Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm how strange, especially if Chicago is now a month in... hopefully you find out something soon about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They're on the same channel now, so I assume I'll see a promo during One Chicago or something.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 09:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's at least something Hopefully soon

Any fans who are curious about Elliot's show - Organized Crime will be a short season:
Quote:
Law & Order: Organized Crime Disappoints With Episode Count

It's been a long road to the screen for Christopher Meloni's return to the Law & Order universe. Thankfully, the wait is almost over as Law & Order: Organized Crime is set to launch later this week. As you've probably guessed, the first season will be considerably shorter from what we've come to expect from the franchise.

In a new interview with TV Line, Meloni revealed that three episodes are "in the can with five more to go." That means Law & Order: Organized Crime Season 1 will span eight installments, which is a short and sweet season for fans of Elliot Stabler.

Read More

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-30-2021, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Makes sense. Would probably have been longer if not for covid.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-30-2021, 02:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed . Especially if it had been able to start when SVU started

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-30-2021, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully next season will be easier.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

They seriously killed off a wife? I really hope they’re not using this to put them together
Old 04-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I had heard they were going to do that. Such a shame. I hope that too. Being on different shows maybe there is hope they will just remain friends?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really need to stay at just friends.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it'd be weird having a couple across shows. Although Dick Wolf has that in One Chicago doesn't he? But to me in this case it wouldn't fit. I don't see them together & never did which probably influences my opinion. But they also are different people now. Its been years, & him leaving hurt her. Plus he must be in pain right now too. If there are any plans on putting them together then they need to go through some healing. This is of course without seeing the episode(s). All I've seen is the hospital scene between Olivia & Elliot which was put on FB by the L&O page. Maybe they sort through things more in the episode. But to me one episode shouldn't repair how he left things or all the things he's missed over the years.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, there's Trudy/Mouch at One Chicago who are married, and there used to be Sylvie/Antonio, but in both cases they're in different careers and wouldn't often bump into each other at work so they can excuse not giving loads of scenes, which isn't really possible with two different shows (although still annoying with the paramedics on fire rarely seen on med).

There's cross show friendships too (Severide/April) and family (Jay/Will) that also don't get many scenes.

I really don't think they should put them together at all, tbh. One Chicago are ensemble shows, so not seeing these relationships so much works better. L&O is slightly different in that respect.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It can work, but it is strange. Then you don't expect to get too much when they're on other shows. You just may also not get as much as you like too. Making a pairing in two different shows just adds more complications to me, trying to make it work & show fans moments, while also still trying to show the storylines for each show. With OC & SVU being two different formats too I just don't see how it will work. Maybe if OC was more of a L&O format that we know from the other shows it'd work but even still it isn't necessary. It'd put me off watching too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Agreed . Especially if it had been able to start when SVU started
I think that would've made all the difference. The audience could follow along better if the stories matched from the beginning.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 06:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
I think that would've made all the difference. The audience could follow along better if the stories matched from the beginning.
I was talking about the length of the season with that post. What are you thinking about? The stories between SVU & Organized Crime? I don't think the stories between the shows are meant to match at all?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2021, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It'd put me off watching too
I think I'd be a little put off, too. I just don't think they're compatible at all in that sense, and then there's Noah involved, and realistically, would Liv want someone she has seen be as violent as Stabler has been to have such a close role in her child's life? And Stabler's (almost?) done raising kids, would he really want to take on another?

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top