Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2018, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Ugh, Sandy you’re better off without someone like that! I can’t stand people who do that, like not everybody has time to be checking their phone every two minutes. The problem I have with guys is that they’re either too clingy or too aloof. Man, the dating game is hard

Fiona💭
Old 06-14-2018, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Ugh, Sandy you’re better off without someone like that! I can’t stand people who do that, like not everybody has time to be checking their phone every two minutes. The problem I have with guys is that they’re either too clingy or too aloof. Man, the dating game is hard
Well I’m glad it’s not me but it’s funny you said that my regular Sharon was saying the same last night about men and she’s an older women. But I feel like a you know what for leaving my ex who I’ve known for years when everything with my mom and stepdad, I feel like I lost my chance with a great guy who was patient with me. Dating is so much harder now.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with being picky when it comes to dating. I'd rather be alone than settle and end up being unhappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
Fiona, we are getting too old to party, I notice it with myself all the time - The sentence "I'm too old for this sh.." comes to mind very often

Ingrid, how was Amsterdam?
It was fun! I always love going there, I did some shopping and sight seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Have fun, Ingrid!! Julianna is either there I believe (not sure how big Amsterdam is though so if you’d see her or not).
There were so many people (especially tourists) there, I'm not surprised I didn't run into her
Old 06-14-2018, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I agree, Ingrid. I’m happy with it just being Amaya and I- I mean it’d be nice but definitely no sleep lost over it.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Ingrid, I'm glad you had fun

Sandy, that guy sounds like a real 'win'... Good thing you don't wanna talk or text with him anymore

Ingrid, I agree - better to be single than be with someone who makes you unhappy
Old 06-16-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I'm glad too. Of course he came to my job last night and said how sorry he was and how drunk he was because he had so much stress going on...I've had stress too but I've never drank like that or sent any messages like that so no loss on my end. If he can't handle stress well where he has to drink than I want nothing to do with him, I dealt with it enough with my Aunt (not to be mean).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Does anyone have plans? I think tomorrow my dad, Amaya and I are going to a water park (probably an 'I'm sorry for not wanting to do this or that with you guys') as it's high 80's to high 90's today to Tuesday
Old 06-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Have fun at the water park Sandy!

I have no plans for this weekend. I’m off work this coming week too but other than a date on Tuesday (eek) and going for lunch with friends I have no plans then either

Fiona💭
Old 06-16-2018, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^^Sounds relaxing. I am actually debating the water park, we're under an air advisory because they're saying 95 and it may hit 100 tomorrow with mugginess. I don't know how I feel being in that hot sun all of those hours with Amaya. So now I'm looking into mini golf and/or the diamond mine or maybe Howe Cavern . They're in the sun (minus the cavern that's 1300 feet into the earth or something like that) but it won't be for as long.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

No plans for me other than typical Sunday stuff.

Have fun with whatever you decide, Sandy! Uh, a cavern 1300 feet in the Earth...that makes my skin crawl. I can feel the claustrophobia setting in as I type.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

it might be 600 feet it’s been years since I’ve gone but I’ve decided that we’re going to do nothing. I’ve had a horrible last few days and than Amayas other side brought her to the water park so now my dads making a HUGE deal because he wasn’t the first and now he doesn’t want to go (but I suggested other things we could do) and he blew them off so I’m over it . She can go do the fun stuff with her other side and I’ll grab more hours on the weekends for our vacation. I would also like to say she’s been before he’s just mad they beat him to it. Of course his attitude might change tomorrow but who knows I’m over men this week.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Sandy, hopefully you're having fun whatever you decide to do

I have the week off as well - I plan on going to the movies for Jurassic World 2 and Ocean's 8. Not on the same day, though, but, you know

Today I'm meeting with my best friend for a late lunch. It was about time, too.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy your time off Fiona and Kathrin

I'm not doing much today, I'm working on the OP for the celebration right now and I'm trying to write a testimonial but I always feel like I'm writing the same thing
Old 06-17-2018, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I also think I'm always writing the same - I hope it's slightly different each time, though Not that it matters much, though, I think. It's just the truth
Old 06-17-2018, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Same here Kathrin! I guess it’s our own fault for being so awesome and hitting all these milestones

Fiona💭
Old 06-17-2018, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

I always struggle with trying to not repeat exactly what I said the last time. I have all my testimonials in a Google Doc, so I glance over previous ones to see how similar they are.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread