Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I want a conversation about Regina. Robin's love for her isn't going away, they need to talk.
Yes that needs to happen too. I think it will, but not until Marian is unfrozen. Speaking of, they better not keep her frozen until the Snow Queen is defeated because that's just putting our storyline on hold. Plus it's predictable and boring. I want her awake within a few eps so we can deal this triangle and be done with it by the end of 4a.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have already said that this is probably how it will happen. A&E want the focus on CS and Frozen right now, so what do they do? Freeze the situation till further notice. I'm sure Regina will find a cure. Like how Robin promised to get her heart back and he did, she will find the cure for him and she will save Marian AGAIN. But it will take time. And in that time, we are going to have to bare with some teenage dates, a cold that will bother us anyway and a wonderful Elizabeth Mitchell wasting her awesome character's potential on... who again? Oh yep, Emma.

I don't want to sound bitter, I hate to do it, really. But I cannot help it when we get like 38 minutes of goddamn Elsa flashbacks (and for crying out loud, I like Elsa, but this is TOO much, this is not called Once Upon A Frozen Time!!) yet 5 minutes of Regina (with Henry and Robin) is what makes my insides burn from excitement and feels.

And once more. Lana, with ONE freakin line ("You are?") wins the entire episode. No more words needed.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-13-2014, 12:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

i agree. wayyyy too much Frouen. i used to loev the movie.. but on the show.. .no thank you. its okay to have it in there but not overtake the whole show

btw promo for next week? I missed to watch it. anyone got the link?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-13-2014, 12:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

there isn't much to watch on the promo really. Don't even bother. It shows Emma asking Hook out, him going to Rumple and get his hand back, then him picking her up (I really don't approve of the hairstyle but oh well..) offering her a rose and she is joking that she should now call him Captain Hand and then it's all about Rumple meeting Anna in the past and telling her that in order to escape her fate, she has to kill him.

Look it up on youtube, but it's not much really.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-13-2014, 01:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok... OKAY ME HAS A THEORY AND IF IT HAPPENS THIS WAY I MIGHT FREAKING DIE!!!

Regina promised Robin that she will find a cure for Marian. That leads me to believe that along with Operation Mongoose, she will be working on a way to save her, which will inevitably lead to a confrontation between our girl and the Snow Queen.

I always said that no matter who gets frozen (even though I assumed it would be Regina herself), the act of true love would be one from Regina's side and I assumed it would be something like a sacrifice to save Marian's life. Well, after last night I think there is a very strong possibility that it can still happen. An act of pure selflessness, Regina risking her own safety and fighting against the Snow Queen in order to save Robin's life, that is an act of true love. It would be the perfect way for Robin to also see how much she loves him as well and that she is willing to go to great lengths in order to keep her promise to him and help him. And then, when Marian is awake and safe, it will be Robin himself admitting that he made the wrong choice going back to her when his heart lies with another. So, yes, it will be his choice to be with Regina, not anyone else's. He will have chosen her, like what we wanted.

Oh this is PERFECT!! If they do it like this....

Old 10-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh, next weeks eppy looks so boring. I hope there are some hidden Regina and Regina & Henry scenes amongst all that.

Looking forward to Rumple but no so much all the Frozen connections. Part 4B can not get here fast enough.

The only thing connected to the Frozen arc that is intriguing me so far is the inclusion of EM's Snow Queen and that is not even from the actual movie

I do hope Lana & EM end up with some scenes. No offense but the Snow Queen somehow knowing Emma from our world already feels a bit contrived.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I agree with that! Why is it that every ice related character has to be connected to Emma?? I've had enough of her already for the whole season, thank you very much! Now even the Snow Queen is interested in her?? Meh, I don't really dig it.

So much potential wasted... I will keep saying that until the end of 4A, I'm sure. Regina and Elsa have so much more in common... And since the SQ chose to freeze Marian of all people, I do hope that she and Regina get a confrontation at some point. But right now, everything is about Emma. And I really can't stand this.

It's a pity for every fan out there because not all of us are crazed about Emma and Hook. The Rumbelles for example. Poor Belle has had like what, 4 scenes in 3 episodes? That's just crazy!! I know she is getting her own ep. soon, but that's no excuse. Then Rumple. Then Snow, god, we have seen the less of Snow in 4 years! And Regina... well, I don't want to get started with THAT!

I pray that they know what they are doing. Last year with Neverland they were at least all together, so seeing one meant that you are definitely seeing the others as well. And at least the flashbacks involved the main cast, not Pan himself. Some were with him but not about him. Now every flashback is about the Frozen family, and then... Elsa is always with Emma. Hook is always with Emma. David is always with Emma. Welcome to "Once Upon A Charming Frozen Time in a Hooked Swan's life"!!!

I have to stop my bitterness soon, it's getting the best of me!!

Old 10-13-2014, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Regina promised Robin that she will find a cure for Marian. That leads me to believe that along with Operation Mongoose, she will be working on a way to save her, which will inevitably lead to a confrontation between our girl and the Snow Queen.
I think there is a really good chance of this happening. I look forward to it.

I just don't see where they are going with Robin's choice and how they are going to resolve it. I think if Regina nearly dies, if he came that close to losing her completely, that could change his decision. I don't think anything less than that is going to make him go back on his choice to stay with Marian.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

I have a theory about the snow queen and emma like I said in the episode discussion thread. my theory is that she is actually one of her foster moms. lets see if I am right or totally wrong about this

I also think that the act of true love will be by Regina. I just DONT WANT ANOTHER Regina almost dying experience like in the end of season 2. that really is too much for my heart and the therapy costs are endless

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-13-2014, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Suz, I had the same thought last night (about the foster mum and Regina dying). I swear, if I have to endure Regina putting herself in harm's way for Marian I will have PTSD afterward.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

lets go to therapy together then. share the costs

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-13-2014, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Ok... OKAY ME HAS A THEORY AND IF IT HAPPENS THIS WAY I MIGHT FREAKING DIE!!!

I always said that no matter who gets frozen (even though I assumed it would be Regina herself), the act of true love would be one from Regina's side and I assumed it would be something like a sacrifice to save Marian's life. Well, after last night I think there is a very strong possibility that it can still happen. An act of pure selflessness, Regina risking her own safety and fighting against the Snow Queen in order to save Robin's life, that is an act of true love. It would be the perfect way for Robin to also see how much she loves him as well and that she is willing to go to great lengths in order to keep her promise to him and help him. And then, when Marian is awake and safe, it will be Robin himself admitting that he made the wrong choice going back to her when his heart lies with another. So, yes, it will be his choice to be with Regina, not anyone else's. He will have chosen her, like what we wanted.

Oh this is PERFECT!! If they do it like this....
Regina may risk her life (confronting the Snow Queen would be enough, really) but I think the act of true love comes from Regina and it's as simple as doing everything in her power to save Marian. It's a selfless act, as Marian living means to Regina that she can never be with Robin. And yet she does what right, and what he wants, because she wants for him to have what he wants.

The fact that he has already told her he loves her means she should know that when he does choose to be with her, it's because it's what he wants. So even if Marian dies (which I don't think she will, if Regina is going to be responsible for curing her) she will know Robin truly loves her and them being together isn't a second choice for him.

Marian has to live, Regina has to save her, and Robin still chooses Regina in the end, and Marian is allowed a different, unexpected happy ending of her own.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
lets go to therapy together then. share the costs
DEAL.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRegalRath (View Post)
The fact that he has already told her he loves her means she should know that when he does choose to be with her, it's because it's what he wants. So even if Marian dies (which I don't think she will, if Regina is going to be responsible for curing her) she will know Robin truly loves her and them being together isn't a second choice for him.
I agree and I think last night's episode went a long way toward setting this up. Many people, myself included, have been saying that if Marian dies and Robin goes back to Regina afterwards that it makes her a second choice. (I think Marian will die, but I don't think it will be from the freezing curse, I think it will come later). So what they've done is made it completely clear that Robin loves Regina, he knows he does, and were it not for his vow, he would have chosen her. So if they end up going the route of having Marian die, we all know that he really wanted to be with Regina the entire time anyway. Do any of you watch Downton Abbey? This storyline is feeling very similar to Mary/Matthew/Lavinnia and no one saw Mary as Matthew's second choice.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Didn't someone (one of the writers, or some official source) saying everyone will get their happy ending, and that includes Marian? Because I don't know how death qualifies there. She will give Robin and Regina her blessing in the long run, so as not to make things sticky as there will always be Roland connecting them. Which, BTW, is my biggest irritation for them bringing Marian back. I wanted Roland to grow up with basically only Regina as his mother figure, but now that's not going to happen. Oh well, makes Outlaw Baby all the more necessary. Regina needs a kid no one can take away from her on a whim. I really believe that's important to Regina's happy ending, as kids have always been important to her.