Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

You are right Kris. In season 1 they had their ups and downs but you could see a reason for her behavior an Red would tell her. In S 2 we start to lose reason for her actions and by the end of S 3 we have no reason at all
Old 08-11-2016, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I couldn't have summed it up any better That's exactly it.

And before I forget about it... We're getting close to finishing this thread and I would love to use this quote as a title then

"There was a woman I loved. She was my life. My heart. And she died."
Old 08-11-2016, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

I love that quote!
Old 08-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

So you think it fitting for the thread? I love it so much as well and ever since I saw that episode I want to use that quote as a title...

x
Old 08-12-2016, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Liz refusing to sit by Red. I remember that. Then she wouldn't even ride back on the plane so the next time he asks her if she's going to ride coach again. Ah the good old days
Old 08-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's the episode And in the end this doctor nevertheless was able to help and she again was bitchy. But I get it, it's right after she found out that Red had killed her father
Old 08-15-2016, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

I can understand that too
Old 08-15-2016, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, these were the moments where we all could understand Liz's behavior. But now it's hard...

Today I re-watched 3x09 and 3x10 and 3x11 and I'm curious to re-watch the rest and see if I this time might get Liz's behavior. I doubt it but I will give it a try.

Besides, I recall TPTB telling the fans in interviews that Liz gave up on ever getting the answers from Red and now is searching for them on her own... Still, does that justify her crappy behavior?

I'm still wondering what their first meeting after she is released will be like. I really have no idea. I want Red to really tell her without using any metaphor or whatever how much she hurt him. I need that. I need her to understand that her selfish behavior hurts other people. Especially him.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I'm still wondering what their first meeting after she is released will be like. I really have no idea. I want Red to really tell her without using any metaphor or whatever how much she hurt him. I need that. I need her to understand that her selfish behavior hurts other people. Especially him.
Knowing Red a little by now, I think he will use a metaphor or really powerful quote to let her know how he felt after her "death." I hope he will make her feel really bad for what she did to him.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know. He didn't have a metaphor or anything for Kaplan and he is bound to feel worse toward Lizzie. I do hope we get something to let her know how deeply hurt he is.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe we will get that metaphor for Mr. Kaplan in 4x01 since it takes place right after the season 3 finale..

It's almost time for a new thread! Which title are we going to use?
Old 08-16-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, we chose a title already Way above...

I'm with Marilyn on this... I have my hopes set up that we might get him being honest with Liz and tell her how he feels point blank.

Shall he bring it on with a metaphor though I wish for Liz to read it and to tell him what he really is feeling and that she knows and understands and that she's sorry. A girl can dream, right? It's frustrating that I'm always saying that when it comes to stuff of the show that I wish for. I don't ever expect an apology to happen at all.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I hope he's honest too just like with Kaplan where he just tells her straight up so she has no doubt.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry didn't see that Kris. Amazing title!

I updated the OP with the S3 quotes and I made some little changes that I did with all the other couple OP's as well. So we're totally ready for a new thread.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f434/crimina...died-63176127/