Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I don't really think she was thinking clearly either.
Old 12-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I could see her living like that. Maybe only for a little while but not for the rest of her life. Living so secluded, never seeing other people besides the mountain man.. I would go insane..
Old 12-15-2016, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

You know though with the life she has lived that isolation might be a refreshing change.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't know if I could see her living like that. Maybe only for a little while but not for the rest of her life. Living so secluded, never seeing other people besides the mountain man.. I would go insane..
Yeah I would as well.
Old 12-18-2016, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be refreshing but not for the rest of her life. I think she would get bored.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Getting bored might lead to going after Red
Old 12-18-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I can see her living there until the rest of her life and honestly, I'm somehow pretty sure that she had a pretty isolated life before. She didn't seem to have any family, otherwise Red would have let them know that she's passed and she might have been worried about her loved ones instead of Red when she was with the mountain man. Nothing like that. She was alone the whole time. There wouldn't be a big difference there for her.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But if she has family and Red would let them know "passed away" than they would ask questions and I don't think Red would tell them that he was the one that killed her. He'd probably lie and make something up but still..

There is a difference between living isolated in the woods or living isolated in a normal house in the city.

I still don't see her going after Red. And certainly not out of boredom.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Unfortunately, I think Red and his "team" were her "family." And i don't think Red plans to tell them anything.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

We don't know where exactly Mr. Kaplan lived, right? So that could have been everywhere...

Marilyn, you've got a point about Red's team being her family. Don't you think they know? Only the task force doesn't I guess.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Red would be able to tell them He is the leader and it could cause a loss of status in his teams eyes if he has to admit to someone that close to him tricking him so badly. Does that make sense? I think that is another reason he had to kill her. I wonder if he will have to tell people at some point.

I don't think anyone knows, except Dembe. Brimley told them to invite Kaplan to his wedding and Red didn't tell him anything.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you are right Marilyn that Red and his team were they only family she has and that nobody besides Dembe knows what happened to Kaplan. I don't think the others, like Baz, ask Red where Kaplan is. I am sure they know not to ask.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think it would show weakness... But them knowing what he did to her would make him more loyal or just make them careful in betraying Red. I don't think it'd be a weakness. I'm sure it happens all the time with bad guys. Nothing surprising to me.

And yes, I agree on the fact that nobody besides Dembe knows yet. And Liz might have an idea but I don't think she realizes how fatal the consequences for Mr. Kaplan were.
Old 12-25-2016, 09:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And yes, I agree on the fact that nobody besides Dembe knows yet. And Liz might have an idea but I don't think she realizes how fatal the consequences for Mr. Kaplan were.
I'm sure Liz doesn't care about it. I think she doesn't care about anyone (maybe besides Agnes). Remember Sam? He was her father (OK, not biological but he was a good father). How long did Liz angry? And she don't even think about Mr.Kaplan.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsuzd (View Post)
I'm sure Liz doesn't care about it. I think she doesn't care about anyone (maybe besides Agnes). Remember Sam? He was her father (OK, not biological but he was a good father). How long did Liz angry? And she don't even think about Mr.Kaplan.
That's true... It's the impression that I have, too. It's so sad but this person, that used to be so empathetic and everything is now cold as a stone caring about nothing at all. She didn't even ask again. She could have asked Dembe if Red refused to tell her... She would have found out but not it's needed to cause some new drama between Red and Liz again whenever it suits TPTB.