Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2019, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Miranda, I think a second copy of the letter is wishful thinking. So I will wish it too.

Liz was so hypocritical with what she said to Cooper. He perjured himself for her. There wasn't even any wiggle room. At least with Red he had no direct knowledge.

I don't think Red would ever do something like this.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this was the only letter... Look to what length Red went to hide this one. And he needed to give them the case to get to the letter before the task force could.

No, they somehow have a completely different view on Liz than I have for example. It's frustrating. Isn't there anybody who can see through her? Red might be the only one. He knows that she has crossed into darkness to some degree.

No, Red wouldn't do something like that ever.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

That's what is so frustrating, that they all think Liz some kind of saint and turn on Red in a heartbeat.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Who knows, maybe this situation, when it comes to light, will change their minds

x
Old 01-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Love the gif.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I so love the gif as well. And it's true... Both ways even.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That gifset is spot on sadly. but it is an amazing gifset.

I think they only one who will see through Liz will be Dembe. The rest of the task force is blind when it comes to Liz. They all think she is such a sweet, loving person that doesn't do bad things but she completely changed after Tom died (even before that, I know but after Tom's death it became worse) and I wish they would see that.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I can agree Miranda. They all have a blind spot where Liz is concerned

Dembe should already be suspicious
Old 01-17-2019, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he will be suspicious soon if he is not already. She is acting so weird it is hard not be suspicious.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I totally agree... I see Dembe being the only one seeing through her lies and games as well. It's super sad but Dembe isn't stupid and I'm wondering if he might confront her. Would Red want him to do that?

And Red, do you think this might be the point where he quits? Where he disappears again the same way that we wanted him to for such a long time now. Just for her to realize what she has lost?
Old 01-17-2019, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if Red would want Dembe to confront Liz. I think he wants to do that himself.

And I would actually like it if he would disappear. Than she knows that he doesn't tolerate what she did. But I wonder if she would care if he would disappear.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

True... But it's hard to act on Red's behalf when you have no contact to him. I'm wondering when the point might be reached that Dembe gets really angry...

I want him to disappear soooo badly as well. But I believe this will never happen.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who knows maybe when he get confirmation that is was Liz who turned him and he is out of jail, I can see him leaving. Being fed up with it all.

It is hard to act on Red's behalf. and that is why I think Dembe is not going to do anything with Red approving if you know what I mean.
Old 01-18-2019, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's the point when I want him gone... I need her to go nuts about him not being in reach, her not able to find him and maybe even getting in danger I'm soooo bad I know but I want her to really suffer.

Yeah, I know what you mean And still I think that Liz will approach Dembe at some point and I can't wait to see how he reacts.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yes, that's the point when I want him gone... I need her to go nuts about him not being in reach, her not able to find him and maybe even getting in danger I'm soooo bad I know but I want her to really suffer.

Yeah, I know what you mean And still I think that Liz will approach Dembe at some point and I can't wait to see how he reacts.
I have dreamed of ur scenario since the fake death. I want him to walk away and when he's gone , she realizes what she has lost.