like he was either posted in LA still or somewhere other than NYC. It still doesn't make sense how he and Natalie connected though. It didn't seem like he was living in NYC up until the bombing. He could have had to travel to NYC as part of his op (like he and Hannah were at the Haas party in DC) on various occasions and might have connected with Natalie, which turned into more. Maybe I've got it all wrong, but based on that convo alone, it seemed like he hadn't been living in NYC. Up until now, maybe he would stay with Natalie at her place.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yeah he really does love her still thats for sure, we all can see it i wonder if they will get back together

Quote:

yeah me to

and i also wonder as you if nat and booth were living together or just friends with benefits good question, cause we havent seen his or hers home
Old 01-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper (View Post)
When Alex asked Ryan over the phone what he was doing in her apt, he said he was back to work the DNC and wanted to apologize for how they left things at Quantico or something like that. It sounded to me like he was either posted in LA still or somewhere other than NYC. It still doesn't make sense how he and Natalie connected though. It didn't seem like he was living in NYC up until the bombing. He could have had to travel to NYC as part of his op (like he and Hannah were at the Haas party in DC) on various occasions and might have connected with Natalie, which turned into more. Maybe I've got it all wrong, but based on that convo alone, it seemed like he hadn't been living in NYC. Up until now, maybe he would stay with Natalie at her place.
Wasn't this scene when they pieced the flashback and the present of the shower scene? Because if so I thought this was after the bombing, unless I'm reading the response completely wrong

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 01-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
Wasn't this scene when they pieced the flashback and the present of the shower scene? Because if so I thought this was after the bombing, unless I'm reading the response completely wrong

Yep he and Natalie in the shower was present - post-bombing
And I believe that was her place, not his. I only figured it was her place because I believed Ryan wasn't living full time in NYC based on what he told Alex over the phone when he was in the hospital. Maybe I inferred wrong and he was already living there prior to the bombings.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Saw it today and was listening really close to their first phone conversation in the present... I really hope we'll find out what happened in the time between. And really, he wanted to apologize for what he'd done to her at Quantico and went to see her therefore. I thought it sweet. Why did nobody ever questioning him why he was there besides of her? And does that mean that since that party of Caleb's family they have never seen each other again? I don't want to believe that!

Quote:
yeah he really does love her still thats for sure, we all can see it i wonder if they will get back together
I really hope they are having a chance still I love these two and it would break my heart if all was over already...

Quote:
Which scene to you refer to specifically, Hayls?
Old 01-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And does that mean that since that party of Caleb's family they have never seen each other again? I don't want to believe that!
thats what i think, that they havent i dont like it either, but she did really seem upset, and that was when she drove with liam, and maybe something started there?
Old 01-02-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
thats what i think, that they havent i dont like it either, but she did really seem upset, and that was when she drove with liam, and maybe something started there?
I really don't know what to think about it all... Why would he go back to her to apologize for him spying on her after so many months when at Quantico it seemed she was over it already when he left It's just all so confusing with these two.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really don't know what to think about it all... Why would he go back to her to apologize for him spying on her after so many months when at Quantico it seemed she was over it already when he left It's just all so confusing with these two.
it really is confusing and very dramatic
i just need next episode to air now, or my head will blow up, with all these theories