Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tris (Beatrice Prior | Shailene Woodley) #2 - It sounds like the Dauntless, calling me to them.

W E L C O M E T O T H E 2ND T H R E A D
Beatrice Prior
-- S H A I L E N E W O O D L E Y --

➟ the supporters
001. sourburst
002. a million miles
003. wickedrum
004. These Broken Stars
005. Licia
006. x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x
007. *Stephie*
008. HaylijahღEndgame
009. Magnus Bane
010. GRITS83
011. how forever feels
012. secretlife esminovela
013. broken crown
014. GoldenSun
015. *Dark_Angel*4eva
016. light the fuse
017. Shadowhunter
018. ramylover01
019. KeepThisaSecret
020. Broony
021. Scribbled Pretty
022. Queen of Babble
023. NicoleRenee
024. sinsajo
025. ravengirl008

➟ interview moments

➟ the media
fan videos
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.

icons
006. | 007. | 008. | 009. | 010.
011. | 012.

➟ the quotes
I am proud. It will get me into
trouble someday, but today it
makes me brave.

A new place, a new name.
I can be remade here.
“Tris,” I say firmly.

Beatrice was a girl I saw in stolen
moments at the mirror, who kept quiet at
the dinner table. This is someone whose
eyes claim mine and don’t release me;
this is Tris.

➟ future titles
#2: It’s my choice now, no matter what the test says. Abnegation. Dauntless. Erudite. Divergent.
#3: I will decide on a faction; I will decide the rest of my life
#4: I would rather be dead than empty, like the factionless.
➟ previous & upcoming titles
#1: I am selfish. I am brave.

➟ previous works
2017 - Allegiant: Part 2 (pre-production)
2016 - Allegiant: Part 1 (pre-production)
2015 - Insurgent (filming)
2014 - The Fault in Our Stars
2014 - Divergent
2014 - White Bird in a Blizzard
2008-2013 - The Secret Life of the American Teenager
2013 - The Spectacular Now
2011 - The Descendants
2011 - Our Deal
2007 - Cold Case
2007 - Final Approach
2007 - Moola
2007 - CSI: NY
2007 - Close to Home
2006 - My Name Is Earl
2005 - Once Upon a Mattress
2005 - An American Girl Adventure
2004-2005 - Jack & Bobby
2001-2004 - Crossing Jordan
2003-2004 - The O.C.
2004 - A Place Called Home
2004 - Everybody Loves Raymond
2003 - Without a Trace
2001-2003 - The District
1999 - Replacing Dad

➟ previous threads

op credit to: sourburst
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by kindness is free; 06-24-2014 at 01:44 PM
Old 06-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 06-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT

The Fault in Our Stars Opens With Huge Box Office | Vanity Fair
Old 06-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link! TFIOS was her breakthrough it would seem
Old 06-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Amazing photo of both I want to see the movie now Thanks fot the link!!!!
Could I be added to the list?

Icon made by Millie Mae
Hi I'm Julii
Old 06-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Thank you for the link! TFIOS was her breakthrough it would seem
Her "breakthrough" was definitely 'The Descendants'. That's when those in the industry really began to notice her. 'TFIOS' seems to have cemented her as a true movie star though. There aren't a lot of actors or actresses that can claim they starred in the #1 films at the box office within two and a half months of each other. Pretty incredible, really.

Last edited by GRITS83; 06-09-2014 at 11:04 AM
Old 06-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know if I would say movie star just yet. but definitely have cache and more choices. She needs to a few multi- hundred million dollar movies to classify as a movie star.

What she will have is more international recognition which should give her more profile roles.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Casey

Both are a big success I am so happy for her she deserves it
Old 06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT...

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here was my last post before the new thread:

So we know that one of the "couches" that Shailene sleeps in is at Laura Dern's house. Laura mentioned it on the Today show and at the premiere. Do you ever wonder if she has ever stayed in Clooney's house in LA? Or has even met his fiancee? On a side note: The two kids sitting with her at the VMAs, do you think they are Laura's children?

In the Dailymail article I posted, she said that she stayed with Clooney in Italy for a couple of days when she was backpacking. Makes me wonder if it was after filming TFIOS or right after she made The Descendants. She did say that she traveled around Europe, which included Italy, right after they wrapped filming in Amsterdam. That's when she stopped carrying a cellphonebecause she didn't want to pay international rates. (Oddly enough, you would think that she wouldn't worry about paying those rates after being paid a huge sum for Divergent and TFIOS to a smaller extent.)

She backed pack when she was 18 too because she mentioned that it was the first time she smoked weed in Amsterdam.

-----

Solve me this riddle: At the Met Gala, there was a picture of Douglas Booth with Shailene and Brie Larson

Shailene Woodley Hangs with Douglas Booth & Brie Larson at Met Ball 2014 After Party (Exclusive Pic!) | 2014 Met Ball, Brie Larson, Douglas Booth, Exclusive, Shailene Woodley : Just Jared

You think they met through Theo James? Theo and Douglas did do that GQ shoot. Or he could've just snuck in between them. What do folks think? I know its not important but I'm just curios.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trazel00 (View Post)
Here was my last post before the new thread:

So we know that one of the "couches" that Shailene sleeps in is at Laura Dern's house. Laura mentioned it on the Today show and at the premiere. Do you ever wonder if she has ever stayed in Clooney's house in LA? Or has even met his fiancee? On a side note: The two kids sitting with her at the VMAs, do you think they are Laura's children?

In the Dailymail article I posted, she said that she stayed with Clooney in Italy for a couple of days when she was backpacking. Makes me wonder if it was after filming TFIOS or right after she made The Descendants. She did say that she traveled around Europe, which included Italy, right after they wrapped filming in Amsterdam. That's when she stopped carrying a cellphonebecause she didn't want to pay international rates. (Oddly enough, you would think that she wouldn't worry about paying those rates after being paid a huge sum for Divergent and TFIOS to a smaller extent.)

She backed pack when she was 18 too because she mentioned that it was the first time she smoked weed in Amsterdam.

-----

Solve me this riddle: At the Met Gala, there was a picture of Douglas Booth with Shailene and Brie Larson

Shailene Woodley Hangs with Douglas Booth & Brie Larson at Met Ball 2014 After Party (Exclusive Pic!) | 2014 Met Ball, Brie Larson, Douglas Booth, Exclusive, Shailene Woodley : Just Jared

You think they met through Theo James? Theo and Douglas did do that GQ shoot. Or he could've just snuck in between them. What do folks think? I know its not important but I'm just curios.
I've heard that Theo and Douglas Booth are actually very good friends IRL. There's definitely that possibility that they met through him but I kind of get the feeling he probably just met both Brie and Shai that night and slipped into the picture with them.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
I've heard that Theo and Douglas Booth are actually very good friends IRL. There's definitely that possibility that they met through him but I kind of get the feeling he probably just met both Brie and Shai that night and slipped into the picture with them.
The timing might be right in that Theo and Shai were in London the same time as the Noah cast.

Noah premiere was April 1st and Divergent was March 30th. In the radio 1 interview, Shai did mention that she was able to meet some of Theo's friends and family. So, they could have met each other and just reconnected when the picture was taken. Their pose seem more friendly than just met each other. Compared to him and Brie -- there's a bit of distance, which indicates "just met tonight". Lol! Look at me making up a whole new scenario.

Its just interesting.

Last edited by trazel00; 06-09-2014 at 08:53 PM
Old 06-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trazel00 (View Post)
The timing might be right in that Theo and Shai were in London the same time as the Noah cast.

Noah premiere was April 1st and Divergent was March 30th. In the radio 1 interview, Shai did mention that she was able to meet some of Theo's friends and family. So, they could have met each other and just reconnected when the picture was taken. Their pose seem more friendly than just met each other. Compared to him and Brie -- there's a bit of distance, which indicates "just met tonight". Lol! Look at me making up a whole new scenario.

Its just interesting.
Eh Idk. I've seen fan pictures with Shai cuddled up close to the fan almost exactly like this so her pose here really didn't stick out any to me.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome for the thread everyone! and added sinsajo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Her "breakthrough" was definitely 'The Descendants'. That's when those in the industry really began to notice her. 'TFIOS' seems to have cemented her as a true movie star though. There aren't a lot of actors or actresses that can claim they starred in the #1 films at the box office within two and a half months of each other. Pretty incredible, really.
i agree. that's when the industry really actually looked at her and not just "as that girl on that ABC family show" she really showed amazing acting chops and having Divergent and TFiOS come out around the same time, i think really was a good thing for her and has only helped her! she's had a good career so far, but as far as mainstream success, i truly think it's "just getting started"
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 06-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

So it's photoshopped way too much for my liking but I don't even care because she's on the cover of the July issue of VANITY FAIR!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/mellifornia/stat...473538/photo/1

Also, more good news. 'White Bird In A Blizzard' will be available to watch On Demand September 25th. It will be released in theaters October 24th.

Last edited by GRITS83; 06-09-2014 at 11:50 PM