Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

It's been too long, right? I'm so bummed we're getting to the end of the series, Jess. Then again, I'm anxious to watch more. It's been a couple of weeks.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow. I never noticed this thread before.

I loved S Club 7 TV shows and I regularly listen to their songs. Can I be added, please ?

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Virginie_GW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Virginie_GW - Hi! You've been added.

Steph - I know, I'm so sad we're almost done with the series. It's pretty much my favorite show ever so I don't think any other show can rank as high as that for me. No pressure in finding a new show to watch on the weekends.

It turns out what was thought to be Tina's official MySpace, is actually a poser pretending to be Tina. Usually it's pretty obvious to tell who is a poser and who isn't on MySpace, but this person regularly blogged, messaged fans, and even did an interview pretending to be Tina! Tina's management caught news of the fake interview and is having the fake MySpace shut down, and in return, is opening an official MySpace. Also, Tina's management say they have a surprise for the fans. Hopefully Tina isn't too upset over the incident.

S Club 7 is in the polls this month for a Music Artist board! Don't forget to go vote! There's also a campaign thread over there if you're interested.

Jessica

icon
SpunkiiMonkii7078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for adding me.

Love the pic.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Virginie_GW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome!

I made a bunch of icons of S Club a while ago, and I guess I never posted them on this thread. I'll post some of them now and some of them later.

Jessica

icon
Old 05-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, no pressure, Jessica.

You know I love those icons! I love the one you're using now.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, I forgot about the rest of the icons. I'll post them at the bottom of my post.

I don't if anyone even read this thread besides me and you Steph (), but here's Tina's first real, official blog.

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm finally on myspace hoorayyyyyy.

And wow thank you so much for all your lovely comments, please feel free to comment me as much as you like and I'll try to answer as many as possible.

So so so, for those of you having a little wonder yes I am the real Tina Barrett. There are a few fake myspaces out there one in particular going by the name Teeny Bell, which is for those of you that didn't know, one of my nicknames as a kid. One of my other nicknames as a wee nipper was also Brick but they didn't use that one did they. I guess it's not that cute really oh. Anyways Teeny Bell (fake myspace) has been up to all sorts! Doing interviews on the internet, posting old demo recordings basically being a pain in the ass. So when I found out and got my manager on to it they changed the page to something so ridiculous I actually laughed out loud.....the swine

Anyways i've been busy in the studio working on a solo album i've been writing songs and working with lots of different producers. I'm so excited about everything as it's all coming together so keep checking because i'll start putting stuff up on the page soon.

And for the most popular question ever yes i do still speak to the others mostly Miss Hannah, Jon and Paul but all the guys are very happy doing their things and ting

And finally....... I can't wait for the Sex and the City Movie to come out. Bring on the cosmopolitans Love it!!!

Speak to you soon.

Love ya

Tina xxx
Jessica

icon
Old 05-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

It's probably just us.

I love those icons, especially the last one.

I noticed the Rachel pimpage in your sig.

I love the Sex and the City mention from Tina!! It seems like such a fun movie. I'm such a loser, but it'd be cool if she and Hannah saw it together.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

No, you know what'd be awesome??? If Jon and Tina went and saw the Sex & the City movie together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How hot would that be?! I think Jon would totally be up for that. By the way, I saw my first trailer for the movie last night while watching American Idol.

Jessica

icon
Old 05-14-2008, 05:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Loved them... pitty that in portugal they never shined that much...

saw Miami, LA ans viva... the others didn't make it there...

My favs were An, Jo and Paul...
so_what? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Hi Izzie! It's so awesome to see new people here since it's almost deserted now and I feel stupid talking to myself. Anyways, you're from Portugal! What were S Club 7's most popular songs there?

Jessica

icon
Old 05-15-2008, 03:33 AM
Loyal Fan

hey!

Thanks!

Bring it all back and Sclub party... the first ones actually... they're not that much into brit pop here...
sadly as a portuguese... I am...

of course you can count one more on the topics and discussions now... i love to rant and know the news...

ooh i forgot to say... loved the icons...
Old 05-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Izzie - Aw, thank you! I would have loved for S Club's first few songs to be popular here in the States. The only one to even make a slight impact here was Never Had A Dream Come True.

Jessica

icon
Old 05-16-2008, 03:04 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah... it seems that with them... we never get quite what we want...
Old 05-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

I would have loved to live in the UK since S Club 7 were massive there. I think I would have been in heaven.

Jessica

icon
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top