Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

SMASH REWATCH: 1x09 - Hell on Earth

Smash 1x09 - Hell on Earth

x

First aired: 04/02/2012 (10:00PM – 11:00PM)
The team begins their pursuit of a marquee star, as Eileen (Anjelica Huston) charges Tom and Julia (Christian Borle and Debra Messing) with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. Karen (Katharine McPhee) and Ivy (Megan Hilty) find themselves in competition again — this time for an orange juice commercial. Relationship troubles abound, as Frank (Brian d’Arcy James) makes an unwelcome discovery.

Jack Davenport, Raza Jaffrey and Jaime Cepero also star.

source

----------------------------------
Join us and rewatch Smash episodes every week, starting from Season 1

Last edited by airali_glo; 04-10-2014 at 01:10 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Ivy, Ivy…I get your feelings, but if you react like that after a failed workshop you can't really survive on Broadway. Things like that happen all the time and pills aren't the solution (the contrary, actually).

Cheers was awesome, even if I'm not a fan of the song itself. Karen and Ivy together can be a force of nature, when they don't fight Karen was nice at staying with her even without being her friend.

Julia and Frank break up…both Debra and Brian made an amazing job in the break up scene and Brian was brilliant, really. Also in the scene with Will. Julia and Michael, "Bombshell"

How cute was Karen in the commercial scene, I wanted to see it

Aaaand…Rebecca Duvall is coming!

Old 10-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed with your comment about Ivy. I love her & enjoy the episode but her behaviour that isn't going to help anything

Karen & Ivy singing together So fun even if Ivy was mean to Karen & they still aren't friends . I love that Karen sticks around & takes care of Ivy despite this. She's such a good person for doing that

The breakup is well done by all involved. I forgot Bombshell came from there

Seeing the commercial would be fun

Tom & Sam are so cute I really wish we could have had them end up together

Quote:
Aaaand…Rebecca Duvall is coming!
that doesn't make me want to keep watching . I do love Eileen's response to Ellis when he wants to be credited as a co-producer just because he got Rebecca Duvall in his mind

I really want to know more about Heaven on Earth. The song is really interesting & makes me curious

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
So fun even if Ivy was mean to Karen & they still aren't friends
Karen (about that man with dancing puppets": "I like him!" Ivy: "Of course you do..."

I wanted more Karen/Ivy duets, in general!

Quote:
Seeing the commercial would be fun
Yeah! "Don't drink it"

Quote:
I do love Eileen's response to Ellis when he wants to be credited as a co-producer just because he got Rebecca Duvall in his mind
Eileen >>>>>>>>>> Ellis

Quote:
I really want to know more about Heaven on Earth. The song is really interesting & makes me curious
In real life I'm not sure I'd go see it is it basically a musical about Heaven and Hell and all that stuff?

Old 10-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

More duets & more semi-nice/nice scenes between them

Love those quotes you mentioned in your post

Quote:
Eileen >>>>>>>>>> Ellis
That's not hard

Quote:
is it basically a musical about Heaven and Hell and all that stuff?
I think so but it is hard to tell from one song . It just makes me curious, I don't know that I'd want to see it either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

The extended song scene was quite boring, anyway I watched it, but I liked that in the episode they cut it