Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
True . But wait, how's Eobard still alive? I need to re-watch The Reverse-Flash Returns . He should be back on The Flash, not on LoT, btw.
It was revealed that he was a "time remnant" constantly being chased by the Black Racer aka Dead!Zoom (which... when you think about it, could be why Savitar exists. Maybe he's someone's time remnant).

More musical stuff, including a little snippet of the "SuperFriends" song (Entertainment Tonight):

Old 03-19-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks for the latest on the musical !

True . But wait, how's Eobard still alive? I need to re-watch The Reverse-Flash Returns . He should be back on The Flash, not on LoT, btw.
I'm still believing that he's pre!Wells Thawne with all the memories of what happened when the timeline sort of got restored?

I love him on LoT though. On Flash we really didn't see him that much, it was always Tom Cavanagh portraying him so I feel Matt Letscher finally gets to be his own on LoT without the Wells mention all the time.
So, I love him on LoT.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
It was revealed that he was a "time remnant" constantly being chased by the Black Racer aka Dead!Zoom (which... when you think about it, could be why Savitar exists. Maybe he's someone's time remnant).

More musical stuff, including a little snippet of the "SuperFriends" song (Entertainment Tonight):

Yes, that! Season 2 made me forget some things . That loophole is what I'm talking about, but I'm betting on Eddie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalβ—˜fate (View Post)
I'm still believing that he's pre!Wells Thawne with all the memories of what happened when the timeline sort of got restored?

I love him on LoT though. On Flash we really didn't see him that much, it was always Tom Cavanagh portraying him so I feel Matt Letscher finally gets to be his own on LoT without the Wells mention all the time.
So, I love him on LoT.
That would be quite a twist. So Savitar would be some kind of next level Reverse Flash?

I hope RF comes back for a second round on The Flash because I don't have the time to catch up on LoT right now and I feel like he still has history on The Flash. Does he get flashbacks or more of his backstory on LoT?
Old 03-23-2017, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

I want to know who savitar is. It better not be Barry.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've seen so many theories and all of them are possible

Old 03-25-2017, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

It's true. I want it to be an interesting reveal.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm betting on Eddie .
Old 03-26-2017, 03:02 AM
Supreme Fan

It's hard to imagine Barry or Eddie under the mask though. Savitar is huge
Old 03-26-2017, 03:34 AM
Total Fan

Random theory time -- which kind of fits in with the whole "Barry gets trapped in the Speedforce" thing.

We know now that when you're trapped in the Speedforce, you see your worst nightmare over and over again. For Wally, it was watching his mom die. We don't know what it is for Jay... but for Barry, it would be watching Iris die over and over again and he's powerless to stop it.

So... what if what Barry saw was a vision of being trapped in the Speedforce, and not an actual thing that happens?

Also: Where does the "Music Meister gets six-figure book deal" headline fit in now, since MM disappeared (and didn't seem overly interested in any book deal).
Old 03-26-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe there's another Music Meister

I still think Savitar is Barry.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Random theory time -- which kind of fits in with the whole "Barry gets trapped in the Speedforce" thing.

We know now that when you're trapped in the Speedforce, you see your worst nightmare over and over again. For Wally, it was watching his mom die. We don't know what it is for Jay... but for Barry, it would be watching Iris die over and over again and he's powerless to stop it.

So... what if what Barry saw was a vision of being trapped in the Speedforce, and not an actual thing that happens?
I like it, but wouldn't that be too easy of a way ou of the saving Iris storyline?
Old 03-29-2017, 03:50 AM
Total Fan

Still hoping Savitar turns out to be Evil!Eddie. I don't want it to be Barry... because what version of Barry would ever kill Iris?

Unless it's Barry's evil twin, Malcolm Thawne ... which is very soap opera, but he exists in the comics (the Thawne/Allen relationship feud started before Eobard).
Old 03-29-2017, 08:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I like it, but wouldn't that be too easy of a way ou of the saving Iris storyline?
Remember when Jay pulled Barry out of the future, he said it may not be what you think it is. So it's possible.

Right now, I'm preparing myself for it to be Barry though.

Old 03-29-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Last night before the episode, once again they showed us a flashback of how Savitar could literally be saying he's The Flash based on the wording/emphasis. My money right now is on it being Barry. I hope not though.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:18 PM
Total Fan

So, in the latest episode, Abra Kedabra listed 3 baddies that have personal issues with The Flash: Eobard Thawne, Zoom, and Devoe.

Out of curiousity, I googled "Devoe" and found a few sites with some info on him (Flash wiki, and Wikipedia):

Quote:

Alias: The Thinker

Clifford DeVoe was a failed lawyer who bitterly ended his career in 1933. Realizing that many of the criminals he had encountered had the skills but not the brains to rule Gotham City's underworld, he started a new career as the brain behind small-time villains.

The Thinker was first imprisoned by the Flash, which drove the two men to become mortal enemies. He always sought out new scientific devices to use and his most important was the "Thinking Cap," a metal hat that could project mental force. The Thinker would use this device repeatedly over the years.

The Thinker was a member of the Injustice Society, and, together with the Fiddler and the Shade, he was the man behind the decades-long "abduction" of Keystone City and the original Flash, after which he was defeated by the Flashes of two eras. His "suspended animation-time" in Keystone kept the Thinker young over the years, and he continued his criminal career in modern times.
Could this be the big bad for Season 4? The EPs went on record at Paleyfest saying that next season's Big Bad wouldn't be a speedster.

I have been hoping for a Big Bad that could outsmart, rather than outrun, Barry and the team. Hopefully, DeVoe is it.

Maybe Iris starts investigating this guy in Season 4, and finds out that he's over a hundred years old and hasn't aged (ie: the "suspended animation-time" mentioned above).
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top