Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
That would be a great surprise, but it would make Regina's new love interest important to the story, so probably not.
True.

I was just thinking, though, if they are introducing the LI in 7B, and if 10 years passed in the EF2 before the new curse was cast, I think Regina will likely have already met this person there during that time & started a relationship. With only half of a season left, and the prospect of a s8 very much on the cancellation line, I think they will play the safe route and go for a scenario similar to Henry|Jacinda where they already know each other and will reunite at some point. They won't have time to start a new relationship from scratch where they just meet in present day HH & build from there. Of course, I could end up wrong about that but it's just a hunch. They have to show us something to make the relationship realistic to the audience. So I was speculating whoever it is could be involved too with whatever Drizella did.

Quote:
I'm tired of the overuse of TLK so I'd like it to be something else, but it does seem important that Regina keep Henry and Jacinda away from each other, so they are at least leading us to believe the curse can be broken with TLK even if that is not actually what is going to break it. If the kiss kills whoever breaks it, I could see Regina trying to find another way to break it without TLK and then trying to break it herself.
I am now wondering if at the end of it all, Rumple will take on the sacrifice for himself, and die, then be reunited with Belle in that afterlife? Regina might set out to do it herself, take the sacrifice on, but the favor Rumple will need is for her to trade places and let him do it instead?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

I'll respond on the new thread.

http://www.fanforum.com/f437/lanas-s.../#post92061257