Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2015, 04:18 AM
Supreme Fan

I love that! I think it was part of the promotions.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Cool thanks

I wonder how she first ended up working for Whispers and same with Jonas/Angel… I mean there is so much to delve into and explore with this show, stopping it now would be horrible when there is so much to discover…

I wonder what she meant by Angelica birthed them? They were obviously born with their parents but this is something else entirely… and how many clusters are there? are there multiple clusters at any one time or is it only generational? I have so many questions hahaha

Birthing a cluster is to trigger the cluster. They would always been a cluster since they share the same birthday (though I'm not clear if that means they are all the same age or not) but they need a 'parent' to trigger the connection so they are able to start sharing/visiting etc.

It makes sense to me that there are multiple clusters. Jonas has a cluster, Iceland woman has a cluster, Whispers probably has (or had) a cluster. How many there actually are I have no idea. I don't think they have huge numbers. Maybe it is a generational thing like you said.

And that promo gif set is amazing.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm up to episode 4, slowly catching up.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx (View Post)
Birthing a cluster is to trigger the cluster. They would always been a cluster since they share the same birthday (though I'm not clear if that means they are all the same age or not) but they need a 'parent' to trigger the connection so they are able to start sharing/visiting etc.

It makes sense to me that there are multiple clusters. Jonas has a cluster, Iceland woman has a cluster, Whispers probably has (or had) a cluster. How many there actually are I have no idea. I don't think they have huge numbers. Maybe it is a generational thing like you said.

And that promo gif set is amazing.
I get that Angelica birthed the Sensates we're following on the show but I wonder how was it determined that she'd birth these particular individuals as Sensates? Did she also share a birthdate with them (meaning their original birth?). And can all Sensates birth a new cluster? I'm thinking no. Just like every woman or man can't or won't have a child, I'd think Sensates may be similar. And where did the Sensates get the ability to be a Sensate? Is it genetic? Wasn't Riley's mom a Sensate?

It's interesting that almost all that Sensates have one dead parent or no parents at all, with the exception of Kala. Could this have something to do with the abilities they have? Could the dead or missing parent/s have had the gene and that's why they are dead or gone?

So many questions!

Experience the Legacy
Old 06-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
I get that Angelica birthed the Sensates we're following on the show but I wonder how was it determined that she'd birth these particular individuals as Sensates? Did she also share a birthdate with them (meaning their original birth?). And can all Sensates birth a new cluster? I'm thinking no. Just like every woman or man can't or won't have a child, I'd think Sensates may be similar. And where did the Sensates get the ability to be a Sensate? Is it genetic? Wasn't Riley's mom a Sensate?

It's interesting that almost all that Sensates have one dead parent or no parents at all, with the exception of Kala. Could this have something to do with the abilities they have? Could the dead or missing parent/s have had the gene and that's why they are dead or gone?

So many questions!
Oh, well then I don't know.

You're right about all the questions though. Let's hope for a S2 and some answers.

Kala is the only one we know who has both parents. It's not clear about Lito's parents. Nomi's father could still be around, so could Will or Wolfgang's mother though I tend to think they are all gone.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh cool so birthing a cluster is basically what happened at the very beginning.. Becoming aware… So I wonder why that makes Jonas the father?? Simply b/c he looks after them or bc he was in love with Angel? I also wonder what Whispers meant when he implied Angel told him she doesnt really love Jonas.. The lie??

I'm curious if it is in fact generational. I guess the Icelandic woman could be a part of Whispers original cluster but I really have no idea about Whisper and his intentions at this point.... Do opposing clusters hate each other? What on earth does Whisper want them for?? He finds them, then what?? He sucks up all their power?? Riley's mother being a Sensate is interesting, i wonder if thats just a coincidence or in fact something more significant..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 06-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't think Jonas is the father. He could only visit Nomi and Will because he had locked eyes with them. Angelica killed herself to protect the cluster. As the mother she could visit them all which meant Whispers could find them. At least this is what I got out of it.

I don't know why Whispers wants to destroy them all. Could he be working for someone else?

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Supreme Fan

I have so many questions the more I think about everything! I'm gonna be really peeved if we don't get a second season.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah way too many questions to leave it like that!

I have noticed its gradually becoming more popular online, more and more people are starting to talk about it, so thats a positive..

-----

I could have sworn I thought they said Angel and Jonas were the mother and father of the cluster?? Or am I imagining it? lol

Old 06-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

hmm, can i ask why everyone is so obsessed with this show?

I'm watching episode 2 and its still not grabbing me. i mean, its an ok show but it doesnt really stand out to me from anything else.

i do like the focus on less characters but it still feels so disconnected to me.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)

I'm watching episode 2 and its still not grabbing me. i mean, its an ok show but it doesnt really stand out to me from anything else.

i do like the focus on less characters but it still feels so disconnected to me.
Well, it's not really until the 3rd or 4th episode that it really starts to hit its stride. That's when the connections start to really come out. Many people (guys and girls) I know weren't really sold on the show until a specific scene in the 4th episode. If it hasn't grabbed you by then, the show is probably not for you.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

I just really liked the characters and wanted to know their story. Once they all began to connect to each other is when I really couldn't stop binge watching and needed answers.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i guess at this point i just don't really care about any of the characters yet.

and i like that they are seeing one another but i feel like its all couples and its kinda cheesey.

ill give it to episode 4 though!
Old 06-16-2015, 11:42 PM
Absolute Fan

It definitely takes a while to move along but I've never seen a show with this kind of concept or delivery before, thats why i like it personally… It's unlike anything else on tv right now… I think I appreciate the universal cast and the fact that it tackles issues which I've never seen as well addressed or promoted naturally…

But like pixiestyx said, if it hasn't grabbed you in the next couple episodes, it could be a miss for you? ..

Old 06-17-2015, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
yeah i guess at this point i just don't really care about any of the characters yet.

and i like that they are seeing one another but i feel like its all couples and its kinda cheesey.

ill give it to episode 4 though!
The connections are really subtle in the beginning but gain more steam by episode 4. The show didn't blow me away to start but I found the characters intriguing and was curious about them and their unusual connection. So I kept watching and eventually began to really enjoy it.

I've found that those who I know that watched the show either really loved it or didn't care for it at all. There wasn't much in between. As been said if you're not connecting with it within the next episode or two the show might not be for you.

Experience the Legacy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top