Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
ohhh, where are you going in the US? if you're ever near syracuse, ny, drop me a line.
NY, if I'm short on cash, which is probably going to be the case I have an old friend living there so I wouldn't need to spend money on accomodation. and will definitely do, although that's something for a year from now.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 09-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, I totally get you, girls. The only trips my boyfriend and I have taken together have all been in Brazil. And I'm happy with that because my life goal is to visit every state of Brazil. Most brazilian travelers I know barely know our country and it SO deserves to be seen Besides, it is so huge and diverse, it's like visiting a new country every time

Our first big trip was to Rio Grande do Sul (where Manu is) and it was amazing. Then we only had enough money to go to São Paulo, which we did many times, and it is a city that surprises me every time I go there, so I don't mind going back there. This year, we're going to Brasília, the capital. I've only been there to visit family in specific events, so I never got a chance to really explore it as a tourist, so I'm excited

Next year it's going to be our first trip to the northeast, and his first time at the beach It's not a super popular place, like Salvador, so it's still very well preserved, which is why it's so stunning, like you could see With this trip, I'll have been to 4 of our 5 regions, only north left!
Old 09-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope everyone is doing well this week, but we need a new thread.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f415/police-.../#post87442630

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]