Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just so you guys know, Regina's leverage over Rumple will be Belle's heart. Apparently there was a cut scene last night that shows her taking it. At least that's what was stated in the initial ABC recap of the episode, before they of course realized their mistake and took it down.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I saw that. The whole thing seemed sort of fishy at first, and the line wasn't in the cached version of the website (just the Google search?), but it looks like that's what's going on.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I don't know if that is true from ABC or not, because how are they going to show Belle without a heart if Regina took it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
So, I guess according to the new press release for the next episode, Regina is probably going to use Belle against Rumple as leverage, huh?
It looks like it , see that apology went right out the window
Old 04-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm wondering if she and Belle could be working together. I doubt Belle feels any real sense of loyalty to Rumple right now and she and Robin were friends, so I could absolutely see Belle going along with a plan to help Robin.
I was wondering that too. If perhaps Belle consents and lets Regina take her heart, thinking it might help to numb some of her own pain she feels at Rumple's betrayals? Regina would do what she has to in order to subdue Gold but assure Belle she would keep her heart safe? Only Gold would believe the threat against Belle to be real.

I will not hate on Regina if it is done against Belle's consent, she is desperate, threatened, and backed into a corner over what Rumple started with her - she is facing 2 whammies, Robin's life and Emma being destroyed by darkness. But I do not like it. Not after all the progress she has made and the regret shown over Pinnochio, and the sincere apology made to Belle. Belle has even acknowkedged to Henry that Regina has changed, making different decisions now and that things would not always be so bleak for her. Regina made amends by giving the dagger to her last season. This type of direction saddens me.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It saddens me too...I'm just hoping that somehow Belle consents, but I get a huge feeling she won't..
Old 04-13-2015, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Gosh i don't want Belle to get involved in this. I know Regina needs a leverage, but not Belle, she doesn't deserve this. Dayum.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
It saddens me too...I'm just hoping that somehow Belle consents, but I get a huge feeling she won't..
And sadly I fear you are probably right.

Regina is going to react in desperation and go on the immediate defense against Gold.

I do not think Regina would actually stoop to harming Belle for real at this stage of her reformation, it would not make sense for me, because if they did write her to do that, I would be tuning the hell out of this show so fast, lol! I think she would return the heart to Belle.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I damn well hope so.... I want some kind of hurt from Regina that she is doing this, still I can't believe it, why always Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Gosh i don't want Belle to get involved in this. I know Regina needs a leverage, but not Belle, she doesn't deserve this. Dayum.
Exactly
Old 04-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess I just don't see Regina doing this maliciously. She wants to protect her loved ones, and Rumple isn't giving her all that much of a choice. She knows what both Zelena and Rumple are capable of better than possible anyone else.

Does it excuse Regina's (potential) actions? Not really. But I understand where she's coming from.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-13-2015, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Oh i do understand and definitely not maliciously, she came too far for that. But people should just leave poor Belle alone.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's stupid, imo.

I rather Regina seek out help with this problem. I find it hard to believe Emma would even go along with this if she knew Belle was not consenting to a plan. But from a promo, people said it looks like Regina tells either Emma and the Charmings about the Zelena reveal. Does she not share about Gold's threats and how she found out this information?

Old 04-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm sticking by my theory that Belle is a willing particpant in this.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Sherry, hope you are right.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
It's stupid, imo.

I rather Regina seek out help with this problem. I find it hard to believe Emma would even go along with this if she knew Belle was not consenting to a plan. But from a promo, people said it looks like Regina tells either Emma and the Charmings about the Zelena reveal. Does she not share about Gold's threats and how she found out this information?
But Emma was totally chill with her tearing out a Lost Boy's heart to save Henry, though?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-13-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Sherry, hope you are right.
Me too.

I can't deal with Robin suddenly deciding he loves Marian and he wants to be with her and then Regina ripping out Belle's heart when Belle is innocent of this entire situation. Behave properly characters or I will not have any sanity left by the finale!!