Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

"Wild Card" {5x12: February 25th, 2016} Episode Discussion

"Wild Card" - While Fitz is preoccupied with his own interests, Cyrus begins to orchestrate his next master plan, and Elizabeth North uses David to mastermind a plan of her own. Meanwhile, Olivia continues to question what exactly Jake is planning in his new role as head of the NSA, on an all-new "Scandal," THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

"Scandal" stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North and Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker.

Guest cast TBA.

"Wild Card" was written by Mark Fish and directed by Allison Liddi Brown.

Old 02-22-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the new thread!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 02-22-2016, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

for the new thread!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 02-23-2016, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

tfnt! i see olivia's ditched wearing red again.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

New Scandal in the WH!!!

We´ll see how all of this develop!!!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New episode tonight!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 02-25-2016, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Yes!!!!!
Old 02-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Abby explaining to Fitz the wildcard since he seemed to be clueless about it. lol Thinking with his hormones as always.

I will never GET this Olivia and Rowan relationship. lol

David, what a mess is he is.

Love the Huck and Jake door meeting. lol
I love how smart Huck was to tell Olivia that her father and Jake are up to something, and it's a shame she's too blinded to see it.

I love how Abby is holding her ground and not taking any of Fitz threats seriously. You go girl. Of course Fitz loves how she was and told her to call him Fitz... that's something she probably didn't expect. I think Fitz like strong minded women so of course he loved Abby's attitude in this episode. I also love the shade Abby aimed towards Lillian when mentioning her name.

Vanessa Moss is the other woman who Jake is seeing, and Olivia is about to start her spying.
Cyrus is showing his power...

Happy that during the dinner scene, all the thoughts of Rowan finally started going around her brain. Thank you, Huck.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot, just wanted to post something.

Old 02-25-2016, 11:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol There is literally NOTHING smart about Huck lecturing Liv about anyone being controlled by Rowan when Huck obeyed Rowan when he killed the Remington pilot in S3 and oh I don't know, KILLING THOSE 12 JURORS at the end of S4 for Rowan. I also guarantee Huck will kill for Rowan again so if anyone is controlled by Rowan, it's been shown that's Huck, not Jake. I hate hypocrites something fierce and that's all those scenes showed. STFU hypocritical Huck, tell Liv you singlehandedly killed that trial last season when you murdered for Rowan Go Abby, but Fitz has always thought with his penis first and foremost. He's such a piss poor, pathetic childish loser. Abby's backbone will be gone when they eventually pair her and Fitz. It's coming sooner or later, it's inevitable. I've said before everyone on the show gets ruined somehow and now it's happened to David. What a spineless, pathetic pyouknowwhat. David is quickly catching up with Fitz on being the most pathetic, spineless male on the show. Disgusting.

I'm also sick of Liv being hot and cold about her father. You know this bastard is a cold blooded murderer that is always manipulating you, mind effing you, being fine with taking anyone you care about out. Rowan didn't GAF about Liv being kidnapped last season, he shrugged at the idea of her being killed. She acts like she wants to take him out then minutes later has amnesia and is eating soul food with him like it's just another day Liv just straight up forgot he killed her friend Harrison and Jerry. Didn't even pay for it, him and Tom are just walking around like it's no big deal cause of Liv's dumb ass. The writing for the show is so repetitive, just repeating over and over. This is pointless, especially with Rowan being a regular now (even though I've never bought anything would happen to him, I knew at the end of S4 he would get out of jail in a nanosecond) I'm only interested in Jake and Olake cause the rest of the show is complete garbage! Speaking of that, I still don't buy that Jake is working for Rowan. Rowan either has something on Jake or Jake is playing nice to use Rowan and this woman he is "seeing" has something to do with it. I'm pretty sure he isn't really seeing her, and is using her for something, info most likely. All I know is, nothing is adding up with this Rowan/Jake foolishness. Like I said I don't believe for a second their genuinely working together. Their both using each other or Rowan is blackmailing Jake, something is going on and I'll be glad when it's revealed. I just hope it doesn't lead to another futile "Let's go after Rowan!" routine for the 659437567th time cause it always ends the same way with immortal Rowan getting out of it in some bs way. Lastly, I love seeing Liv jealous over Jake being with someone else. She had no poker face there, that's the main reason she wants to investigate the woman. Hilarious lmao. This episode was a complete mess showing them throw anything at the wall to see what sticks but it wasn't as boring as last week's episode I guess.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 02-25-2016 at 11:25 PM
Old 02-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

I was a bit distracted when I watched the episode because I had stuff to do, so I just give some impressions and maybe get back here later.
Just like Butterfly, I'm pretty annoyed at Huck lecturing Liv on Rowan, but I was also eyerolling at Liv thinking her father could be "changed". Of course he's not babe, he just flat out told you to worm your way to power as he and Jake wormed theirs! So Huck was also right, as much as I hate to admit that, about Liv just pretending to be blind to her father's scheming.
Jake dating a woman is more interesting, however. Is he really? Like, does Jake do such thing as date? I hope it's not some trap. When he said he was sure Rowan would shut up about it I felt like he couldn't possibly be so naive. Also, Olivia is sooo jealous
Is the journalist gone for good already? If she isn't she will be very soon because I'm smelling Abbitz, of Fabby, or whatever we're gonna call them.
Cyrus bored me. His ways are appalling and I definitely wasn't missing Creepy Tom.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm smelling Abbitz, of Fabby, or whatever we're gonna call them.
Me too.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked Huck telling Liv about her father because for some odd reason it seems like she forgot how evil he was.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I liked Huck telling Liv about her father because for some odd reason it seems like she forgot how evil he was.
One of my favorite moments - the other being the moment Liv realizes that Huck is right and sets the wheels in motion to find out what's really happening.

IMO Cyrus is worse than Rowan. What an evil being.

I loved seeing Liz's worried expression at David's comment. I hate that he's using Susan but maybe this is the start of him getting away from the hold Liz has on him. I really do dislike her.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 02-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

I can´t believe Olivia has forgotten who her father is.

And about David, I hate this David. Susan is awesome and a good person. And he used to be the White Hat??
Old 02-27-2016, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah David is particularly disappointing because while you can see his intentions are good you also see he's spineless and has no dignity. How sad.

Cyrus is the worst this time though. I often forgave him because he used to do horrible things for good reasons, or reasons that felt good to him at a given moment, but this time he only did what he did out of greed. It's disgusting.