Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2015, 09:12 AM
Supreme Fan

"No More Blood" {Episode 4x13: February 19th, 2015} Episode Discussion

4x13: No More Blood
February 19th @ 9 pm EST

Episode Description
As the bidding for Olivia Pope continues, the gladiators fight to save her but The White House fears that they may lose her for good.

PROMOS!

It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 02-18-2015, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!!

I´m so excited for this episode!!!

Who has bought Olivia??

Hope this episode it´s the end of the kisnapping.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

I hope this episode ends the kidnapping as well. Olivia's been through a lot!
Old 02-18-2015, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yes!!! And we´ve been through a lot too.
Old 02-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

I bet you have

I'm excited to see my first episode LIVE tonight
Old 02-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Good for Liv and the Gladiators! I'm glad they saved her and not Fitz.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank God this story arc is over. I usually don't mind long story arcs . . . except when they involve kidnapping. I suspect the whole matter will have negative effects on Olivia's relationships with both Fitz and Jake. The current Gladiators didn't save Olivia. Abby and Henry did.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Finally, the kidnapping arc is over!!!

I knew it would be Stephen the one who saves the day. Does anyone hs felt chemistry between them before she get on the helicopter??

I hope Oliva thanks Abby to call Stephen.

Wonder how do we go from here. Can´t wait for the rest of the season
Old 02-20-2015, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Good episode. Glad Olivia is home. Good to see Stephen. The Liv/Fitz scene was intense. "You didn't save me. I'm on my own."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
Finally, the kidnapping arc is over!!!

I knew it would be Stephen the one who saves the day. Does anyone hs felt chemistry between them before she get on the helicopter??

I hope Oliva thanks Abby to call Stephen.

Wonder how do we go from here. Can´t wait for the rest of the season
As soon as I saw Stephen I thought of you, and figured you probably knew he was going to save her.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Thank God this story arc is over. I usually don't mind long story arcs . . . except when they involve kidnapping. I suspect the whole matter will have negative effects on Olivia's relationships with both Fitz and Jake. The current Gladiators didn't save Olivia. Abby and Henry did.
I'm glad it's over cause I hated the storyline, they kept dragging it on and on. I do hope they don't sweep her PTSD under the rug and I hope she doesn't treat Jake the way she did Fitz cause he did nothing wrong and like everyone else worked his ass off to get her back. He and Huck can relate to what Liv just went though as well. Even putting his pride aside to go to Rowan (what a pointless return, hope he's back to being gone) Oh I loved that scene with Jake and Huck. Jake knows where Huck is coming from since they both have the same scars from B613. Nice to see Stephen back, wish he would of returned fulltime but it was obvious he wouldn't. I'm glad Liv went off on Fitz, he has always shown he is not presidential and is always ruining what others have sacrificed for him by being stupid or just going off halfcocked on something either over his libido or his ego. He never thinks of the long term consequences and effects of his decisions. You don't send many people to their deaths over one person or the minority. He is so stupid. Liv's rant, Cyrus' dream tell off, the CIA all looking like WTF when he still wants to risk all that for one person, etc. Too bad they won't do an impeachment storyline cause such an easily manipulated and weak toddler shouldn't be president. His character is embarassing as hell. So I hated the kidnapping but if it gives Liv some of her own material with PTSD then at least it accomplished something but I expect the same old same old.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

^ I agree with you - I hope Olivia doesn't treat Jake like she did Fitz. Jake did nothing wrong at all. If she's changed, then she's changed, but I hope she doesn't take it out on Jake.

Jake/Huck are great. Jake talking about breaking bones and eating tears... that stuff is great to me.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is why I'm happy to have watched all seasons, right from the start cause Olivia/Stephen relationship was one I always loved and adored although I didn't really like or dislike Stephen.

I'm also happy I don't read spoilers cause I didn't see his return coming at all!
I was waiting for Season 2 for him to return, it was painful when he wasn't on the show anymore because the originals Gladiators: Harrison, Quinn, Huck, Stephen and Olivia dynamic had to change a bit. Her closest Gladitator of the group wasn't there anymore so to see him back, even if it was for just this episode was just I couldn't have been more happy! I was just shocked and happy and a lot of feelings.

Good episode but I'm also happy the storyline is over, I didn't care much for it although Kerry Washington acting as always was top notch!!!
Old 02-21-2015, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

The only thing I complain is that Stephen didn´t have a scene with Abby. I wanna see them together again.
Old 02-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
^ I agree with you - I hope Olivia doesn't treat Jake like she did Fitz. Jake did nothing wrong at all. If she's changed, then she's changed, but I hope she doesn't take it out on Jake.

Jake/Huck are great. Jake talking about breaking bones and eating tears... that stuff is great to me.
I agree but I saw this as potentially a positive turning point in her relationships with Fitz and Jake. Olivia clearly saw Fitz's actions not as a supreme act of love but as an act of betrayal to those iike her who had been willing to make huge personal sacrifices for his presidency. The fact that he was willing to put their relationship above his responsibilities as president I think was exactly the kind of weakness and selfishness that she cannot tolerate.

Jake, on the other hand, did not violate a trust, put the country at risk or otherwise compromise his responsibilities for the sake of their relationship. While the kidnapping may have changed her and may cause her to step back from their relationship, I don't see how she has anything to blame him for. If anything, it seems like she should be able to see more clearly that he is a much stronger and more honorable man than Fitz.

I thought it was interesting that Olivia included Mellie in the list of people who had made huge sacrifices for Fitz. I'm also really glad this story line is over and really, really glad that Andrew is no longer a threat. Wonder who will be Vice President #3?
Old 02-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I think she will push Jake away too. She´ll be alone. Olivia has never liked to show her weak and I think, speacilly now, after everything that has happen that won´t change.