Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2020, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's a puzzle, they give subtle clues and viewers who pay attention and are clever enough can figure it out.
Okay so I guess the people confused are just dummies???

"Are clever enough" boy you are rude.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:44 AM
Total Fan

Not what I said. It wouldn't be a puzzle if it was easy, would it?
Old 01-18-2020, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)
I can't wait
Same
Old 01-19-2020, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

A lot of people "pay attention" and still dont understand everything thats happening until its explained in some capacity. Its like trying to solve a puzzle with half the pieces missing. Whatever.
Old 01-19-2020, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's certainly true
Old 01-19-2020, 09:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
A lot of people "pay attention" and still dont understand everything thats happening until its explained in some capacity. Its like trying to solve a puzzle with half the pieces missing. Whatever.
But sometimes it hard to figure it out even tho not everyone get it fast, but it confuse as hell.. But it don't mean that they are dumb or whatever it is as you said in other post..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-19-2020, 11:07 AM
Total Fan

That's the point, it's supposed to be challenging. It doesn't mean someone's dumb if they can't solve a mystery that was intentionally designed to be difficult. I've never solved a Rubik's cube or completed a crossword puzzle.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But sometimes it hard to figure it out even tho not everyone get it fast, but it confuse as hell.. But it don't mean that they are dumb or whatever it is as you said in other post..
I didnt say people were dumb, someone else did.

Quote:
I've never solved a Rubik's cube or completed a crossword puzzle.
But if you were "clever" enough you'd be able to right?

You are contradicting yourself. I said people were supposed to be confused on this show (which is now exactly what you are saying) yet in your original response you said its not confusing, that anyone clever would be able to understand it, so make up your mind.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully we get a trailer or something soon
Old 01-20-2020, 03:21 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I didnt say people were dumb, someone else did.
I didn't either. Don't put words in my mouth. Why are you twisting something innocuous I said into some kind of personal attack against you?

Quote:
But if you were "clever" enough you'd be able to right?
Yeah, because that's the point of a puzzle. It's an objective observation about what a puzzle is, no insult intended.

Quote:
You are contradicting yourself. I said people were supposed to be confused on this show (which is now exactly what you are saying) yet in your original response you said its not confusing, that anyone clever would be able to understand it, so make up your mind.
I never said it wasn't confusing. If that's the implication I gave I'm sorry for my poor choice of phrasing.

The biggest criticism of season two was how impenetrable it was. They made it that way because of how many fans on the internet figured out who MIB was halfway through season one. They don't want people to just be confused and stay that way, they want to make viewers think with this show. Like the hosts' journey through the Maze to discover self-awareness, they want to see if viewers can figure out the answers themselves.

Last edited by Mori; 01-20-2020 at 03:44 AM
Old 01-20-2020, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
The biggest criticism of season two was how impenetrable it was. They made it that way because of how many fans on the internet figured out who MIB was halfway through season one. They don't want people to just be confused and stay that way, they want to make viewers think with this show. Like the hosts' journey through the Maze to discover self-awareness, they want to see if viewers can figure out the answers themselves.
That's hope S3 is better than that regard
Old 01-20-2020, 03:53 AM
Total Fan

The showrunners have stated that season three won't be as much of a headscratcher.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Missed that
Old 01-20-2020, 04:03 AM
Total Fan

Westworld season 3 to be 'less of a guessing game,' producers say

Excited to see what future Los Angeles will look like.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love updates on this
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top