Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>Marie, hu did he picked?! pucha!! sobrang di ko pa din alam!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i answered this sa MC thread. its VH. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and thanks for the pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ang daming ken icons ah, grabe! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

marian: buti ka pa may vacation, ako wala! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-03-2004, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

i answered this sa MC thread. its VH. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and thanks for the pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ang daming ken icons ah, grabe! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

marian: buti ka pa may vacation, ako wala! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah, read ur post sa MC. i edited my post.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

wait, I'm lost...Vanness picked VH for what? his new chinovela? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

and I don't mind if Da S and ZZ fall in love [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Linds, OMB, I love Sarah The Teen Princess! It's really good! It's not your typical pinoy soap...she's not a crybaby and she even can be a bit conceited...I love it! and the filmography of that is good! Parang reminiscent sya ng MG what with the coloring, the texture...ewan, basta. I'm weird. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and after seeing Mikel on Morning Girls and him making that joke about Sarah being his only crush...hmmm, cute din sila [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

syet syet syet!!!! who has Pinoy Central with their TFC? They're gonna show MG! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-04-2004, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

3/Mar/04: Theres still hope for F4, THEY ALWAYS HAVE HOPE!

Source: Lian He Zao Bao

Reporter interviewed a few experienced professionals in the music industry and media represensitives. The thing that is interesting is that both sides almost agree to a certain extend

Out of the 3 pros, 2 said that as long as everything is organised properly, F4 still has a higher possibility of returning to the highest peak of all bands just like when they started. 3 then said that as long as F4 never announced they are officially disbanded, they always have a chance to revert back and this have to depend on the 4's decision.

If these 4 were together again, they might attracted another wave of heat. However, if Jerry were to insist on not continuing the contract, result might not be good. They also said that F4 have the basic foundation's benefit which is better than these new-comers. If they can maintain the support of the fans, it will be even better that they wont be disqualified out of so many singers.

3 Media represensitives then think that when these 4 boys were together, their popularity is higher. When looking at their current individual condition, going back to their 4's normal state is difficult as they have to depend more on themselves now. So maybe in the future, they would not be as hot as previous. Just because from the beginning, they were as deafening as the thunder, fans tend to look out for more higher results from them, and because of this pressure, F4 cannot hang on. Therefore the stress is too harsh on them.

But worth reminding is that... when beginning,it is F4 who raised up the heat of boyband.. in Asia. And soon, large bunchs of bands of different people were formed. But til now, it is still quite peaceful for F4. Only competitive bands are 5566 and Energy. However, these 2 bands cannot even stepped into hongkong's music industry. To think that F4 have already overcome the language barrier in Philippines, Thailand and Hongkong, why not dont talk about their competitors? Because the real rival and problem are themselves.
The Next Question is: When is F4's Next Cannon gonna be Fired?!

Source: Lian He Zao Bao

Translated personally by kEn`kAn of Faithful 4Ever. http://s2.invisionfree.com/faithful4ever/index.php? Please indicate proper credits when posting this anywhere. Xiexie.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>wait, I'm lost...Vanness picked VH for what? his new chinovela? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

and I don't mind if Da S and ZZ fall in love [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

syet syet syet!!!! who has Pinoy Central with their TFC? They're gonna show MG! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]</STRONG>
dude! i believe Vanness was interviewed in one show then a bunch of photos of female Chinese artists were shown to him and was asked to pick one, and he picked V.

re ZZ and Barbie, me too! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

re MG in Pinoy Central, hay naku! i saw the ads a lot of times tonight and my tito and tita were like, Je! ayan ang mga hinahangaan mong F4!! and i was like, nah! di na ko aasa noh tas wala nman. tingnan na lang nten pag meron. but il be checking TFC site din. mahirap ng magsisi! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

FLY BY post! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

i gtg, am so tired, and sleepy....

but heck, i sure wish i was in SF - ken hunting! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

bye!!!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

marian: buti ka pa may vacation, ako wala! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Linds, permanent na yun! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my contract will expire on the 15th. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 02:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>
re RT, me lesbian bar cya? alam ko bading cya.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]</STRONG>
alam ko sya me-ari... pinuntahan namin ni Isy yun for her and her groupmates' thesis... freaky nga eh kasi me lesbians na pinagkamalan kaming lesbian din! eh nakaporma pa man din kami papuntang Malate nun para gumimik! they asked for our phone #s... bigla kaming nagka-BF nun! (imaginary) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 03-04-2004, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>

alam ko sya me-ari... pinuntahan namin ni Isy yun for her and her groupmates' thesis... freaky nga eh kasi me lesbians na pinagkamalan kaming lesbian din! eh nakaporma pa man din kami papuntang Malate nun para gumimik! they asked for our phone #s... bigla kaming nagka-BF nun! (imaginary) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]</STRONG>
ic.. cyempre, pgkkmalan kayong obit eh ngpnta kau sa obit na bar eh. hehehe..
Old 03-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Moderator Manager

fly-by post, will catch up later. i have to work na. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Think you know everything about me? Take the "How Well Do You Know Lindsay?" quiz I created on Tickle and see how you score.

Here's my first question:

1. What's my sign?
* Taurus
* Virgo
* Capricorn
* Leo

Just click (or copy and paste) this link and you'll be taken to my quiz. http://connect.tickle.com/test.html?...LsLpIHE4vN9AJ&

Lindsay

Old 03-04-2004, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Lindsay, dude! kkhya! di kta kilala!!
Old 03-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>wait, I'm lost...Vanness picked VH for what? his new chinovela? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]</STRONG>
kase KC montero was interviewing vanness and showing him pictures of 6 girls and asking him kung sino pipiliin nya out of the 6. pinili nya si VH tus KC asked why and he said i think i'd be more compatible with her blah-blah-blah...kung alam lang ni KC na gf na nya yun! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] talaga? maganda yung tv show ni sarah? di ko alam time slot dito eh. wala ka bang pinoy central?

je: ano ka ba, parehas lang tayo noh! baba rin score ko eh. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

hmmm...i'm gonna try to study mandarin pakonti-konti. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

you know marie i totally forgot na 3rd dimension name nung bar! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

anyways gotta work... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

ohwell, 'hang Vanness and V are really getting along well. just imagine how inspired was V to wrote Imagine 10 of U for Vanness. ai! tma ba nmang mang-asar ako saten!! hehehe..

just saw this... really old.

and this is from TFC site. pakshet!! for real na tlaga!! di na cya false hope!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

je - aba totohanan na ha...i hope so.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] para naman di tyong engot nag antay sa TFC! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i kinda wonder what my aunts fished info ke tita mimi! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] naku me mga dahilan silang um-emepal since they're just tourists! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] eh ako, super nahihiya kse balik2 na kme dun! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top