Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Mass Effect #1 Paragon or Renegade?

In the year 2148, explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization.
In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars.
The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it...MASS EFFECT.

Mass Effect
First released on Nov 20th, 2007 by Bioware, Mass Effect takes us to the year 2183 and into the role of Commander Shepard, Alliance Military.
What starts out as a mere shakedown mission becomes an epic struggle as Shepard battles tooth and nail against the rogue Spectre, Saren Arterius.
Why did Saren go rogue? The answer rests within Shepard's vision given to them by the Prothean Beacon found on Eden Prime.
Grab your gear, gather your crew, save the galaxy, but remember to make smart decisions...
Annihilation is one decision away.

Mass Effect II
Released on Jan 26th, 2010, Mass Effect II picks up where Shepard and their crew left off
with a whole host of new challenges to overcome, choices to make, crew members to recruit, and a new threat looming dangerously on the horizon...
For something significantly disturbing is happening in the Galaxy...
Something horrifying...Human colonists spread all over the Milky Way Galaxy are rapidly disappearing without warning.
Working with Cerberus, Shepard discovers that a race known only as the Collectors are to blame for the abductions, and to stop them they must embark on a mission most would label suicide.
Upgrade your defenses, strengthen your crew, master the battlefield; prove them wrong.

Mass Effect III
Released on March 6th, 2012, Mass Effect III is the final installment of Commander Shepard's story. For 50,000 years, the Galaxy has been free from their peerless brand of destruction...
But that's no longer the case...
The Reapers have awakened and are ready to claim the Galaxy as their own, and Planet Earth is the Reapers number one target. It's a desperate race against time as Shepard builds up a resistance team consisting of every race in the Milky Way to fight against the oncoming threat. Unite the Galaxy, destroy the Reapers...Take Earth Back.

Mass Effect : Andromeda
With the story of Shepard now legendary, we take ourselves away from the Milky Way Galaxy and into the Andromeda Galaxy. Where will our journey into this brand new and completely unseen Galaxy take us? How will we guide our new character? Who will we ally ourselves with? What does our new enemy have in store? All the answers will eventually be revealed...It's only a matter of when.

Players:
Xelphia Kenny
Scully_fan

Last edited by Xelphia Kenny; 08-14-2015 at 10:47 AM
Xelphia Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Absolutely beautiful thread, thank you for this. I came into the ME series late. it was before 3 came out and right around the time they released 2 for PS3. I never cared for it on Xbox because it didn't look like my kinda game at that time. By the time it hit PS3, I was in to that style. I dug ME3 and desperately want a remastered trilogy on PS4.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

A remastered version of the Mass Effect trilogy on the PS4 would be absolute heaven for me since that way I could take high quality screenshots and videos of my Shepards. I can't do that since I don't have a PC, but I might invest in an Elgato Game Capture Card for the PS3 sometime at the end of the month.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I hear lots of great things about those capture cards....but the streaming and photo/videos from xbox one and ps4 are just outstanding.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

Unfortunately around the time of E3, EA said there are no plans to remake ME trilogy.
zazie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:55 AM
Extreme Fan

So, how did you set up your Shepard? What was their psychological profile, pre-service history? Did you romance anybody, and what was their alignment? Paragon or Renegade?

My Nathan Shepard is a Paragon Earth Born War Hero who romanced Jack in Mass Effect II.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

My favorite class is vanguard and I usually choose sole survivor, Earth born options. She's always a paragon and she always romances Liara and stays faithful to her even in ME2.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Extreme Fan

As for Nate, his class is Sentinel. There's nothing better than activating a shield barrier, getting up close and personal against an enemy, and then proceed to blow them away!
Old 08-14-2015, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

I played ME3 with all classes except Engineer. I'll do that one on my next playthrough. I love Nova and Charge skills in ME3.. With nova you take off enemy shields at expanse of your own, but it doesn't matter because charge gets them back.

ETA: Also my Shepard will always choose Ashley over Kaidan.

Last edited by zazie87; 08-14-2015 at 01:14 AM
Old 08-14-2015, 01:14 AM
Extreme Fan

When I get my hands on that PS3 capture card, I'm most definitely am going to show you all my Shepard's and what they're capable of doing.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

All the classes in ME are interesting, except soldier. I used to only play games as soldier or warrior. I've grown since then.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I usually start off with the first game as the Soldier class because that's all I really need, but then as soon as the second game starts, I move into the Sentinel class because it really suits my play style. I like to be out in front taking the heavy damage so that my crew members can safely maneuver themselves to a safer vantage point.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

In the first ME game I always choose a class that can use a shotgun, because it's pretty much the only weapon I use. It makes things a lot easier. I only played the first game twice. I don't enjoy it as much as the other two.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Funny, I'm in reverse. When it comes to Virmire Survivor, I always choose Kaidan.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh add me. ME is my favourite series of all time (well it's tied with TR).
Scully_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread