Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because he thought somebody broke into his apartment And actually somebody did, but it's been just Red and Liz
Old 04-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

He knew because he ran into Leonard Caul leaving his apartment.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right! So he was afraid of Red?
Old 04-16-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He didn't know who Leonard Caul was so I don't think he knew he worked for Red so for all he knew there could have been other people in his appartment.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aram didn't know Leonard Caul? Really? I always thought he did but true, how could he? He wasn't there when Leonard was important in season 2. But in season 3 he got to know him, right? When they wanted to rescue Liz and get their hands on the Director? Or not?
Old 04-17-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not sure if he knew him in S3 either. I think they only thing he knows about Leonard is that he is an associate of Red and that he made the Fulcrum but I think that is all.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

He helped them find Leonard Caul in S2. I wonder if he saw a picture of him then when he was searching for him. But I don't think in S3 Aram recognized him or realized Red was in his apartment.

It's funny that Red used Caul to search for Dembe and not Aram. But I guess he keeps his associates separate and maybe he didn't want the task force to know Ddmbe was missing.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think that Red wants to know that Dembe is gone or after him or whatever or maybe something has happened to Aram that he can't help search for Dembe.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's really strange that Red searched for Caul's help this time instead of Aram's... But it somehow makes sense because he only always seeked Aram's help when his associates couldn't find anything
Old 04-20-2017, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes and I think that Red doesn't want to get Aram in trouble. He doesn't know who he is after and I am sure he doesn't want to bring Aram in any danger if he doesn't have too.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

I love Aram working with Dembe. And I totally love that his first loyalty is to Red. He was not going to help Dembe until Ddmbe convinced him that he was innocent. Aram is really turning into a strong brave person and I love that. I also loved them getting into that facility and Hiw Dembe was clueless as to what Aram was going to do.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, same here. Aram was great and I think he really made a great choice there... To help Dembe when he realized that he really was just trying to help Red. And yes, Aram's first loyalty is to Red At least one person out there!
Old 04-21-2017, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Arambe. I love Miranda coming up with these shipper names.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Marilyn! As I was tying this I was like, what can I call them.

Dembe and Aram were so amazing! I loved them working together even though Dembe kidnapped him, I knew he wasn't going to hurt him and that he only needed Aram to prove his innocence. I was so happy to hear him say that he didn't poison the scotch. I mean I have always known but I was so happy to hear him say it! I am all #teamarambe!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arambe I had to laugh so hard because that's one of the most funny shipper names I've ever heard.

These two really were fantastic. No words could fully describe how much I loved to see their interaction together. You need to see it for yourself, that's for sure

I'm really happy that Aram trusted Dembe. That's telling us a lot about how Aram feels and sees people. He was all on Red's side the whole time, but when he realized that Dembe was as well, saw the desperation of that man, he right away went to help both of them, Dembe and Red