Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2019, 04:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

34? That's crazy. How do you get that many? I can't imagine that. That's more of a show than the wedding itself... plus added stress dealing with them all...

Quote:
t the end of the day, final decisions come down to us and what we would like.
As it should be! Hope you get that Rose shoes sound fine to me - especially when you're the one who'll know. Very few would see them I'd think? I know a bride is meant to be in white but surely the dress is enough? (Although I've seen some amazing non-white dresses tbh ). Cupcakes also sound so cute . Can you have wedding cake cupcakes? So they're the same stuff, only in cupcake form? Or maybe compromise & have a mini-cake which is bigger than the cupcake which is your wedding cake, but then also cupcakes to go with for the guests?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-27-2019, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

The reception menu that we're close to choosing, they do make cupcakes and you can mix and match everything. They only cost $34/dozen. We could order at least three different flavors and there would be enough for everyone to enjoy. Plus, cake cutting fee does not apply. Some places charge for that, others, it's complimentary. But if they make the cupcakes, I don't have to worry.

We also would not need to pay extra for an outside caterer. I know my fiance really wants to use the $20/head from his best man for outside catering. His best man manages his own restaurant and generally, we love the food there. The venue only allows 4 outside dishes, but no extra cost.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

One more day and its Friday...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-27-2019, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder if there will ever be a day where brides don't wear white.
Old 06-28-2019, 04:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel we're a long way from it being expected but more & more seem to ignore it I think so maybe not . The meaning behind it is lost for many so that much is gone at least for some

Nice that you can get a few flavours for your cupcake & add in some outside dishes with no extra cost too. Always handy when you can save & still get what you want

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-28-2019, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I wonder if there will ever be a day where brides don't wear white.
Thats a good question... Which color would you choose if you couldnt pick White...?
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-28-2019, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Thats a good question... Which color would you choose if you couldnt pick White...?
Green for sure. It's my favorite color. And I'd want to carry a sunflower bouquet.

What about you guys?
Old 06-29-2019, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Green for sure. It's my favorite color. And I'd want to carry a sunflower bouquet.

What about you guys?
That sounds like a really amazing color and good choice on the sunflowers..

Ohh, I dont know... I guess maybe red or purple... But not sure...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-29-2019, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks

Purple and red are good choices because I think those are colors that look great on people, all different skin types.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, thats true...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-30-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Back to the office tomorrow. I got so spoiled not having to go in.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

those could be really pretty colours . I'm not a fan of green personally, but that could look so good with the sunflowers . Would be nice to be wearing your favourite colour too, I'd think that'd make it more special

I don't want to get married, but if I did I'd want to wear red since its my favourite colour. Plus I always feel so much better, comfortable, & confident when I'm wearing red so since a wedding would make me feel all awkward that'd help get through it

aww no fun your time getting to stay at home is over already hope you can get spoilt again soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Back to the office tomorrow. I got so spoiled not having to go in.
Buhu... And that you did...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

My fiance and I have settled on a venue for our reception, which is good but it's only the second one that we've looked at. However, I have done a lot of preliminary research already the venue we want to confirm, doesn't have a fee for outside catering. So, I guess I shouldn't feel too guilty about not looking at other places.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Would be nice to be wearing your favourite colour too, I'd think that'd make it more special

I doubt I'll ever get married, but I can fantasies that i'lll wear a white dress and green shoes, since wearing all green will probably be frowned upon.

Quote:
Plus I always feel so much better, comfortable, & confident when I'm wearing red so since a wedding would make me feel all awkward that'd help get through it
Red is a color that screams confidence

Quote:
hope you can get spoilt again soon
for Monday Tuesday being days that I can stay home

obis - if the place has everything you like / need, then prolonging the search doesn't make sense just because it's your second one. Might as well cross that off your list.