Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Supreme Fan

great pics jess where did you get those

i love it when Jo walks into Hannah and Rachels room and its in such a mess and there like 'um we tidied up a bit' hehe

actually my rooms a bit like that hehe but not that bad

i love Spiritual Love as well
Old 07-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Thank you, I found them on VivaSClub.com but to my knowledge that is the only episode capped and there's only about twenty or thirty caps from the episode. I was really happy I was able to come up with a storyline because I wanted it to look somewhat in sequence.

Isn't that episode called The News where Paul dates the newswoman? I haven't watched LA 7 for about six months now so I'm a bit unsure.

Jessica

icon
SpunkiiMonkii7078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG!
Jess, you brought tears to my eyes! I don't even think there's an emicon to express what I'm feeling right now...
It's amazing, I love it , I love it, I love it!
(I'm saving this webpage for myself right now... 9

Hope you guys know that I'm gonna miss you and the Sclub threads... it was short till now but it has been great... and I can't wait to come back and check you guys out!

Thanks for everything!
so_what? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Supreme Fan

jess-yeh that was the one where paul dated this newsreader but she bought her work to their relationship it was so funny , Jo couldnt stand her
Old 07-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Izzie - You're so incredibly welcome. You've been here since the beginning when I created the threads and started up the campaign and you were always there to have a discussion with. Can't wait to talk to you soon and I'm so glad you loved the little story!

Lizie- Ah, okay. The performance I know is Spritual Love just from looking at it and I was almost postive that song was performed in The News. Thanks for the reassurance.

Jessica

icon
Old 07-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Supreme Fan

hey guys back from my holiday and i managed to get to barcelona although i didnt have a lot of time so i couldnt hunt down any sclub spots but ive got a few pictures of gaudi cathedral

hope its ok to post them-they may be big photos though

Old 07-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Lizie - Wow, those pictures are beautiful!! It's cool you didn't get to any S Club spots, I'm still really jealous of you for going. I hope you had an amazing time!

Jessica

icon
Old 07-22-2008, 04:56 AM
Supreme Fan

hey guys just bringing over a few avatars ive done-feel free to take but dont forget to credit

Old 07-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Lizie - I don't want to sound ungrateful for the icons, because they're awesome and I am snagging them for future use, but I did look at the rules after you posted your last campaign icons here, and campaign icons can only be only be posted on the campaign thread. It's cool for now as I'm sure nothing will happen, but just for future notice.

I made some banners earlier this month so here they are to share wih you guys. If you take them and use them anywhere online or whatever, please credit me.

S Club 7 - Black Version
S Club 7 - White Version
Tina
Paul
Hannah
Jon
Bradley
Jo
Rachel

Jessica

icon
Old 07-23-2008, 03:26 AM
Supreme Fan

oops sorry about that will post the rest in the campaign thread
glad you like them

love that pic jessica-poor tina smells hehe

was watching la7 last night 'house sitting' and 'fall out'. fall outs one f my favourite episodes but ill try and get round to making some more today but my internets really slow unfortuntly so trying to get that sorted
Old 07-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Lizie - It's cool, I didn't know about the rule until a few weeks ago myself. It's just the campaign icons that can't be posted here though, all of the other ones are perfectly fine being posted here or on the music thread.

Aw, I really want to watch LA 7. I'm converting the series for my site like I said, and it's 99.9% likely I'll have the links for you guys done tomorrow, but I'm sort of rewatching the seres while I convert them so I'm still on Miami. LA is my favorite though and my favorite episode is Hello Hollywood. Fall Out is a good one too I remember.

Also, Hannah's TV show Primeval is coming to the BBC America channel next month and they already have a release date and box art up for volume one on DVD, which is season one and season two combined. Here's more info.

Jessica

icon
Old 07-31-2008, 03:59 AM
Supreme Fan

cant wait to see your site jessica im currently burning mine onto dvd hehe currently going through hollywood 7 then i can make some more vote avatars to go in the other thread of course and im capping all of the series as well and especially viva s club as it was never released but i really hope it is someday

was watching the last chance and dosh this morning they all changed so much between LA7 and Hollywood 7 especially Bradley, Paul and Hannah

i really didnt like pauls style though preferred his style in miami 7- receently finished watching that as well i really like those episodes, the beginning was my favourite they were all so young

Last edited by Elizabeth_88; 07-31-2008 at 04:06 AM
Elizabeth_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Lizie - I think all of the members changed so much between L.A. and Hollywood. My favorite styles for all of them, especially Paul, were the L.A. 7 era. In Hollywood, Tina started wearing a bit more make up and her hair had grown out so she could do things with it, Paul... well... that one's obvious , Hannah cut her hair real short which does suit her and she looked hot with it but she lost a lot of cuteness, Jon's hair got more blonde it seemed, Bradley started letting his hair grow out, Jo cut her hair real short and started gaining weight a bit, and Rachel went blonde. Basically everyone did something with their hair.

Okay here are a few updates on our favorite seven... I messaged Tina on MySpace and she replied (!!! it made my day!) and said she's really working on solo material and is getting it all together now. Paul, as I said before, is releasing an LP on Amazon, Napster, iTunes, etc. in August which is just around the corner so be on the lookout for that. Hannah's TV show Primeval begins airing on BBC America on August 9th at 9PM I believe. Jon is settling in LA and his official website is back up and running, Jon Lee Official, where he has a blog up. Jo is recording an album in the UK and USA starting this month so hopefully later this year or early next year it'll be released. Rachel has officially left 19 management, who's she been with since the S Club days, and has joined a management called Finch & Partners which proves she is definitely only focusing on acting at this point in her career.

Also! If you guys don't know, I have an S Club 7 fansite. I have finally gotten around to uploading the TV series there in .mpeg format and .mpeg4 format. Also I uploaded episodes to YouTube so there are YouTube links on my site as well. Miami 7 and Back To The Fifties have been added so far and I'm planning on getting all the episodes up at some point. Also, all of the albums, singles, and compilation albums S Club 7 have released or been included on are uploaded on my site and have been for a while so I thought I'd point that out since we all love their music. Anyways, my site is here and both the audio and video downloads are in the Media section.

I have a few more updates for my next post as not to make this one insanely long, as if it isn't already, and also sorry but I don't have a picture as Photobucket isn't working for me right now.

Jessica
icon
Old 08-01-2008, 04:42 AM
Supreme Fan

you have a great site jessica you video quality is really great thanks for taking he time to upload these cant wait for the rest let us know about any updates-you should put your link in your banner or in the OP

im downloading episodes at the moment and then i can burn them onto dvd (not to sell just for my own use) so if you ever needed screencaps for your site from the episodes you uploaded im happy to help

and im so glad all of s club seem to be doing something especially tina

and i really didnt like paul or hannah's style lol i know im picky but i liked the glam look tina had but bradley lost his puppy dog cuteness, he reminded of one of my guy friends in miami and la
Old 08-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Aw thanks for your kind words Izzie! I've been thinking about starting a gallery but that won't be until all of the videos are up and I want to add more than just so the series so that will probably be a long ways off.

I really don't like any of Paul's styles after L.A. 7. He lost all fashion sense. I don't mind Hannah's look, but it was a big change. I really didn't like her look much during Viva S Club and Seeing Double. I don't mind Bradley's look either, but it did make him lose his cuteness, you're right. I also liked Tian's new 'glam' look, although I did really like her style in the L.A. 7 era and I think that was because her hair was straight which accented how dark it was and then she always had a lot of fun eye shadow colors to bring out her eyes and make them look big.

Here are the other updates I have...

I started a thread on the Movies board for Seeing Double, which is S Club's movie. You can find it by searching the board or looking at the top post which lists all the threads.

Our campaign thread on the campaign board is going a little bit unactive these days, which I said there as well but might as well mention it here too. That's not good as we need an active campaign to be elgible for the polls. So if all of you guys could drop in and leave a post there once in a while, it'd be much appreciated. On that note, we ended the July polls with 17 votes which is the same as we had for the June polls. Let's try and hit a few more votes for August!

Lastly, this isn't really much of news, but I left a picture comment on one of Paul Louis' pictures the other day. Paul played Marvin on Miami 7. Anyways, he sent me a really sweet message in return which I had not at all expected, but was so sweet. He said that he looks and also sounds completely different than Marvin does. I knew he looked different but sort of figured they sounded somewhat alike so that was cool to find out. Also, he told me to keep rockin' my clarinet in the band which means he read my profile and found out a bit about me.

Jessica

icon
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top