Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMeredith (View Post)
I skipped those episodes too. No interest in them.
they are super boring... sigh...
Old 06-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Yeah but when Mer had her centric epi where she was attacked by the patient a whole bunch of japrils bragged how they skipped the episode ... and then they turn around and say that Meredith isn’t important, she doesn’t have any interesting storylines, Ellen is a bad actress, BLAH BLAH BLAH. They spread lies and misinformation and sound absolutely ignorant because they choose to ignore what’s really happening with Meredith. They’ve also bragged about skipping the first episode Ellen directed (b/c April wasn’t in it, so they missed a lot about Maggie who they now claim has no depth) and they skipped the Merthan plane episode. And when they try to talk about these things they sound so stupid. When I criticize their favorite I am coming at them
with FACTS. I’m going to know what I’m talking about so I don’t sound like them.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad April is gone. It's about freaking time. No movies again

Icon: Nikki
Old 06-05-2018, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

It's too bad they're still flooding Krista's mentions ... proud of her reply to them though!
Old 06-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

They have no life. Krista is tough.

Old 06-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Yeah but when Mer had her centric epi where she was attacked by the patient a whole bunch of japrils bragged how they skipped the episode ... and then they turn around and say that Meredith isn’t important, she doesn’t have any interesting storylines, Ellen is a bad actress, BLAH BLAH BLAH. They spread lies and misinformation and sound absolutely ignorant because they choose to ignore what’s really happening with Meredith. They’ve also bragged about skipping the first episode Ellen directed (b/c April wasn’t in it, so they missed a lot about Maggie who they now claim has no depth) and they skipped the Merthan plane episode. And when they try to talk about these things they sound so stupid. When I criticize their favorite I am coming at them
with FACTS. I’m going to know what I’m talking about so I don’t sound like them.
WTF they bragged about skipping those??? hey that is actually ironic as they also brag about how they are the only couple with movies made about them... but i guess the plane episode was in a way a Merthan movie if they want to call Montana a movie... and yes they claim that about Maggie but the episode Ellen directed about her and her mother was sooo good and showed a lot i really love that...
and yes they ignore what is happening to Meredith... they are so silly and stupid it hurts...

I know they really sounds stupid when they come for Krista but Krista really barked back now... so nice... She really is great Krista I mean... I want to get her some wine or something as a thank you and a cadau for what she has to take and go through...
Old 06-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Haha, it would be awesome if Krista got a gift from Mer/Ellen fans ... we can bribe her to get Scott back! (just kidding, just kidding)
Old 06-07-2018, 03:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Haha, it would be awesome if Krista got a gift from Mer/Ellen fans ... we can bribe her to get Scott back! (just kidding, just kidding)
no bribing ;-) but i know some jaggie fans who said they would agree as well to give her a gift... i am thinking a bottle of wine or something... lolzzz
Old 06-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

We should pay special attention if she ever posts about liking red or white wine better.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

That will be nice.

Old 06-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Or stalkery. I can’t decide which.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Or stalkery. I can’t decide which.
lmao hahhahaa maybe a bit of both??? lmao ... but yeah i was really thinking some wine and maybe some chocolate depending on how many ends up throwing money at it... because I do think she deserves a little something as a nod of appreciation and show of support...

Okay so earlier I had a thought I really wanted to put here but now it is forgotten... urgh... I hate then that happens to me... i am wracking my brain trying to figure it out but i can't bring it back up... urgh...
Old 06-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

I have season 6 on in the background while I am doing work . . . i forgot this is really not my favorite season (even though the last two episodes of it are amazing and of the highest quality).
Old 06-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 6 little Mer. I enjoyed some scenes but the finale is the best!

Old 06-14-2018, 07:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Season 6 I found sort of messy... like there were moments and scenes I really liked and found interesting and funny but also some I really didn't care for at all... but yeah the finale is good .... but I also liked the parts where Richard is mentoring her even if it is to buy her silence a little... And I really really love the episode with the patient that woke up during surgery and how Mer calmed her down and how Bailey tells her she knows she can do it and she wouldn't allow her to otherwise, when the lady has said Meredith would be the only one allowed to go in ...