enchanted forest scene of the moment;

[x]

future titles;
"My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here." - Robin
"Cause today's not one of those days."
"I just never thought I'd have this." - Regina
"He's kind of cute, huh?" "He smells like forest."
"Don't get in my way." "I wouldn't dream if it."
"But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It’s been many, many years." - Lana
"Regina's love has to be very manly, & Robin Hood is that. I'm getting very excited." - Lana
"Even independent strong Evil Queens need a little bit of romance now & then." - Sean
"There may be somebody out there for Regina. The question is: Will she open her heart to that?" - Edward Kitsis

previous titles;
"We gotta stop meeting like this." - Robin
"I don't always realize what I have right in front of me." - Regina
"Have we met before?" "I doubt I would ever forget meeting you."
Because they were destined to be together.
Because he got her heart back
I guess if True Love was easy - we all would have it!
Because he stole the Queen's heart!
"You still owe me that drink." "Yes, I suppose I do."
"Bold & audacious, perhaps, but... not evil." - Robin describing Regina's title as the Evil Queen
"Pixie dust never lies, and... this is true love." - Lana
"I do think there's only one soulmate for Regina and I do think it's Robin Hood." - Lana
"There's a reason that kiss didn't work [...] I'm in love with someone else." - Robin

the tweets;

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 11-30-2014 at 03:50 PM
Old 11-11-2014, 04:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, I go to the previous thread, try to post and it says it's closed!! we killed it and didn't even notice it!!! TFTNT Suz!!

Sherry!!!
Quote:
No on the forgetting potion, spell, whatever. I've moved on from that. I'm going with the shattered mirror curse now. Much more temporary since the DQ is likely gone in 4x11.

Chris, if the memory thing does happen, since you brought it up again after I already let it go, I will have to come and kick your butt!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I'm saying is that i do see it happening, but I don't know in what form! I just think that they have foreshadowed it very much in the last two episodes. The shattered mirror is an AWESOME opportunity! Someone in another thread (I don't remember who, I don't remember which, I'm so sorry, my mind is still on THAT KISS ) said that it would be fantastic if Robin and Regina got to be the "Kai and Gerda" in this SQ storyline. Personally I would LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be one way to kind of "forget" each other and it would take an act of true love maybe to break the curse (what was it that broke it in the SQ canon? I can't remember the damn film)! I want it to happen, I WANT IT!!!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-11-2014, 04:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

well imagine my surprise this mornging lol - although after that kiss... i pretty muich knew it would happen

hope the title is ok for you guys. if you rather want it changed just let me know this is what i came up with at 7 in the morning so dont be too harsh lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

The title is PERFECTLY fine girl!!!!

I was thinking if maybe we could change the OP's OQ pic...? Not that I don't like the current one but I think I want to see a picture with, I don't know, a certain hot woman in red and a sexy guy making out in a candle-lit spot...?? lol, of course, if you guys prefer the one we already have, it's totally fine, I'm just throwing out an idea!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-11-2014, 04:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

as for me we can change the scene of the moment (or add it in if you guys prefer)

Just need some nice gifs. preferbly in slow motion and fade to black

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2014, 05:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Zsazsa has done her magic! I think we could definitely use these ones (and credit her of course, cause, well, SHE ROCKS!! )!!

Old 11-11-2014, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread Suz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry02

The definition you found for smores is correct. They are usually made over a camp fire.

Sean Maguire went to a convention several months ago and a woman there said that she and her young daughter were watching the finale together and when the scene was on where Robin and Regina were sitting in front of the fireplace, her daughter asked her if Robin and Regina were going to make smores. So the lady told Sean about her daughter's question and Sean's answer was "yes, and they were hot and sticky". So from there on out, smores means sex in the OQ fandom.
so that was what smores means in OQ fandom

thank you for telling me the meaning of it Sherry
Old 11-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
thank you for telling me the meaning of it Sherry
You're welcome! I just realized I don't know your name? Or whatever name you use here?

Thanks for the new thread Suz!

I just re-watched the kiss again! I can't stop watching it!!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol, I had to work earlier and finish a couple of reports, then I put the scene again and watched it 36 times, and realized I had spent a good 20 minutes gaping and drooling and not doing work!

Old 11-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

So here you guys are! Whew! I couldn't understand why the other thread had no posts since yesterday after all the KISS HOTNESS until I figured out that one was dead. haha

So.... I'm still in a state of euphoria and bliss from that HOT HOT KISS on Sunday.... WOW!! so passionate.... And Robin finally made the RIGHT CHOICE!!

Last edited by Maggie_R; 11-12-2014 at 12:31 AM
Old 11-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Maggie, I've been waiting to hear your thoughts too!

We were saying we didn't want any kisses until things with Marian were resolved, but OMG I take it all back!! That kiss was perfection!!! I want more kisses next week too now!! I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not, but this is the best I've felt about this storyline all season. I know there is still angst ahead and the matter of how to save Marian is still to be addressed, but I really hope Robin has made his choice and once Marian is unfrozen, he will be telling her the truth and this triangle can be resolved. Dare I hope it might be resolved by the end of 4a?

Last edited by sherry02; 11-11-2014 at 06:10 PM
Old 11-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Maggie, I've been waiting to hear your thoughts too!

We were saying we didn't want any kisses until things with Marian were resolved, but OMG I take it all back!! That kiss was perfection!!! I want more kisses next week too now!! I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not, but this is the best I've felt about this storyline all season. I know there is still angst ahead and the matter of how to save Marian is still to be addressed, but I really hope Robin has made his choice and once Marian is unfrozen, he will be telling her the truth and this triangle can be resolved. Dare I hope it might be resolved by the end of 4a?
Haha!! Yes, YES, OMG SAME! Lolol I have to take back everything I said about that!! The kiss indeed WAS PERFECTION, just PERFECT IN EVERY SENSE! Like Robin, I've changed my mind about some things, and in the circumstances as they played out, him acting on the passion of the moment and his choice for Regina and True Love felt good and right and it was dramatic and perfect... did I say romantic yet? I know Regina and Robin being apart is a contrived stupid plot but at this moment in time, I don't even care any more. For me, the build up of both their anguish being separated led to an intense passionate moment that was completely satisfying, mostly due to Lana and Sean's insane chemistry and amazing acting.

I agree there must be angst still ahead because the season isn't over. I'm really hopeful matters with Marian will be resolved at the end of 4A but if we can just stay with Robin and Regina fighting for each other I'm happy to be along for the ride at this point.

Here's my new favorite vid.... omg this is so HOT HOT HOT the way it's edited and this song.

Fire Breather

Last edited by Maggie_R; 11-12-2014 at 12:34 AM
Old 11-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol you didnt think we would NOT be fangirling about it right? you should have seen us right after the episode. we were practically dead and needed our cat to do CPR on us. we didnt barely breathe or do anything except for repeating that kiss and watching it over and over i bet we still do that

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
lol you didnt think we would NOT be fangirling about it right? you should have seen us right after the episode. we were practically dead and needed our cat to do CPR on us. we didnt barely breathe or do anything except for repeating that kiss and watching it over and over i bet we still do that
I did think the lack of fangirling was very very strange!!!! I am relieved to know that it was going on over here instead! !! (eta: and yes I'm still watching over and over and trying to catch my breath...!!!)
Old 11-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the vid Maggie! I can't watch the sad ones that make me teary eyed, but this one (and Chris's too) I can enjoy!