Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Outlaw Queen {Robin & Regina / Lana & Sean} #14: "I'm just trying to memorize you like this...with love in your eyes." - Regina

{ #14 }
Robin Hood Regina Mills
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

{ Lana & Sean }

the shippers;
001. MaybeLove.
002. Ms. Evil Regalღ
003. sourburst
004. *Dark_Angel*4eva
005. Jacquelyn
006. SapphireSian
007. Koda
008. GrhmLz
009. always be my baby
010. colorblind
011. baelfire24
012. Maggie_R
013. crazy_diamond
014. scorpio_chick
015. KeepThisaSecret
016. Ysu
017. fifty springs
018. Neverlight
019. Run To You
020. PianoForte
021. Irthes
022. phoenix_shine
023. sofiab
024. goodbyegirl84
025. Darley1101
026. Outlaw Queen
027. onceuponatime3
028. ~*~Zoey~*~
029. Lawlessaholic
030. sherry02
031. RegalSong
032. EvilRegalRath
033. Captivating
034. anjelia
035. Kaylaa
036. D'oh!
037. stargate barbie

honorary shippers;
Tinkerbell
Snow White
Henry Mills
Lana Parrilla
Sean Maguire
Tanya Maguire
Elizabeth Lail

the fanfiction;
and you can have this heart to break
A New Beginning
A Sliver of Hope
A Time at the Lake
Baker's Dozen
Breath Into Me
How the Mighty Have Fallen
Leap of Faith
Pride Before A Fall
Remember Me
Starting Over
Sunsets and Dawns
Up to Fate

past threads;
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

storybrooke scene of the moment;

[x]

enchanted forest scene of the moment;

[x]

future titles;
"My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here." - Robin
"Cause today's not one of those days."
"I just never thought I'd have this." - Regina
"He's kind of cute, huh?" "He smells like forest."
"Don't get in my way." "I wouldn't dream if it."
"But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It’s been many, many years." - Lana
"Regina's love has to be very manly, & Robin Hood is that. I'm getting very excited." - Lana
"Even independent strong Evil Queens need a little bit of romance now & then." - Sean
"There may be somebody out there for Regina. The question is: Will she open her heart to that?" - Edward Kitsis

previous titles;
"We gotta stop meeting like this." - Robin
"I don't always realize what I have right in front of me." - Regina
"Have we met before?" "I doubt I would ever forget meeting you."
Because they were destined to be together.
Because he got her heart back
I guess if True Love was easy - we all would have it!
Because he stole the Queen's heart!
"You still owe me that drink." "Yes, I suppose I do."
"Bold & audacious, perhaps, but... not evil." - Robin describing Regina's title as the Evil Queen
"Pixie dust never lies, and... this is true love." - Lana
"I do think there's only one soulmate for Regina and I do think it's Robin Hood." - Lana
"There's a reason that kiss didn't work [...] I'm in love with someone else." - Robin

the tweets;

Last edited by Imzadi; 12-01-2014 at 01:06 PM
Old 12-01-2014, 07:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you for the new thread

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 12-01-2014, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Woot woot TFTNT!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome!
Old 12-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Great job Sherry see it gets easier with each thread hehe. just dont forget to add in the last thread into the previous thread section

so yes I am still emotional about last night. sniff. But at t he same time I cant wait for next week. is that weird?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Not at all! If I could watch the remaining two episodes now I would gladly do it! And woaz I can't believe we only have two episodes left!!!!!!!!! Time flew by so quickly!!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Ok I think I fixed it.

Did we ever actually see Robin, Regina, Henry and Roland all together in one shot? I know there was a BTS pic, but I didn't see it in the episode. I noticed they also did not show Regina's face when she and Robin were hugging. We had a great BTS pic that really showed how emotional she was but they didn't put it in the episode either.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Atually I have to admit that when I wathed the forrest scene it seemed really short to me. I think they had two versions. a shorter and a longer version and we just got the shorter version

and yes just two more episodes. sniff

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

I think so too Suz. Either we got the shorter scene or they edited it to make it shorter. I was really disappointed that we didnt get ILYs, but I'm sure it will be perfect when it does happen, especially since Regina has never directly said it before.

I can't believe there are only 2 more eps until the break. Kinda makes me not want the time to pass so quickly. I wish they came back in Janurary, like most other shows. I know they like the 11 ep arcs and I do enjoy getting all these episodes in a row, but it's hard to have both a summer and winter hiatus.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

Okay, I'm really late to the party but I LOVED the episode, well, the OQ scenes in particular (and CS but it's another story). And I was like some of you, kinda disappointed that we didn't get an ILY, but now that I think about it, I'm sure it's for the best, I'm sure they save it for an even more epic moment.

And I was reading your thoughts about them meeting each other during the curse or not. And I do think they'll meet at some point. I mean, all the foreshadowing we got last night points to that. And like someone said here, Robin was free at the end, he wasn't enchained to a tree. The EQ's target is obviously Snow but she's not going to fight her for 40 minutes, that would be pointless, I think the EQ will meet up with almost everyone, and I like to think that the last person she'll meet is Robin. The spell forces people who love each other to kill each other, so I wouldn't be surprised if Robin goes after Regina.

Last edited by anjelia; 12-01-2014 at 09:26 AM
Old 12-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Sherry - I hope we get to see the whole scene on the dvd extras as I am about 100 % sure that there is a longer version of it. and I look foward to the I love you from Regina. we will be crying when that happens I am sure

Angel - I also think they will meet at some point. Regina will first go after Snow then after Emma and then when she is almost exhausted they will meet and somehow he will try to talk her out of it. Even if he is the worst version of himself too. I believe in those two and I believe that they are stronger than the curse. or at least I hope so

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I do hope that at some point at the end they get to meet up. This would be a meeting that I wouldn't want to miss, although I kind of dread it. I can take anything, but Robin calling her a monster will kill me....

Old 12-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

So is your understanding that the curse makes you want to hurt the people you love? I find it interesting that Regina goes after Snow in the promo. I know they have a long history together, but this curse isn't really about the past, is it? I'd say her love for Robin and Henry is certainly stronger, so I wonder why she's not after them?

Chris, if he calls her a monster, I'll just curl up in a ball and cry.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly I dont know if snow is her main target to be honest. she goes into the sherrif station right? so what if her main target is actually emma and not snow and snow just happens to be there?

LEVERAGE campaign