Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I knew I forgot something! My comments were saved on a notepad file and I forgot to post them .

This was a great episode, probably my least favorite so far, but that doesn't mean it was bad, on the contrary. We got to spend some more time with Eddie and Wells, which was good and long overdue.

I think I just want things to move a little faster, as in the Reverse Flash plot and the Wells plot. They don't need to tell us who RF is right now, but I'm craving more info, same goes for Wells, I think it's about time his intentions are made more clear or it's gonna get repetitive. Anyway, I'm not sure I believe Harrison, especially after what he did to Plastique, right now I think he's shadier than ever, and that "I lost someone" excuse isn't doing it for me. But I still think that both him and Eddie are too obvious of choices to be RF .

Iris was such a badass, I'm so glad he can take care of herself and she's far from being a damsel in distress. She stood her ground facing a MH, that's just amazing.

Girder and the super sonic punch were realy cool, it was nice seeing him getting his bully ass finally taken down .

West Allen: I wanted the angst to last longer, but I'm glad they're on good terms again. Eddi and Iris are so duzo, though.

C² were at their best, hilarious convo about how many flies Barry swallows when he's super speeding . Wells got bonus points with me for that Nobel line .

I had a lot of fun watching this one, but maybe it was the first filler episode. It's okay, though, even without some major main plot progress, this was a damn fun hour of The Flash!
Old 11-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I agree. The ships are icing on the cake (and I have my preferred ones that I'd be disappointed not to see), but I started watching these shows because SUPERHEROES. I mean, I was reading comic books before all these shows and movies started popping up, and the comic books weren't about shipping. I was just excited to see my comic book heroes come to life on the TV or Movie screen.

I enjoyed Arrow long before any Olicity stuff started, and while I do like the ship, it's an added side story and not the main narrative like say Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, which was heavy on the Clois with some awesome super-heroics thrown in.

I'm enjoying The Flash just because it's a fun, awesome show (and I watched the old '90s series as well).

As long as these shows continue to keep my interest in the main storytelling, I will continue to watch them. The ships are not the end-all and be-all. I think a lot of people on Tumblr forget that. I lurk on Tumblr to find some fun gifs and whatnot for my favourite characters, but instead I see people posting in those character tags bashing said character for the simple reason they interfere with their preferred ship. Sometimes it just makes me want to

Ah well...

Gosh, this thread has gone sooooo far off-topic
It kind of has,so I'll stop now.

Superhero shows aren't really the best if your primary thing is shipping. If you love shipping, watch Grey's Anatomy or any Shonda Rhimes show. Even the 100 is stupid if you're really into shipping. I watch Red Band Society and I feel like the show is drawing away from such an awesome plot by making triangles and all this crap about their hormones and eligible bachelors. They have cancer or need new organs,not speed dating.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is probably one of my favourite's right now