Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i dontt think he is going anywhere
Old 04-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
I don't want Iris to go either but you know I do think they are going to get rid of Barry. on Arrow William's go I'm tired of the Flash not sure what he really says. and on LOT Jax says Barry Allen who? and then Guggenheim talks about the flash coming on LOT he states the Flash not which one. just little hints and maybe I am being paranoid
He said he's tired of The Flash because he wants a Green Arrow action figure, also its weird that Jax said who? because he met Barry, and maybe we should stop saying he isn't going anywhere we could jinx it.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

he is not going anywhere. the only way he leaves is if GG wants to.

there is no business model known to planet Earth - any Earth - where by far the highest rated tv show intentionally writes off its leading character.

DC has had no problem having major characters have more than one persona in the past. Take Superman. During the 90's and 2000's there were several different television shows and movies with different people playing super man.

Smallville was running when Super Man returns came out in 2006.
You had an animated Super Man and New adventures of Superman running at the same time.

Not to mention the boss at Warner Bros has already come out and said

The Flash on the television show and The Flash in Batman v Superman don’t have anything to do with one another. They don’t exist in the same time, place, universe or even dimension."

Barry (GG) is not going anywhere. Warner Bro's boss has said he's interested in seeing the two characters with the same name, etc... co-exist and how that plays out because they are in two different universes.

Stephen Amell's take:

The important thing to remember is just because Grant Gustin plays the part of Barry Allen doesn’t mean Ezra Miller can’t also play Barry Allen. There can be different interpretations of the character. Anyone who is a fan of the comics knows the Flash character is one of the forces that leads to parallel universes. And who knows? They might find a fantastic actor to play Oliver Queen on the feature side who has a different take on the character. I’m certainly a departure from the typical Oliver Queen from the comic books. I just think that everybody needs to be patient with the whole thing. The fact that DC and Warner have announced all these comic book features is nothing but good for business."

and again, no one they killed off on Arrow meant much of a damn, really. All were minor guest characters. Waller? Deadshot? Harley? There is no comparison with that to a main character.

There are two Jim Gordon's and Alfred's and young Bruce Wayne's. But I don't see anyone thinking either of them are going to bite the dust.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope your right about Grant bonnie51

I hardly ever come here, but for some reason I find myself looking at video's people artwork of SnowBarry and some are really good and positive. so I might come more often.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

pretty sure I'm right. if he was a supporting character or a guest star or the show was on the fast track to no where - then I think it could happen.

But with it being the network's darling of a show, GG fairly beloved - in media circles at least if not in the random - plus no one even close to being ready to take his place = him not going anywhere unless he wants to.

As for Barry and Caitlin... yeah, I've missed them this season. I'm good with them just being friends or something more some day, whatever... but I just don't like having the interaction taken away
Old 04-14-2016, 05:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love that quote so true
Old 04-14-2016, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
pretty sure I'm right. if he was a supporting character or a guest star or the show was on the fast track to no where - then I think it could happen.

But with it being the network's darling of a show, GG fairly beloved - in media circles at least if not in the random - plus no one even close to being ready to take his place = him not going anywhere unless he wants to.

As for Barry and Caitlin... yeah, I've missed them this season. I'm good with them just being friends or something more some day, whatever... but I just don't like having the interaction taken away
I'm not shipping them, I just enjoy the art and graphics I like their friendship. I enjoy the whole star-lab group. yeah he's not really beloved in tumblr. I for some reason will join that and to afraid to join twitter.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

it is a good quote yeah.........and yeah there is plenty of talented people all over who can do amazing stuff with art, videos, etc.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
I'm not shipping them, I just enjoy the art and graphics I like their friendship. I enjoy the whole star-lab group. yeah he's not really beloved in tumblr. I for some reason will join that and to afraid to join twitter.
Well tumblr one way of veiwing things its not what everyone thinks
Old 04-15-2016, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

agreed... and the thing about the internet is... you can find whatever you are or aren't looking for. I mean, I'm sure if I looked for it I could find posts bashing Grant, etc...

but I just stick to a couple sites that I know are at worst neutral and get my fix from there
Old 04-15-2016, 07:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
agreed... and the thing about the internet is... you can find whatever you are or aren't looking for. I mean, I'm sure if I looked for it I could find posts bashing Grant, etc...

but I just stick to a couple sites that I know are at worst neutral and get my fix from there
I follow mostly cute animals and nature blogs. I have a a few likes. mostly I just click on a Grant Gustin hashtag and everything that has his name in it comes up. I'm not looking for bashing stuff it just shows ups. if there is something nice hardly anyone likes. The FLash blogs I quit on them along time ago. most grant gustin blogs are the same and I just go to grantgustinnews. and here
Old 04-16-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

miss barry and caitlin aswel
Old 04-16-2016, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

so do I. I do not think we will see much of them between now and the end of the season
Old 04-17-2016, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

true, i doubt it aswell.. kind of sad.. im tired of hoping we see more of them together
Old 04-17-2016, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

its very sad