Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today definitely wasn't fun. I had a 5 hour lecture, had my train ride home and started feeling sick. I got on the bus after and got stuck in traffic for over a hour and projectile vommited everywhere. I hate my travel sickness. It's been really bad for as long as i can remember and my GP said nothing can be done. I am so nauseous now and my legs are like jelly. I was going to make my Arrow and Siege Perilous icons and post, but Im going to bed instead.

I'm going to try and switch a module, because I can't do this every Tuesday I miss out on lunch too because my class is 12 - 5 I can't fit my 5 meals a day in. iI get no lunch and a late dinner because i don't get home until 8pm.

I've just ranted so much, I apologise. Not the best of days. I think i'm just hangry, hungry angry.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
So excited for it
Understandble...

Quote:
Today definitely wasn't fun. I had a 5 hour lecture, had my train ride home and started feeling sick. I got on the bus after and got stuck in traffic for over a hour and projectile vommited everywhere. I hate my travel sickness. It's been really bad for as long as i can remember and my GP said nothing can be done. I am so nauseous now and my legs are like jelly. I was going to make my Arrow and Siege Perilous icons and post, but Im going to bed instead.

I'm going to try and switch a module, because I can't do this every Tuesday I miss out on lunch too because my class is 12 - 5 I can't fit my 5 meals a day in. iI get no lunch and a late dinner because i don't get home until 8pm.

I've just ranted so much, I apologise. Not the best of days. I think i'm just hangry, hungry angry.
Oh no... That sucks big time, hun... And that doesnt sound like fun at all and really hope that you can switch a module, so you dont have to go through it again...

But we still love it no matter what... So dont be sorry... And really hope you feel better soon...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-13-2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry Jade Rest and drink plenty of fluids. Hope everything works out with switching classes.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everyone Did everyone else have a good day?
Old 10-14-2015, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not really. I am sick and don't know if I should ask my bosses if I can leave early.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks everyone Did everyone else have a good day?
Your welcome... Could be better... Just counting down the days until the weekend...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-14-2015, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Not really. I am sick and don't know if I should ask my bosses if I can leave early.
Awww, feel better!
Old 10-14-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been drinking a lot of tea.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Hun! I was ill the past 2 weeks, any herbal tea flushes the system, though I favoured flavoured green tea, and I also found that warm water with a slice of lemon 3 times a day made me feel much better! I hope you feel better soon
Old 10-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Jade , I've been doing this thing where I heat up a pot of water and then lean over it with a towel over my head. It helps but I feel like a cough is the longest sickness to get over.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

That helps (the pot thing) but don't do it more than every couple of days. I used to do that but my GP said it dries out your nasal passages and the throat, initially making the cold worse. So after you do it, put vaseline up my nose and drink lots of water. But i hated the feel of a little bit of vaseline up my nose so I just stopped doing it
Old 10-15-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ooooh good advice. I just did it for 10 minutes and am now drinking tea. I need to find some vaseline.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

You should try it, my friend can deal with it, but i couldn't stand the feeling up my nose
Old 10-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So is everyone ready for the weekend...?

I am more the ready... Its gonna be so good with two days off...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-15-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You should try it, my friend can deal with it, but i couldn't stand the feeling up my nose
I did rub baby oil on it. Not really the same but it's effective.

tomorrow is my sister's birthday. Hope I'm feeling better by then