Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Limited Spoiler Thread #3: "BUT WHYYYYYYYY?!"

Please Observe the GUIDELINES for Limited Spoiler Discussions

Spoilers:
Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.

The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:

Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.

Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.

Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.

Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.

If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:

Spoiler:

This thread is now a thread in which we can discuss:

1. Sneak peeks prior to the episode thread being opened.
2. Promo pics before the episode thread is opened.
3. Any behind the scenes pictures the cast or crew or guest stars tweet or blog prior to the episode airing.
4. Ausiello teases, writer interviews which hint at future storylines.

~ These items do not have to be kept out of the news thread, but should not go beyond links. Discussion is only allowed here. ~
The news thread can still include (with discussion) airing dates, dates of conventions, announce actors' appearances on talk shows, press releases, etc.

NOTE. Anything provided by fans and not by the cast/crew/guest stars or released as promotional material needs to remain in the spoiler thread at the spoiler board. If a promo picture reveals a 'big moment' that the unspoiled don't recognize as such, there is to be no hinting or saying anything along the lines of "I can't believe they revealed that!" As always, posts outside the spoiler board should not tell us who is spoiled and who is not.

** Previous Threads **
Limited Spoiler Thread #1 - Because we have episode titles to talk about! {01-Sep-2015}
Limited Spoiler Thread #2: "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" - us, everyday{03-Feb-2016}
Limited Spoiler Thread #3: "BUT WHYYYYYYYY?!"{23-Apr-2016}

~Heidi
Old 04-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I just hope we do not have to wait for 3 season as happened with Toby. So what I hate more. And I hope that Paige and Walter find each other in 2x24 "Toby Or not Toby" and Paige is there not been shot. Because some may claim that Paige Collins is shot. But I think that Paige and Walter come together at the end of 2x24, but Toby something happens and we only which is in the 3 season know what with Toby.
Old 04-23-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm even more curious about what the supposed cliffhanger will be. There have been some evil hints in the sneak peeks, but I almost wonder if they did that on purpose - to make everyone think the cliffhanger is one thing and it will turn out to be something completely different.

~Heidi
Old 04-23-2016, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

So learn a lot we have not from the Sneak Peeks anyway.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm even more curious about what the supposed cliffhanger will be. There have been some evil hints in the sneak peeks, but I almost wonder if they did that on purpose - to make everyone think the cliffhanger is one thing and it will turn out to be something completely different.
I still say whatever the big Quintis twist is, it's something the fandom has guessed.

Best thread title ever BTW.

Old 04-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I still say whatever the big Quintis twist is, it's something the fandom has guessed.

Best thread title ever BTW.

Old 04-24-2016, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I pretty much think that Collins is lying through his teeth. He's playing mind games with Toby and it's not hard for him to come up with the one thing that will get to him.

~Heidi
Old 04-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe we're gonna go 2-3 months with this thread being useless.

Old 04-25-2016, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully we'll get some tidbits sooner rather than later.

~Heidi
Old 04-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After finale articles I don't expect much from official channels until Comic Con, but we should get bts stuff a few weeks earlier than that.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We can come here to speculate on the meaning of some of the hints in the post-finale articles.

~Heidi
Old 04-26-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We can come here to speculate on the meaning of some of the hints in the post-finale articles.
I'm at work and have already word vomited on Tumblr so how about you start.

Old 04-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What I've seen so far is:

-- The S3 premiere will pick up pretty much where this left off - they'll fast forward long enough not to show Walter driving for hours, but it should be basically the next day-ish.
-- Waige will continue to develop slowly, and their feelings will always be there, even if they see other people.

With those two things, I suspect we'll see Walter arrive in Tahoe. What really concerns me is his thought process during the long drive. Might he just talk himself out of this? Some of the possibilities I would hate to see:

-- Walter gets close to Tahoe, but turns around without seeing Paige at all
-- Walter gets to Tahoe, sees Paige and Tim from a distance - kissing or holding hands or any sort of fairly innocent activity - and he turns around and leaves
-- Walter arrives in Tahoe, finds Paige, but then chickens out and gives her a lame excuse about needing her to come back - because of Toby or whatever, but without actually telling her the real reason

I do NOT expect we'll get a serious heart-to-heart discussion between Walter and Paige. However, I really hope Walter follows through enough that Paige ditches Tim (as politely and gently as possible) and that Walter confesses at least to some small degree how he feels about her. Then I'd like to see a sort of turnabout for the two couples: Instead of Waige watching Quintis to see if a workplace relationship can work, Quintis is now inspired by Waige to work things out between them.

Some of my friends call me Pollyanna.

The bit about Waige being a slow-burning undercurrent, even if they date other people? I'm seriously hoping that doesn't come into play until some time later. I'd like to see Waige together in season 3 - even if they are very tentative and hesitant with each other. I would LOVE to see them deal with Walter's adjustment period - how he learns to manage the emotions that, far from being absent in him, are so intense they scare the stuffing out of him. I'd like to see Paige dealing with managing her own expectations and learning to expect the unexpected from Walter.

~Heidi
Old 04-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely don't want a thing where Walter backs off again completely. I would hate that for two reasons.

1. Undoes his realization in the finale, like that was a watershed moment and HE IS GOING TO HER do not refuse some sort of follow through.
2. It's insulting to fans to use us like that.

I definitely don't want them dating other people either. We've ridden that ride already.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 04-26-2016 at 04:25 PM
Old 04-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's interesting they've given us a few hints about Waige, but they haven't said anything about where Toby/Happy will be in the premiere except to say they already know who Happy is married to. Makes me think it will be awhile before we get anything concrete on that front. I just have a nagging idea that TPTB want us to stew in the awkwardness of that before we get any sort of reveal.

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread