Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caity posted weird stuff about thi on her facebook.. I'm not sure if she's kidding or not

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-29-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't follow her but ... {under sp cause don't know what the status on it is]

Spoiler:
Old 04-29-2015, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Old 04-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep.. I know.. I agree.. a small part of me thinks it's neither

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Over all it was an enjoyable episode. Though it is ANNOYING as hell how they treat Nyssa like some amateur when compared to Oliver. She only spent 30 years training underneath some of the best people.

The Canary Cry looked good, sounded weak though. Sara's Canary Bomb did more damage, and this is suppose to be like 10x stronger then the Canary Bomb, so it should've brought Oliver to his knees unless Black Canary is able to adjust the power.

It was nice to see everyone going through an emotional roller coaster, Laurel trying to convince everyone to save Nyssa was greatness. Their dinner scene was refreshing since it was light for this show.

TOTES called the Nyssa/Oliver marriage, saw it coming from a mile away.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That was annoying I know that Ra's trained Oliver for 3 weeks and all; but still Nyssa was properly trained by her father. So would think she would have more abilities and should have stood her ground better against Oliver. Its why Oliver's fight back before Christmas was reasonable even if Ra's took him down like nothing

Canary Cry was fantastic but also was thinking that it was weak considering Sara's bombs were loud and we saw preview of her bombs in the previously on. Cool if she had the ability to adjust the power; though maybe it needs to be worked on aka means more Cisco and more fangirling done by him

Laurel/Nyssa scenes their dinner was adorable and Laurel showing her fierceness on wanting to help/protect Nyssa from LoA/Oliver. Its one of many reasons to why I Laurel, her compassion and fierceness when it comes to those that she loves. She'll do anything to protect those people
Old 05-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I think Laurel only wanted to warn Oliver so she didn't use the Canary Cry in full power, otherwise she could've caused some serious damage. but if it needs fixing and Cisco has to come again, that works too

Laurel building a friendship with Nyssa was so nice to see Nyssa was adorable, like an alien discovering a whole new world she could've been a friend Laurel really could've relied on, unlike Team Arrow who never tell her anything.. so it's really sad that she was taken away so quickly Laurel in the end having dinner alone was heartbreaking no one she loves can stay with her for long..it's not fair.
loved the small sneak-peek into their training as well. I would've liked to see more :/

I was very disappointed in Diggle although I don't think highly of him anyways, but his willing to sacrifice Nyssa for Lyla and seeing no other option was really selfish of him, and immature imo. it gave way for Laurel to be the embodiment of morality on the show even more than usual. she's practically a saint, the way she was trying to protect Nyssa <3 it's funny she's the newest member of the team and yet she's the one who has to remind them that "protecting good people" is what they do.
didn't think Felicity would become this miserable, either. of course finally getting a small piece of Oliver just to be separated from him must sting, but I still would think she's stronger than that. also, her scenes with Thea seemed a little odd to me. Laurel knows Thea much better just like Oliver, but she's been pushed to the sidelines to make way for Felicity I don't like that..I think both of them could be involved in all of it, not just her.

it's horrible that Nyssa is forced into this marriage but I hope there's a way to stop it

Old 05-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

With how I started an episode discussion thread for tomorrow's episode over on SA decided to make one for here too

http://www.fanforum.com/f454/arrow-3...sion-63148729/